Fiverr Gigs For Internet Marketing

26 replies
Partially inspired by the whole Fiverr 2.0 upgrade, I decided to make a blog post about different Fiverr gigs that internet marketers can benefit from. I know there are a lot of people who are skeptical about using Fiverr because of quality issues. However, if you know what to search for and how to use gigs properly, Fiverr can be an Internet Marketer's dream!

I've compiled a list of 50+ Fiverr gigs that are very useful for internet marketers. Check it out and let me know what you think! (None of the gigs are mine fyi)

56 Fiverr Gigs for Internet Marketers - The College CEO
#fiverr #gigs #internet #marketing
  • Profile picture of the author CollegeCEO
    Feel free to add any gigs you think are helpful for Internet Marketing.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8185660].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Richniche
      Originally Posted by CollegeCEO View Post

      Feel free to add any gigs you think are helpful for Internet Marketing.
      I joined Fiverr 2 months ago. That's why maybe you did not notice my writing and editing gigs

      Anyway, I was planning to add my "20 Great Ideas for Article Titles" gig to your list. I had 3 clients earlier, who eventually allowed me to write for them.
      Signature

      Web content writer since 2007. Need high quality articles without worrying about the price? Let me help you.
      Check out what my clients are saying.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8185844].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author hsbinmarket
    Originally Posted by CollegeCEO View Post

    Partially inspired by the whole Fiverr 2.0 upgrade, I decided to make a blog post about different Fiverr gigs that internet marketers can benefit from. I know there are a lot of people who are skeptical about using Fiverr because of quality issues. However, if you know what to search for and how to use gigs properly, Fiverr can be an Internet Marketer's dream!

    I've compiled a list of 50+ Fiverr gigs that are very useful for internet marketers. Check it out and let me know what you think! (None of the gigs are mine fyi)

    56 Fiverr Gigs for Internet Marketers - The College CEO
    What u r sir, Graphics designer or other ?

    I am interested in graphics design job. How much chance is for me there in fiverr?
    Signature

    Do not put the links to a malware-infected site back in your signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8185723].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author wmwoodie
      Hi CollgeCEO,

      What a great resource you have created. I will definitely get a lot of good use from it. I appreciate your generous offer. Thanks a lot!

      ~ wmw
      Signature

      W M Wood

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8185769].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8185759].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Richniche
      Originally Posted by wordpressmania View Post

      I personally avoid fivver things as it doesn't ensure quality.
      You may be right on some points. I have been reading a lot of complaints on a couple of gigs offering back links and social sites followers. Some links and followers are not "certified high quality."

      But the good thing is when you hire writers and "hold a sign" gigs, you can check the quality first before Fiverr can transfer the payment to the seller.
      Signature

      Web content writer since 2007. Need high quality articles without worrying about the price? Let me help you.
      Check out what my clients are saying.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8185871].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author CollegeCEO
      Originally Posted by wordpressmania View Post

      I personally avoid fivver things as it doesn't ensure quality.
      When you use Fiverr correctly, it can be very effective. You have to know what to look for which is why I made my post
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8185887].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author DrewAndrews
      I have purchased many Fiverr gigs. But I only choose the Level 2 sellers and above. Therefore almost eliminating the chance of a gig that's a dud. Please don't be so quick to dismiss Fiverr. There are many great gigs on there. treat it like you'd treat Ebay. On Ebay you'd only buy from the sellers with the HIGHEST approval ratings, So why not try it on Fiverr? I have only purchased to Gigs that were duds and got my money back for 1 of them. But the rest of my gigs were great. In fact my signature was designed on Fiverr and I get lots of inquiries about it. And even marked up the price of gig to a few people.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8186216].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author CollegeCEO
        Originally Posted by WhereDoIEvenStart View Post

        I agree on this one. Not only a list of gigs that can be considered the best on Fiverr but also a list of the best (or most well known and reputable) gig sellers.

        I had made a thread earlier asking about if there is a up to date guide to Fiverr on finding the most reliable, honest, reputable and trustworthy gig sellers.

        Because as a Newbie I know I will need to outsource many tasks and I do not have the time or money to trial and error to find out eventually whom I am outsourcing to would be reliable or not. I also understand that for 5 dollars these gigs don't commonly yield any significant or substantial amount of high quality results. Most of the time you do get what you pay for or you'd have to spend more than just 5 dollars to get something decent or better quality.

        I would prefer to outsource properly the first time around although I am also aware there are some other alternatives for outsourcing but they may be much more costly and I may not be able to afford them currently.
        Check out the gigs in my blog post. I made sure to include gigs from reputable sellers. Are there any particular types of gigs you'd be interested in? I order A LOT of gigs from Fiverr so I get a chance to test different types of services.

        Originally Posted by DrewAndrews View Post

        I have purchased many Fiverr gigs. But I only choose the Level 2 sellers and above. Therefore almost eliminating the chance of a gig that's a dud. Please don't be so quick to dismiss Fiverr. There are many great gigs on there. treat it like you'd treat Ebay. On Ebay you'd only buy from the sellers with the HIGHEST approval ratings, So why not try it on Fiverr? I have only purchased to Gigs that were duds and got my money back for 1 of them. But the rest of my gigs were great. In fact my signature was designed on Fiverr and I get lots of inquiries about it. And even marked up the price of gig to a few people.
        EXACTLY! Great analogy.The sellers with high feedback scores didn't get that way by selling garbage. I make sure to not only look at the feedback percentage and seller level. I also read the reviews to see what kind of feedback buyers are leaving.

        I'm considering doing a Fiverr case study when I have some free time to help show people how to use Fiverr effectively.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8186250].message }}
        • Originally Posted by CollegeCEO View Post

          Check out the gigs in my blog post. I made sure to include gigs from reputable sellers. Are there any particular types of gigs you'd be interested in? I order A LOT of gigs from Fiverr so I get a chance to test different types of services.
          Currently I think I mostly need gigs for Article Writing Services and Logos and Graphics. Definitely gigs for various content creation (Written and Graphical Visual Content).

          Writing is something I find to be quite difficult and I don't really want to maintain and update a Blog or some kind of online personal journal.

          Other things I may need or consider are gigs related to creating EBook Covers, SEO Services, Fan Page Creation, Apps Creation and Virtual Assistants.

          I heard SEO Services are largely unreliable at Fiverr and really aren't worth the trouble but who knows?

          Maybe there may be a few there that are legit although I wouldn't really expect them to really try very hard to get your website Ranked Anywhere on Page 1 of Google Search Results for just 5 dollars.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8186274].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author CollegeCEO
            Originally Posted by WhereDoIEvenStart View Post

            Currently I think I mostly need gigs for Article Writing Services and Logos and Graphics. Definitely gigs for various content creation (Written and Graphical Visual Content).

            Writing is something I find to be quite difficult and I don't really want to maintain and update a Blog or some kind of online personal journal.

            Other things I may need or consider are gigs related to creating EBook Covers, SEO Services, Fan Page Creation, Apps Creation and Virtual Assistants.

            I heard SEO Services are largely unreliable at Fiverr and really aren't worth the trouble but who knows?

            Maybe there may be a few there that are legit although I wouldn't really expect them to really try very hard to get your website Ranked Anywhere on Page 1 of Google Search Results for just 5 dollars.
            For content creation, I don't use Fiverr writers on my main sites. I use it for Web 2.0's and some other things. That's because I only want the highest quality content for my main sites and tend to do a lot of that writing myself.

            I believe i listed gigs for all those tasks on the blog post, so be sure to check them out when you need them.

            As for SEO gigs, it's all about using them correctly. For the ones I listed in my post, they can be useful. You are absolutely correct in that you shouldn't expect for the gigs to get you to #1 by themselves. But when used in conjunction with other methods they certainly can help.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8187275].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author writeaway
    Thanks for the great resource list. You should make different 'best of fiverr' lists. Feel free to add me in the writer and email marketing lists
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8185905].message }}
    • Originally Posted by writeaway View Post

      Thanks for the great resource list. You should make different 'best of fiverr' lists. Feel free to add me in the writer and email marketing lists
      I agree on this one. Not only a list of gigs that can be considered the best on Fiverr but also a list of the best (or most well known and reputable) gig sellers.

      I had made a thread earlier asking about if there is a up to date guide to Fiverr on finding the most reliable, honest, reputable and trustworthy gig sellers.

      Because as a Newbie I know I will need to outsource many tasks and I do not have the time or money to trial and error to find out eventually whom I am outsourcing to would be reliable or not. I also understand that for 5 dollars these gigs don't commonly yield any significant or substantial amount of high quality results. Most of the time you do get what you pay for or you'd have to spend more than just 5 dollars to get something decent or better quality.

      I would prefer to outsource properly the first time around although I am also aware there are some other alternatives for outsourcing but they may be much more costly and I may not be able to afford them currently.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8186204].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author focusedlife
    @CollegeCEO - Very cool resource and very smart way to get people to visit your blog, lol.

    I'll be frequenting that list to see if there is anything helpful for me.

    Thanks for the share.

    Regards

    Los
    Signature
    The only group with more actionable info than any WSO → The Parlay Society
    Want me to write stuff for you? → Click here to check this out
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8185931].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tomerep
    Great list! Thanks for this. Although I seldom use fiverr gigs, I still find it very useful resource. Well of course you have to review the ratings first of a certain gig to make sure you won't be receiving useless crap. Will refer to your list the next time I buy fiverr gigs!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8185959].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author CollegeCEO
      Originally Posted by writeaway View Post

      Thanks for the great resource list. You should make different 'best of fiverr' lists. Feel free to add me in the writer and email marketing lists
      Not a bad idea. A lot of the gigs on the list are ones that I order frequently. I might put together a "best of" list at some point.

      Originally Posted by focusedlife View Post

      @CollegeCEO - Very cool resource and very smart way to get people to visit your blog, lol.

      I'll be frequenting that list to see if there is anything helpful for me.

      Thanks for the share.

      Regards

      Los
      Thanks. Hey, I am a marketer lol

      Originally Posted by tomerep View Post

      Great list! Thanks for this. Although I seldom use fiverr gigs, I still find it very useful resource. Well of course you have to review the ratings first of a certain gig to make sure you won't be receiving useless crap. Will refer to your list the next time I buy fiverr gigs!
      Awesome, that's exactly why I created the list. Just something that you can check when you're starting a new site, launching a new product, or have a general need for IM services. Hopefully you'll be able to use some of the gigs at some point.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8186155].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jessmonsilva
    not everyone in fiverr is bad quality lol. I do like that about writers though especially. When I write my articles on fiverr even though I make sure it passes copyscape I encourage my clients to do the same, so I understand why they will wait a little bit before completing the order.
    That's a really awesome list though, thanks for this.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8186148].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kinyash
    Great gigs! will definitely try them out.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8186496].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author 1209media
    Awesome list! This is so helpful because quality gigs get lost very easily. Its also great to have a list where services have been tested for quality. I've opted to not purchase some gigs in the past because I was thinking there's no way I could get results for so cheap. So this will be a great resource!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8187227].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author pdrs
    a nice list for sure, I still use fiverr for a few different things and as long as you know who you are working with it's pretty great.
    Signature
    RemoteControlHelicopterReviews.(com/net) - Up for sale! No reasonable offer refused. Great branding for a super hot niche!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8187326].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Gary Ning Lo
    Great share thanks for the list..

    But i prefer to always be searching for new providers and testing.

    Cheers,

    Gary
    Signature
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8187356].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author eClicker
    Great list! I appreciate you sharing your experience with Fiverr.
    It's always nice to find a few gold nuggets among the rocks.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8275783].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author GerardCoyne
    Great work compiling this list. My experiences as a buyer on fiverr have been hit and miss, so having recommendations from another marketer on the best IM gigs is much appreciated, well done!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8289371].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author webrankingservices2000
    Banned
    Well done! Your work is highly appreciated. Add me in your gig list. I am one of the most devoted Fiverr gig you have ever met. Looking forward to make somee thing big out off the list. Thanks again!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8289391].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author smodha
    There are some great Fiverr gigs if you dig around. I recently purchased a PR6, dofollow link with low OBL. In my niche too.

    Where else can you get a link like that for $5?
    Signature
    I Sell What People Want. The Money Is A Bonus..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8289405].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author michaelpotter
    I have used fiverr a lot recently and have had some excellent results. But not everything is a fiverr anymore
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8289426].message }}

Trending Topics