How Do You Maintain Your Monthly Affiliate Income?

by aqif
15 replies
Just a quick question.

Since lots of people in this forum has generate lots of affiliate income.

How do you maintain it every month.

For example, this is what I do to maintain affiliate income:

1) Buyers list.

I use Aweber to get my potential customers data.

Low cost. But definitely worth it.

2) Keep on becoming good people for them.

I create blog that help my clients to solve very specific problem.

3) Un-mask follow up.

Just keep giving free useful + valuable content in each of every e-mail followup.

I don't sell anything within 7 days after they subscribed into my mailing list.

This is my strategy. What about you guys?

Kindly share here. Thank you in advance.
#affiliate #income #maintain #monthly
  • Profile picture of the author JensSteyaert
    So does it work for you?

    I think if you have a blog and offer value to your visitors and build a list, that's always a sustainable business model, so yeah that's a good strategy
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8174327].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author aqif
      Originally Posted by JensSteyaert View Post

      So does it work for you?

      I think if you have a blog and offer value to your visitors and build a list, that's always a sustainable business model, so yeah that's a good strategy
      Sorry for my late reply.

      Yes. I managed to earn consistent affiliate income.

      Lesson learned. Value comes first. Money comes later.
      Signature

      If you want to learn on how to do Internet marketing the effective ways, go read my blog (Click here). It is free and practical information anyway.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8197527].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Alex Blades
    How Do You Maintain Your Monthly Affiliate Income?
    Adding more affiliate sites, but most important, not depending solely on Google for traffic.
    Signature
    " I knew that if I failed, I wouldn't regret that.
    But I knew the one thing I might regret is not ever having tried. "

    ~ Jeff Bezos

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8174336].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author aqif
      Originally Posted by Alex Blades View Post

      Adding more affiliate sites, but most important, not depending solely on Google for traffic.
      Nice sharing. Do you use any e-mail marketing software (such as Aweber etc) to get more subscribers?
      Signature

      If you want to learn on how to do Internet marketing the effective ways, go read my blog (Click here). It is free and practical information anyway.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8197530].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Willie Crawford
    I look for and promote products that offer recurring income like
    autoresponder services, mobile apps hosting, membership
    sites, etc.

    I look for and keep promoting product owners who offer lifetime
    commission on their full product link. That way, no matter how
    I introduce someone to their funnel, that customer is tagged
    as my referral, and if that customer ever buys anything from that
    merchant, I earn a commission.

    The second item above also means that I don't even have to
    sell to earn recurring commissions. By getting a prospect to
    visit the products owner's blog, or subscribe to his ezine, or
    tune in to a webinar... as well as recommending specific products,
    I set myself up for making multiple sales of that merchant's
    products and making lots of commissions over time.

    I also find out about new product launches EARLY so that I can
    position for the launch, and gain lots of traffic from people just
    doing their research on the product.

    Willie
    Signature

    Did You Realize That The Majority Of Launches FAIL?
    Here's how to do a wildly successful launch!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8178522].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author aqif
      Originally Posted by Willie Crawford View Post

      I look for and promote products that offer recurring income like
      autoresponder services, mobile apps hosting, membership
      sites, etc.

      I look for and keep promoting product owners who offer lifetime
      commission on their full product link. That way, no matter how
      I introduce someone to their funnel, that customer is tagged
      as my referral, and if that customer ever buys anything from that
      merchant, I earn a commission.

      The second item above also means that I don't even have to
      sell to earn recurring commissions. By getting a prospect to
      visit the products owner's blog, or subscribe to his ezine, or
      tune in to a webinar... as well as recommending specific products,
      I set myself up for making multiple sales of that merchant's
      products and making lots of commissions over time.

      I also find out about new product launches EARLY so that I can
      position for the launch, and gain lots of traffic from people just
      doing their research on the product.

      Willie
      Serious.

      I do love your strategy which doing some research to promote lifetime affiliate commission.
      Signature

      If you want to learn on how to do Internet marketing the effective ways, go read my blog (Click here). It is free and practical information anyway.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8197537].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author RockNRolla
    Creating more and more good content, while driving more and more targeted traffic. Once you have a proven money making strategy, then this is all you have to do to continue to grow/maintain your monthly income.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8179502].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Greedy
    I just keep working and working.

    I try to love the process, and use it as a sort of meditation.

    I am not looking to get rich quick and get out.

    But I do focus on stability and those are great tips.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8179622].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author aqif
      Originally Posted by RockNRolla View Post

      Creating more and more good content, while driving more and more targeted traffic. Once you have a proven money making strategy, then this is all you have to do to continue to grow/maintain your monthly income.
      Nice sharing. Thank you so much. Couldn't agree more. This is what I do to earn consistent affiliate income.

      Originally Posted by Greedy View Post

      I just keep working and working.

      I try to love the process, and use it as a sort of meditation.

      I am not looking to get rich quick and get out.

      But I do focus on stability and those are great tips.
      Good luck to you then. May success always be with you.
      Signature

      If you want to learn on how to do Internet marketing the effective ways, go read my blog (Click here). It is free and practical information anyway.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8197545].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author NathanCee
        Adding more values to my website and participating more on Forum Discussions and giving value to it.
        Signature
        Create beautiful Websites Yourself - FREE STEP by STEP easy to follow guide. LEARN MORE
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8197577].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jpsween88
    I have a list close to 200,000 in the MMO niche and most of them are freebie hunters so I go to MaxBounty and other CPA platforms to find email submits they might only pay around $0.50 - $2.50 and I simply email my list ONCE a week. The money is DEF in the list! I have a site that I drive traffic via adwords and other PPC methods to grow my list, while making sales strictly though email.

    Cont to grow my list + well written emails = some serious $$$ with little work but it took A LONG TIME to get to this point. I am not in any way saying that making money online is EASY cuz its not. It takes time & dedication but can be done.
    Signature

    Please do not use your signature to promote affiliate/MLM programs

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8197757].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author zeroaffiliate
    I treat my IM business like any other business out there by making sure i contribute time and effort to grow my business all the time. Constantly eager to learn more new ways as to develop my business further. I also try to build multiple sources of income so if there is a changes in my business, i wouldn't get affected greatly.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8197922].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author thedanbrown
    The best ways to scale an affiliate business is to build a relationship with your existing subscribers and constantly be adding new subscribers to your lists... have smaller more targeted lists where you can cater the content specifically to the demographic you're going after so you don't come off as vague or general in your marketing.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8197942].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Shaolinsteve
    Well said Dan.

    This is actually something I learn't from a Mentor now good friend quite some time ago and he's currently a 6 figure earner from these kind of lessons. It takes quite a lot of work but everything pay's off when you find those that value the work you can give constantly in return.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8198526].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DavidAtias1
    First of all, I want you to know I own few email lists, but I implement the same way of work on all of them, it's doesn't matter what niche your email list is about.
    So here are my rules:
    1) Provide your list the highest quality information you can find.
    2) Don't spam their mail box by offers.

    I'm using GetResponse service, it's really awesome and you have 30 days trial.
    My business contain simple 3 parts:
    Part #1 - Drive Traffic
    When I get up in the morning and before I go to sleep I check my traffic and conversion stats.
    I'm specialize in paid traffic, so it's pretty easy to track the results and improve it.
    Part #2 - Build Relationships
    I want to make my prospects trust me, so I build relationships with them.
    I do it by sending them free valuable information.
    Part #3 - Offers to promote
    I usually use ClickBank, I really like the platform .
    Anyway, every 3 - 4 emails with valuable content I pitch them with offer.

    Hope you got value and I helped the newbies in the forum.
    Anyway, if someone need help, feel free to contact me
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8198686].message }}

Trending Topics