Make Money Online Quick And Easy With Almost No Effort!
I lost nearly 2 years buying into the "quick and easy" promise. I bought quite a lot of scam products and honestly, it's not so much the money spent on those products that bothers me, but the huge amounts of time I wasted using all those useless strategies.
I'm convinced of one thing: There are no big secrets that will make you a lot of money. There are no push-button tools or miraculous WordPress plugins that will generate tons of free traffic and thousands in sales for you...
Those are all empty promises and they are only used to sell products.
Why do you think, someone who claims to have found the secret to easily make $10K a month while working only an hour or two a day goes through all the hassle of putting together a product, spending hours on promoting and marketing the product, recruiting affiliates, writing a 10-page sales letter, putting together all the affiliate promotional materials...
... and then selling this magic product for a few bucks on Clickbank? I would just keep on working an hour a day and make an easy $10k a month.
But how do you actually make money online and build a successful Internet business for the long run?
The ultimate success formula is actually very simple, unspectacular and straight forward:
* Pick something you are absolutely passionate about. That way you will never have to work, because if you pick something you truly love, all work turns into play and fun and taking massive action becomes easy.
* Provide value, value, value. That way you will never have to worry about money, because if you provide value, the money will always follow. But, you need to provide value first, it doesn't work the other way round.
* Build relationships with your readers, your subscribers, with other marketers in your niche... and give, give, give. Sooner or later, those relationships will pay off and translate into traffic, subscribers and sales.
* Let the entire world know what you have to offer - that's your marketing. Write guest posts, provide valuable comments on other blogs in your niche, build relationships on social media networks, invest some of your earnings and buy traffic... The key to success is again providing value and not spamming.
Take action - massive action. Create value in everything you do, market your stuff, let the entire world know what you have to offer. Don't be shy and don't worry what others may think or say...
* Keep on learning and educating yourself and take action on what you learn.
* Embrace your failures, learn from them, keep on moving forward, take one step after another, play and have fun, believe in yourself...
It's not as easy as A-B-C, it will take some time and effort, but it is not as complicated neither and in my opinion, the core pillars of:
Passion - Value - Relationships - Massive Marketing Action
are the only way to move forward and to succeed in the long-run. The old days of tricking the search engines, spamming, selling lies... are coming to an end.
Does anyone of you still make good money online without providing value, without building relationships... and working only a few hours a day?
If yes, did you experience a significant decline of your online earnings over the last 12 months?