Interspire Email Marketing and Autoresponder

14 replies
I am looking for any feedback from anyone who has used Interspire's Email Marketing and Autoresponder software.

I am told this software can be white-labelled and would be interested in feedback from anyone who has done this!

Thanks Warriors!
#autoresponder #email #interspire #marketing
  • Profile picture of the author Tony Dean
    I tried many email softwares like this years ago and the overall problem was always, if you are using it from your desktop via your ISP, you will find the mail won't go out , it gets blocked. All the softwares I tried got blocked at the ISP.
    If on the other hand, you are going to use it from your server with your web host, you may encounter resistance there also, they don't like tons of spam being sent out, it slows their server operation right down, so they don't encourage it.
    The software you have chosen may well be very good if you have your own dedicated server and no one else is sharing it. But then it is a matter of costs.
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8256284].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Steve B
      I have a license to Interspire's Email Marketer. I haven't used it to send large quantities of email, but I have had no problems with it on small mailings. It's probably best used in conjunction with a service like SMTP.

      Good luck,

      Steve
      Signature

      Steve Browne, online business strategies, tips, guidance, and resources
      SteveBrowneDirect

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8256324].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author TrafficTrader
        Originally Posted by Steve B View Post

        I have a license to Interspire's Email Marketer. I haven't used it to send large quantities of email, but I have had no problems with it on small mailings. It's probably best used in conjunction with a service like SMTP.

        Good luck,

        Steve
        Thanks Steve. What is the amount of emails, say on a monthly basis, that you consider small and workable with Interspire?
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8259899].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author TrafficTrader
      Originally Posted by Tony Dean View Post

      I tried many email softwares like this years ago and the overall problem was always, if you are using it from your desktop via your ISP, you will find the mail won't go out , it gets blocked. All the softwares I tried got blocked at the ISP.
      If on the other hand, you are going to use it from your server with your web host, you may encounter resistance there also, they don't like tons of spam being sent out, it slows their server operation right down, so they don't encourage it.
      The software you have chosen may well be very good if you have your own dedicated server and no one else is sharing it. But then it is a matter of costs.
      Judging from the other great responses, using an SMTP is the best way to go with something like Interspire.

      Thanks for your input. I greatly appreciate it.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8259884].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tribros
    Personally for me, there are two best autoresponder script: Interspire email marketer and Autoresponse Plus which I use. Use them with SMTP servers for high deliverability like: Amazon SES, SMTP, SendGrid etc. Delivery is very good and you can save lots of money.
    Signature
    >> ** Discover 1,000's of Unique and Quality PLR Articles, PLR Ebooks, Softwares, Audios, Videos and other Private Label Rights products... Choose from 1,000's of Topics and Categories... Get Instant Access!! Make a Quick PLR Search...** <<
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8258574].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author TrafficTrader
      Originally Posted by tribros View Post

      Personally for me, there are two best autoresponder script: Interspire email marketer and Autoresponse Plus which I use. Use them with SMTP servers for high deliverability like: Amazon SES, SMTP, SendGrid etc. Delivery is very good and you can save lots of money.
      Thank you! I have heard good things about SendGrid.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8259893].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author vishwa
    I also use Interspire email Marketer and I must say that I have No problem with it. It is easy to manage and ideal for sending Professional Emails.
    Signature

    Blogging Tips & tricks@ Bloggingpond.com

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8258767].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Coby
    I use interspire with SMTP server, bulk & marketing email service - Mailjet SMTP as a secondary autoresponder and it works great. Interspire could use some more automation features but overall it's a good script when used with an SMTP service.

    Cheers,
    Coby
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8260830].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Steve B
      Traffic Trader,

      Actually, Interspire's product is pretty robust and I think it will handle all the email that most marketers will ever send. If you get into the millions/month then I would talk to Interspire and see if there are known limits to their software.

      As a very rough estimate, I would say I'm sending 20,000 per month. My lists are small and obviously if you have a list of 100,000 subscribers or more you're going to do a lot higher volume.

      When you're talking large sends, the crucial part seems to be the email sending service you're working with. I have heard good things about SendGrid and SMTP both. For my volume it's roughly $25-30/month. If you're sending 100,000 mails I expect you'd pay more than $100/month. I'm only guessing, but I would think Interspire's product would handle that volume just fine.

      Good luck to you,

      Steve
      Signature

      Steve Browne, online business strategies, tips, guidance, and resources
      SteveBrowneDirect

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8261059].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author martbost
    I have experimented with different SMTP gateways for Interspire over the last two years and can say that it is a very effective mailer/autoresponder when used in conjunction with Sendgrid.com as the SMTP service. I am paying $9.99/month with SendGrid for 40,000 emails per month.

    Delivery success rates are good and as long as you manage the unsubscribes and bounces with SendGrid by removing them from your Interspire contacts, you reputation stays high and you remain on the high performance SendGrid cloud servers. I can send out a few thousand emails at once to my lists in about 10 seconds.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8261002].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Brian Tayler
    Originally Posted by TrafficTrader View Post

    I am looking for any feedback from anyone who has used Interspire's Email Marketing and Autoresponder software.

    I am told this software can be white-labelled and would be interested in feedback from anyone who has done this!

    Thanks Warriors!
    I've used it. Its incredibly expensive. I didn't purchase an extension on new downloads... so I cant use it currently. However I remember the plugins you had to buy (like spam scorer, etc) being expensive also.

    Although, all that aside, I liked the product. I never used it for more than 100-300 subscriber lists though so I cant comment on its performance. Although one thing to remember.... its not really a "high performance" script. Its not even labeled as such. For 10k lists, etc. It'd more matter how you had your mail servers setup, etc. and little to do with the front-end PHP scripts sending the mail() or /usr/bin/sendmail requests. From what I remember their software also connects with outside mail sending providers as well.

    But the system ISNT sold as a ACTUAL mail sender. Just a front-end system to manage the subscriptions, emails, autoresponders, stats, etc. It pushes the mail outside its system to send it. So yes its making the "call" to send.. but its not doing the send itself.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8261074].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author vimmaniac
    Traffic trader, interspire is a good product and it can be whitelabelled to resell, but you need a good smtp server to actually send the emails. Sendgrid/Mandrill etc. will be great if you were sending lower volumes. If you are sending several hundred thousand per month, and all are opt-in emails, you will get a better inbox rate from your own server with IP range.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8340977].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kherk Roldan
    Hello Guys.

    Hello Guys.

    I have a problem on getting the Autoresponder code from Interspire email marketer. Where can i get the autoresponder code by the way? i need to add it on my Blog..

    Thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8636018].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dan11749
    I've had no problems using it. Go for it!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8650669].message }}

Trending Topics