I have been selling products online for several years now and doing very well. I basically have a website that I promote through Google Ads. I do none of my own website desgin. I outsource all of it. With that said, I no longer wish to continue selling goods I must produce or buy then resell. I have wondered what it would take to set up sites that draw money other ways (adsense, etc..) and have read many of the threads on this board. I was hoping some of you veterans could help me get started in the right direction with an answer to some of my questions or provide some additional advice. Thank you in advance for your time.
1. Is there a link somewhere on these forums for the VERY new guys to this like myself? I'm talking the very basics - kind of who, what, when, where, why that everyone who is successful started with. I did read the "newby" page but it lists a lot of "opportunites" to get started with. I think those will be of great use once I get the basicas of what it means to even take advantage of those opportunities.
2. I assume adsense is the biggest name for referal income generation. Are there any others out there that you use in addition to adsense (I have read that you can sell clickbank products in a similar way).
3. Some of the sites that sell products such as e-books and other "systems" are truly amazing. It looks like it would take a professional website design company considerable time to make those sites. I want to do this right and realize I do not have the ability to make sites like those. Is there a place I can go to hire people that will make me amazing landing pages/sites like that for a good price without them stealing my idea?
4. I have read on the forum that most people use blogs to generate some of their income. Are these basically an information site with adsense littered throughout the blog?
5. I found a site that called Instant Adsense Empire. They claim to provide you with 322 adsense-ready sites. Would something like that be a good starting point to help me learn the basics?
In general, I get the "big picture" idea of what to do. I really just need a place to get started on the very basics so I can get a fundamental understanding of how this works. I'm a very bright guy so once I get that I'm sure I can get running and ask questions that stump me along the way.
Again, thank you very much in advance for your advice and replies.