Must Have "Premium" Plugins

12 replies
I know there are several threads out there that goes on about must have plugins, however they are mostly talking about free ones.

What I'd like to know is a list of premium internet marketing related plugins/themes from clickbank.

I'll start with three:
  • Authority pro 3
  • Instabuilder
  • Optinskin

Please only list premium paid plugins/themes, do not list fress ones here, there are too many threads about free ones out there!
#plugins #premium
  • Profile picture of the author writeaway
    The only paid WP Plugin I use is Popupdomination. I found out too late that there's a free lightbox plugin that can produce the same results
    Signature

    Want To Make More Money Online? Invest in BETTER CONTENT!
    Articles - Blogs - Authority sites - Ecommerce descriptions - Emails - Youtube video scripts - AFFORDABLE RATES!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8267406].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author 2ndopkate
      Instabuilder is one of my personal favorites, but I wouldn't be without Backup Creator for automated backup to Amazon S3 storage. Restore is a breeze too. I don't know if it is in Clickbank though.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8267477].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Brian Tayler
      Originally Posted by writeaway View Post

      The only paid WP Plugin I use is Popupdomination. I found out too late that there's a free lightbox plugin that can produce the same results
      Sadly when it comes to scripts/programs online the best are usually the most popular (which, most of the time, goes hand-in-hand with free). This is mainly because popular free scripts are built around a community of developers who donate their time. We can thank sites like Github and Source Forge for providing the hosting and community gathering spot for these kind of projects as well. Lightbox is a good example of this. So is Gallery.

      I try to do my part too. Writing free scripts when I can. And hosting wildly successful RSS to Javascript proxy services for free for the community to use.

      Whenever you can... support a free product by donating... spreading the word, etc.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8268861].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Ellie Days
        Originally Posted by Brian Tayler View Post

        Sadly when it comes to scripts/programs online the best are usually the most popular (which, most of the time, goes hand-in-hand with free). This is mainly because popular free scripts are built around a community of developers who donate their time. We can thank sites like Github and Source Forge for providing the hosting and community gathering spot for these kind of projects as well. Lightbox is a good example of this. So is Gallery.

        I try to do my part too. Writing free scripts when I can. And hosting wildly successful RSS to Javascript proxy services for free for the community to use.

        Whenever you can... support a free product by donating... spreading the word, etc.
        Well, I get what you mean. There are hundreds ands thousands of very great and useful sciprts, plugins & themes out there that are open source.

        However I'm trying to discuss and provide to the Warrior Forum community with a list of beneficial, profitable and worth the money to invest premium Wordpress plugins/themes that are specifically developed for internet marketers.

        You're always welcome to share from your experiences!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8270189].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Istvan Horvath
    do not list free ones here, there are too many threads about free ones out there!
    Actually, there are NO "must have" plugins. Paid or free.

    Often I am more afraid of (read: I don't trust) so-called premium plugins because:
    - their only reason of existence is to make money for someone, not to help WP users;
    - are 'concieved' by marketers who lack any coding knowledge and without understanding how WP works;
    - are outsourced to the cheapest possible Third World coders, who also don't understand WP and even less security;
    - majority of them are poorly coded and not easy to troubleshoot...

    I have seen very few exceptions and I know only a handful IMers that can code and make safe scripts!
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8267817].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Ellie Days
      Originally Posted by Istvan Horvath View Post

      Actually, there are NO "must have" plugins. Paid or free.

      Often I am more afraid of (read: I don't trust) so-called premium plugins because:
      - their only reason of existence is to make money for someone, not to help WP users;
      - are 'concieved' by marketers who lack any coding knowledge and without understanding how WP works;
      - are outsourced to the cheapest possible Third World coders, who also don't understand WP and even less security;
      - majority of them are poorly coded and not easy to troubleshoot...

      I have seen very few exceptions and I know only a handful IMers that can code and make safe scripts!
      By premium, I mean from the "experience" point of view, the plugins are actually useful, helpful, and worth the money to invest in!

      That's why I asked for paid ones only (Don't get me wrong, there are good free ones as well, but mostly they are lead generators nor filled with ads).
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8268278].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Istvan Horvath
        Originally Posted by Ellie Days View Post

        (Don't get me wrong, there are good free ones as well, but mostly they are lead generators nor filled with ads).
        I may "get you wrong"... because I know you are wrong

        The free plugins in the WP repository are checked for safety. And most of them are made by geeky coders who don't even know what the phrase "lead generation" means. :rolleyes:

        You seem to disregard my biggest concern: safety...
        Signature

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8268510].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Ellie Days
          Originally Posted by Istvan Horvath View Post

          I may "get you wrong"... because I know you are wrong

          The free plugins in the WP repository are checked for safety. And most of them are made by geeky coders who don't even know what the phrase "lead generation" means. :rolleyes:

          You seem to disregard my biggest concern: safety...
          You're off the topic already my friend.

          Try to contribute to the thread if you have something to share, otherwise you don't have to hit the reply button.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8270164].message }}

Trending Topics