How to make Super Affiliates promote our product ?

9 replies
How to make Super Affiliates promote our product ?

How to contact a super affiliate ?

Where can we find super affiliates ?
#affiliates #make #product #promote #super
  • Profile picture of the author bryanalvarez
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8242749].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TeamBringIt
    Originally Posted by satio View Post

    How to make Super Affiliates promote our product ?

    How to contact a super affiliate ?

    Where can we find super affiliates ?
    Super affiliates want:

    1.Conversion - You can have a $2000 product that converts, badly and no one will promote you. Their time is money, their lists are their valued assets and they will not abuse their list and promote products that do not convert. You can have a $200 product, that has awesome conversions. This will catch their attention, much more and you have a better chance of being promoted.

    2.Price- The higher priced/better converting offers draws more affiliates. We are in this thing, to make money right? This type of product, attracts tons of affiliates and in the end both (you/affiliates/jvs) make money together.

    3.Funnels - Now that we have, price and conversion covered, we focus on funnels. The deeper the funnel, the more profits for all. Create a desirable funnel and make sure it converts.

    4.Tools- The more tools, that help sell you and your product...the better. JVs, affiliates want read made tools, that they can use to sell your product. Make sure, to see what tools are used by top IMers and emulate them...

    How to attract affiliates/super affiliates:

    1.There are, some sites that are mainly JV sites. people either pay or freely join and they announce when they, are going to launch their products. When you join such sites, make sure that you have a JV page... for your website.

    There is a JV section, in this forum....check-it-out!

    Your JV page will give information, on how much JVs/affiliates can make from selling your product. The page, will mention what kind of prizes, they can win..etc

    2.You attract affiliates/super affiliates, by promoting them first. If you rub their backs and promote them, then they will start to notice you and possibly promote you!

    3.Go to IM events, seminars and meet people and talk and build relationships.

    .................................................. .................................................. ........................

    When it comes, down to it....JVs, affiliates have lists. Although, you can use JVs/affiliates, it is a good idea to build your own lists and broadcast to them about your product launches.

    You can build, an ultra targeted list by running a wso that announces...your upcoming product launch. The people that join, this list are eager and want to know more about your product. These are the people, that YOU need and want. So build that list today!

    Use paid traffic and drive it to a squeezepage and offer value and build that list!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8242772].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Willie Crawford
      Originally Posted by TeamBringIt View Post

      When it comes, down to it....JVs, affiliates have lists. Although, you can use JVs/affiliates, it is a good idea to build your own lists and broadcast to them about your product launches.
      Super affiliates also have their OWN products, and are looking for someone to
      promote those too. So, having your own list, and offering the possibility of
      reciprocity, or even promoting their products first, makes you more attractive
      to them.

      Also look for ways to promote them/their products long-term, such as adding
      an interview with them in your product, adding a promo for their products to your
      download page or follow-up autoresponder, etc.

      Strive to make the relationship truly mutually beneficial long-term and they
      will not only promote your product, but they will also suggest to other
      super affiliates that THEY promote your product... assuming they get good
      conversions.

      Willie
      Signature

      Did You Realize That The Majority Of Launches FAIL?
      Here's how to do a wildly successful launch!

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8242878].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author TeamBringIt
        Originally Posted by Willie Crawford View Post

        Super affiliates also have their OWN products, and are looking for someone to
        promote those too. So, having your own list, and offering the possibility of
        reciprocity, or even promoting their products first, makes you more attractive
        to them.

        Also look for ways to promote them/their products long-term, such as adding
        an interview with them in your product, adding a promo for their products to your
        download page or follow-up autoresponder, etc.

        Strive to make the relationship truly mutually beneficial long-term and they
        will not only promote your product, but they will also suggest to other
        super affiliates that THEY promote your product... assuming they get good
        conversions.

        Willie
        I agree 100%

        I mentioned, that one of the ways to get under a super-affiliate's radar...is to promote them and their products first and then they will possibly return the favor, if all the elements I mentioned, above are met.

        It is all about, building relationships...I agree 100% on that too
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8243568].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Alex Jefferson
    ok , Can I contact them personally ?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8243540].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author IhaveAdream
    you have to create the hype during pre-launch, jv with one of the well knowm affiliate and more super affiliate will come to you
    or you may simply create a killer salespage, look tube launch!
    good luck
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8243589].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author paulie123
    A JV broker can also help. I am not certain what the terms would be, but I imagine the better connected a JV broker is, the better potential. I think Mr. Crawford knows much about this topic.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8244059].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author eClicker
    Every relationship will eventually come down to what you can offer the other person. If they see a resource you have that they can gain something from and you see a beneficial resource as well then it will be easier to get something done.

    If you bring nothing to the table or very little experience I would buy the conversation you had with that "Super Affiliate" to get something done cause you my friend would be a Jedi.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8244694].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Alex Jefferson
    Thanks for the help .
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8250208].message }}

Trending Topics