My Goal To Make 6k Per Month On Kindle :)

44 replies
So my plan is to make 6k a month on kindle. I figure basically I need to create 20 books that sale at $2.99 each.

This means I need to sale on average of 5 books per day per book. So basically I should focus on getting each book to $5 per day right?

Hmm....I know 20 books sounds like a lot and it is. But I already have many written from the past. I know it's all about promotion. So I guess my main goal would be to get my first book to 5 sales per day then rinse and repeat right?

Does this sound like a realistic goal or not guys? I love writing creative stories so it will be pretty fun
#goal #kindle #make #month
  • To make $6k monthly, you have to make around $200 daily.

    It is possible to make that much, you should go for it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8292642].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author LilBlackDress
    Originally Posted by coreytucker View Post

    So my plan is to make 6k a month on kindle. I figure basically I need to create 20 books that sale at $2.99 each.

    This means I need to sale on average of 5 books per day per book. So basically I should focus on getting each book to $5 per day right?

    Hmm....I know 20 books sounds like a lot and it is. But I already have many written from the past. I know it's all about promotion. So I guess my main goal would be to get my first book to 5 sales per day then rinse and repeat right?

    Does this sound like a realistic goal or not guys? I love writing creative stories so it will be pretty fun
    I like your thinking! Just remember to put out a top notch product - check your spelling, grammar etc. You want to "sell" your books not "sale" them.

    Keep in mind that it is best to have a couple of books to start off with so each can feed off the next. Of course you can't predict how many copies of a book will sell but go for it!
    Signature

    Pen Name + 8 eBooks + social media sites 4 SALE - PM me (evergreen beauty niche)

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8292745].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Alexa Smith
    Banned
    Originally Posted by coreytucker View Post

    I figure basically I need to create 20 books that sale at $2.99 each.
    You've already decided your pricing before you start?

    There are Kindle authors who find they earn far more from 35% of $0.99 than they do from 70% of $2.99, because 10-15 times as many people will buy their books at $0.99.

    There are also people who've found the opposite.

    And it varies from genre to genre.

    I'm only mentioning it because it might be a mistake to decide quite as early as this?

    Good luck!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8292782].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author coreytucker
    thanks for the support guys. LOL....I always double check for my spelling/grammer errors and have a friend who is real good at that stuff. Because I pretty much suck it as you can tell,lol.

    You are right about the pricing. I do notice a lot of titles are at 0.99. I will have to test the market more and see which one works better for me. But I want to stay focused and actually follow through on this plan.

    In all honestly Amazon seems a bit like Google in a sense. But I have a feeling it may be easier to figure out and quicker as far as rankings go.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8292797].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author GobBluthJD
      Originally Posted by coreytucker View Post

      In all honestly Amazon seems a bit like Google in a sense. But I have a feeling it may be easier to figure out and quicker as far as rankings go.
      This is a enormously large misconception, which you will figure out quickly, and painfully.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8309248].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author california765
    Earning $6,000 per month from sales of 20 books should not be impossible. You can make that from 1 book, or not make it from 100 books. It's all in the content and how much in demand your book(s) are to people. I have a friend who authored 2 great books and sold a few but never made any real money, but their content was on a topic that is just not that exciting. I wish you luck!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8292839].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cashcow
    Originally Posted by coreytucker View Post

    So I guess my main goal would be to get my first book to 5 sales per day then rinse and repeat right?
    Actually,no. Because if you are doing them in a series (and I hope you are if you want to leverage your efforts and maximize your profits) then your earnings per book will increase the more you put out.

    So you don't have to get your first one to 5 sales per day before you put out your next book. Because putting out your second, third, fourth etc.. book will raise the sales of each previous book (if your books are good quality and people like reading them)

    So, if you already know you need 20 books, you should just write them as fast as you can without sacrificing quality and publish each one was soon as you are done.

    Oh, and make sure you have a good author platform - that's key.
    Signature
    Gone Fishing
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8293021].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Dennis Gaskill
      Originally Posted by cashcow View Post

      Actually,no. Because if you are doing them in a series (and I hope you are if you want to leverage your efforts and maximize your profits) then your earnings per book will increase the more you put out.

      So you don't have to get your first one to 5 sales per day before you put out your next book. Because putting out your second, third, fourth etc.. book will raise the sales of each previous book (if your books are good quality and people like reading them)

      So, if you already know you need 20 books, you should just write them as fast as you can without sacrificing quality and publish each one was soon as you are done.

      Oh, and make sure you have a good author platform - that's key.
      Listen to her ^^^ she's a very successful Kindle author.
      Signature

      Just when you think you've got it all figured out, someone changes the rules.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8304852].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author KimboJim
    And if I make 6,000 websites and each of them makes $1, then I'll be making the same as you!

    I don't want to dash your dreams because what you are stating is possible, but don't focus on the numbers so much without having a track record and knowing what sells.

    You could make a 100 ebooks and only make one sale a day. Or, you could make one really good book and make $300,000 a month. It's hard to say, especially in the creative field (which you stated near the end of your post).

    How many stories, poetry collections and short story anthologies make a lot of money? Not many.

    However, once again, I'm not saying that it's impossible to make a livable income with your strategy. I just think it's best to get your feet wet before making such a decisive goal. See if Kindle even works for you before trying to make 20 stories for $6,000 a month.

    Here's what I would do. Make a single ebook and find out how to market it. Build up a following and build on its success. Go to Facebook, make a blog and make a whole business out of it.
    Signature
    Ready for some great content at a low cost?
    PresentPLR Newest Pack: LED Grow Lights
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8293042].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Cassano 10
    You may offer the first book for free, to make more readers
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8305387].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Dana_W
    I now make my living writing fiction for Amazon under a different pen name, which is why I haven't posted on here for ages - I pretty much stopped the internet marketing altogether.

    Amazon's algorythms are pretty much set up to encourage new books. They don't want new books hanging around on the bestseller lists forever, because readers get tired of them. So, books tend to sell well the first month, and then there's a drop off after the first month, then sales get slower and slower, unless and until you build up a base of readers who look for your next book.

    I would recommend an ebook called "Let's Get Visible" to help you understand Amazon algorythms.

    As for any advice I could give on how to make a living off writing fiction for the Kindle (and Nook, Smashwords, Apple, etc.) - to succeed, you pretty much have to be a good writer, with an idea of what genres sell well, you have to be able to write compelling blurbs and create or pay for an attractive cover, and then you have to keep writing and producing new books until you build up a decent sized community of readers who are always looking for your next book.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8307498].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Dana_W
    Further thoughts: as any experienced internet marketer, who's tried various methods and sold more than one product, knows - you can't predict how much any one book or product will earn. And the amount of income that you earn from anything that you do, will vary hugely month by month.

    Some books take off and sell like crazy, some books don't sell as well. It's the author's perpetual lament. If we knew why - we'd all be millionaires. So if there's one thing that I can guarantee you, it's that you can't neatly control how much money you will make by writing a certain number of books. I wish it were so easy.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8307519].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mfuji55
    Regardless of what anyone else says, you should try to reach your goals no matter what.

    No one except you knows your strengths and weaknesses, 'cause it's all a matter of effort, especially with writing!

    It's real tough to get organized with that, i too want to write some books, but unsure of organization, but i will work on it.

    I definitely at this point would not be able to make $6k a month writing, but i'm sure if you put enough time and effort anything is possible,

    if you think you can do it, go for it!!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8307567].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Dana_W
      Originally Posted by mfuji55 View Post

      Regardless of what anyone else says, you should try to reach your goals no matter what.

      No one except you knows your strengths and weaknesses, 'cause it's all a matter of effort, especially with writing!

      It's real tough to get organized with that, i too want to write some books, but unsure of organization, but i will work on it.

      I definitely at this point would not be able to make $6k a month writing, but i'm sure if you put enough time and effort anything is possible,

      if you think you can do it, go for it!!
      I'm certainly not saying don't try. I'm saying - make sure that your writing is top notch, study other people in your genre who are successful and emulate what they do, and be prepared to put a lot of time in it if you want to succeed.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8307592].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Michael Kohler
    Good job Corey!

    Your price point is mentioned in many different Kindle courses as being the most profitable for non-fiction. Are they right? Possibly. It just depends on your audience and topic. No need to second guess yourself. I think its a great idea to start there.

    You can adjust that price once you have a few of them up. Just start with that and keep going. You need to pat yourself on the back for posting this. I think we are all glad that you are moving forward.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8307612].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author coreytucker
    thanks so much for the info guys. I am excited and also a little concerned. Can kindle become passive income? I mean I keep hearing different things. Im in the childrens book niche and am concerned that building a following will not work as well since the children will grow up etc.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8307638].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Dana_W
      Originally Posted by coreytucker View Post

      thanks so much for the info guys. I am excited and also a little concerned. Can kindle become passive income? I mean I keep hearing different things. Im in the childrens book niche and am concerned that building a following will not work as well since the children will grow up etc.
      Well, the children will grow up...and then there will be new children. Parents are generally the one who buy children's books, aren't they? There are children's authors who have been popular forever.

      In my personal opinion, from my own experience, Kindle is not passive income. I write a book a month. If I take time off - I become less visible and my sales drop off.

      I write because I genuinely love to write fiction. I'm constantly working on perfecting my craft.

      Writing fiction isn't like other areas of internet marketing. Think about how you choose the fiction that you want to read - it has to be excellent, compelling, professionally written. It's not easy to be successful in the fiction market.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8307649].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author coreytucker
        Originally Posted by Dana_W View Post

        Well, the children will grow up...and then there will be new children. Parents are generally the one who buy children's books, aren't they? There are children's authors who have been popular forever.

        In my personal opinion, from my own experience, Kindle is not passive income. I write a book a month. If I take time off - I become less visible and my sales drop off.

        I write because I genuinely love to write fiction. I'm constantly working on perfecting my craft.

        Writing fiction isn't like other areas of internet marketing. Think about how you choose the fiction that you want to read - it has to be excellent, compelling, professionally written. It's not easy to be successful in the fiction market.
        Hmm I guess you are right. But lets say I build a twitter account with 10,000 parents. Well what would happen in 5 years? Thats my main concern. I build a big following/email list that becomes kinda useless down the road.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8307755].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Dana_W
          Originally Posted by coreytucker View Post

          Hmm I guess you are right. But lets say I build a twitter account with 10,000 parents. Well what would happen in 5 years? Thats my main concern. I build a big following/email list that becomes kinda useless down the road.
          What are your long term goals for this? A Twitter account of 10,000 parents can be used for a lot of things - IF you actually have a relationship with the parents and are interacting with them and providing them with something they want - information, good fiction, etc.

          But if you're asking if you can just build up this big Twitter group and write 20 kindle books and expect to have passive income from that without continuing to write books and interact with that group - I sincerely doubt it.

          But then I've always believed that purely passive income from internet marketing is a myth. The market is changing constantly as technology, Google and the internet changes constantly. What works for you one year may very well not work for you next year.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8307807].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author coreytucker
            Originally Posted by Dana_W View Post

            What are your long term goals for this? A Twitter account of 10,000 parents can be used for a lot of things - IF you actually have a relationship with the parents and are interacting with them and providing them with something they want - information, good fiction, etc.

            But if you're asking if you can just build up this big Twitter group and write 20 kindle books and expect to have passive income from that without continuing to write books and interact with that group - I sincerely doubt it.

            But then I've always believed that purely passive income from internet marketing is a myth. The market is changing constantly as technology, Google and the internet changes constantly. What works for you one year may very well not work for you next year.
            I am talking about say building up a twitter account of 10,000 parents and releasing a new book every month. Im just worried that in say 3 years from today these parents will no longer care about these books because they dont have young kids anymore. Of course I would continue building my following but it just seems I would be losing a high percentage of customers every 3 years or so? Or am I wrong?
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8307814].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author BobTheBostonian
    If Stephenie Meyer can make $14 million in a year, you can make $72k. Find a market and feed it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8307842].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author monaug5
    you found get a stack of referrals on a site like infinite workers
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8307853].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author coreytucker
    The children books are proven to sale One thing....people over at the kindle forums are talking about how kindle sales are declining now. What do you guys think?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8307879].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author coreytucker
    THe topics over at the kindle board are really depressing People saying 5 sales a month is good, how slow things are now and how kindle has passed its golden years and sales are way down. Not only that but people saying in the last few months alone kindle sales are way down in america.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8307903].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Slate Marketing
      Originally Posted by coreytucker View Post

      THe topics over at the kindle board are really depressing People saying 5 sales a month is good, how slow things are now and how kindle has passed its golden years and sales are way down. Not only that but people saying in the last few months alone kindle sales are way down in america.
      99% of authors have no clue what they are talking about and are making NO money. Most authors are happy to get a $4.27 check from Amazon every month.

      Don't listen to, or follow the authors who don't know how to sell themselves and their books.

      Bottom line, you need to write a great book and then build a BRAND around your book and yourself as an author. You have to do what 99% of other authors don't do and won't do.

      No excuses, go kick some butt, and focus on building your brand for long term success.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8321579].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author goindeep
    Originally Posted by coreytucker View Post

    So my plan is to make 6k a month on kindle. I figure basically I need to create 20 books that sale at $2.99 each.

    This means I need to sale on average of 5 books per day per book. So basically I should focus on getting each book to $5 per day right?

    Hmm....I know 20 books sounds like a lot and it is. But I already have many written from the past. I know it's all about promotion. So I guess my main goal would be to get my first book to 5 sales per day then rinse and repeat right?

    Does this sound like a realistic goal or not guys? I love writing creative stories so it will be pretty fun
    Why not write one or two great books?

    There are many people out there that have businesses similar to what you are proposing to yourself the problem is that the sales are so low you can never rely on those figures as there is not much difference between 0 sales and 5 sales per day.

    The likely and real scenario is that you write 20 books and some days 1 or 2 of them will get 5 sales plus. The rest wont get any.

    So then the problem becomes volume. Instead of 20 books at those figures you would be working on 100+ books maybe 500+ books. Per year.

    Focus on writing quality books.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8308137].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author RoseHunt
    Banned
    Good luck, it seems that you already have everything planned! I guess it's better to start off with a few books and at different prices, so you can see which ones are the best sellers.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8308879].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author fatafat
    Originally Posted by coreytucker View Post

    So my plan is to make 6k a month on kindle. I figure basically I need to create 20 books that sale at $2.99 each.

    This means I need to sale on average of 5 books per day per book. So basically I should focus on getting each book to $5 per day right?

    Hmm....I know 20 books sounds like a lot and it is. But I already have many written from the past. I know it's all about promotion. So I guess my main goal would be to get my first book to 5 sales per day then rinse and repeat right?

    Does this sound like a realistic goal or not guys? I love writing creative stories so it will be pretty fun
    Hello Corey,

    If you have your niche identified and you know that people are buying the similar niche products then I think your creative writing skills will help you churn out books quickly. Give it a shot the worst that can happen is you write 19 books instead of 20

    Good luck!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8309272].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Sushiman1111
    I also second what Cashcow said. Except for one point:

    If you have a bunch of books already written, great. Just try to hook them together into a series (as stated). But if not, I would make sure that I had five or six ready to go before I published any of them (rather than just writing them as fast as possible and putting them out as you get them done). My wife is a Kindle author and has done some pretty extensive research into the matter. What you need to be successful in Kindle is:

    1. Books that are good enough. Don't need to be great, just don't suck terribly.
    2. You have to do one thing really well. Might be character development, pacing, whatever. The other aspects just need to not be so bad that they detract.
    3. Be prolific. The more books you have out the better. Minimum of six or seven is what most six-figure authors are saying at the moment. Again, tied together in a series.
    4. A big splash at first. This is the main point. You want to have 5-6 books ready to go before you put any of them out. Then once you start you can put a new one out every couple of weeks for the first 2-3 months. This really gets your momentum going and is a big help. After that, sure, put 'em out as you write 'em.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8309590].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author cashcow
      Originally Posted by Sushiman1111 View Post

      I also second what Cashcow said. Except for one point:

      If you have a bunch of books already written, great. Just try to hook them together into a series (as stated). But if not, I would make sure that I had five or six ready to go before I published any of them (rather than just writing them as fast as possible and putting them out as you get them done). My wife is a Kindle author and has done some pretty extensive research into the matter. What you need to be successful in Kindle is:

      1. Books that are good enough. Don't need to be great, just don't suck terribly.
      2. You have to do one thing really well. Might be character development, pacing, whatever. The other aspects just need to not be so bad that they detract.
      3. Be prolific. The more books you have out the better. Minimum of six or seven is what most six-figure authors are saying at the moment. Again, tied together in a series.
      4. A big splash at first. This is the main point. You want to have 5-6 books ready to go before you put any of them out. Then once you start you can put a new one out every couple of weeks for the first 2-3 months. This really gets your momentum going and is a big help. After that, sure, put 'em out as you write 'em.

      I don't get the whole big splash thing but I have heard other people say it and recently read that same advice in a book by a group of indie authors that are very successful (almost all of them NYT best sellers now). So I'm sure its good advice.

      I didn't do it that way and built up a good following making more and more sales with each book and now make a full time living at it, but I could see how releasing several books at once could get you going faster. And think it could help psychologically too because with 5 or 6 books you'll be making more sales which will help give you incentive to write more books.

      But can you create a passive income?

      I doubt it. At least not "passive" in the way that you can just stop working and the money keeps rolling in.

      Like Dana said, when you stop releasing books, the income falls. This is due to Amazons algorithms and customers "forgetting" about you and moving on to someone else.

      So, I think once you get going and are up to a certain level of sales, you will probably enjoy some level of income for many months (maybe even years) even if you stop publishing new books.

      But that income is going to slowly dwindle over time. New books will come out that people will buy instead of yours. Your customers will go follow an author that is producing new books for them to consume etc..

      For example, I used to write nonfiction books. I have probably 15 or so books published in various niches. They used to make me about $5000 a month when I was actively publishing new books.

      Now I focus solely on fiction. Sure, I still have the nonfiction books up there because some of them still sell, but since I haven't published any new nonfiction books in a year, the sales from those books are more like $1000 a month. Will this eventually peter out to $0? Probably.

      Self publishing is for people who love to write books.

      If you don't love writing them, then I think that will come through in the book and readers will be turned off and you won't get good reviews or make many sales. If you do love writing them, then why would you ever stop?

      And if you never stop, there's no reason to worry about passive income.
      Signature
      Gone Fishing
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8309640].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author GobBluthJD
        Originally Posted by cashcow View Post

        Self publishing is for people who love to write books.

        If you don't love writing them, then I think that will come through in the book and readers will be turned off and you won't get good reviews or make many sales. If you do love writing them, then why would you ever stop?

        And if you never stop, there's no reason to worry about passive income.
        This is the biggest truth about Kindle, and should be made into a sticky for whenever someone asks about getting rich quick with Kindle.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8309676].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author EPoltrack77
    Does to me. I would say you are already on the way by having a goal and now you are planning. Your ahead of most! Very good. Its these very simple things that are going to allow us to do what we want.

    I am glad to say I published my first book a couple of months ago on the amazon and kindle networks. Hurayyy

    Just keep track of your activities and understand that usally its not a home run the first time out. Its going to take paying attention and monitoring your results and don't be affraid to make a change to test different things.

    Who else has been successful with what you want to do? What are they doing?

    To make sales your going to need eyeballs viewing your books. How does the kindle marketplace rank books in their network? How much traffic are you books going to get on a day to day basis? questions to think about!

    Also understand that you might want to test each indavidual book first to see how well its going to convert for you. You might have to make a slight change to the title or something to entice more clicks....

    I posted this a few days ago, something I got in my email from amazon. Its a webinar at the end of the month about selling on the networks.

    almost forgot, heres the link below:
    http://go.amazonservices.com/SOA101W...t9JvPAzmDWk%3D

    I could tell ya best of luck, but I don't thinks its really much about luck as much as creating that luck ourselvs. Your going to do it and when you do, congradulate yourself.

    Take care
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8309763].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author deannabalestra
    Good luck to you on your goals! I'm working towards publishing my first Kindle book as well, right now just for fun because I want to but might do it for the money eventually. I think it's possible I'd say never depend on one platform to make all your money from though - Amazon is great but there are also other ebook places to sell as well - good luck!
    Signature

    A writer with a Master's In Business and Marketing Presents:
    ***I can make you sound like a Fiverr Rock Star ***
    Freelance Writing and Whiteboard Animation: great work and great prices!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8309874].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author JohnMcCabe
      Corey, I'm sure you can make $6k per month with twenty books. The trick is, which twenty? And will it always be the same twenty? Doubtful.

      Originally Posted by coreytucker View Post

      I am talking about say building up a twitter account of 10,000 parents and releasing a new book every month. Im just worried that in say 3 years from today these parents will no longer care about these books because they dont have young kids anymore. Of course I would continue building my following but it just seems I would be losing a high percentage of customers every 3 years or so? Or am I wrong?
      Once you start framing things in years, the math changes. Yes, some people will stay with you forever, if only because they can't be bothered to "unfollow" you. Others, as you realize, will drop off.

      The good news is people keep having kids. The people that drop off can be replaced by the new ones coming up.

      Again, you might do well with 10k followers, but which 10k?

      Originally Posted by coreytucker View Post

      THe topics over at the kindle board are really depressing People saying 5 sales a month is good, how slow things are now and how kindle has passed its golden years and sales are way down. Not only that but people saying in the last few months alone kindle sales are way down in america.
      Just goes to prove that people are still people, whether they call themselves "Internet markters" or "authors/publishers."

      Scan through the threads here to find how many "is [something] dead" threads, and the rumors of falling sky every time someone in the Googleplex breaks wind.

      I had a sneak peek at some of the TV ratings, and TV viewing typically goes down in the summer, too. People are busy being outside, taking vacations, tending gardens, going fishing, anything but buying loads of books and sitting down to read.

      Ask the people who write/publish "beach reading" if everything is doom and gloom.

      Another factor could be all the GRQ types who jumped into trying to put out the next Twilight or Fifty Shades of Grey.

      There's a saying in the stock market that might apply here - "never confuse brains with a bull market."
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8311478].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author randak
        That sounds like an awesome thing. Residual is def awesome. Wonder what the average life span of a kindle book is until it drops to the bottom of search results though?
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8321212].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author katherineolga
    I say go for it, especially if you love writing and are passionate about it. Writing twenty books well is something that will challenge you and thrill you, especially if you love writing and/or are dedicated to the process.

    I love writing and publishing on the Kindle is definitely on my list for the future. Try to keep us posted on your progress. :-)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8321302].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author HumbleGuy
    Best of luck my friend, I'd say.
    Signature
    Medical MCQs like never before!
    Medical Tourism and Health Tourism in Malaysia
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8321322].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ParkerArrow
    Lots of good advice on this thread - *bookmarked*.

    I would add that you concentrate on writing a terrific sales page. Here's a great thread on it:

    http://www.warriorforum.com/main-int...ook-sales.html

    Form first, then speed!
    Good luck.
    Signature

    PLR Modifiable Content
    PLRmod.com

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8321326].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author paul nicholls
    I really don't know why so many people are jumping to kindle to make their income because kindle is no different to any other affiliate model such as amazon, adsense and niche sites etc

    The reality is you don't own your kindle books amazon do and they can pull the plug any time they please, it may not happen much but it does happen

    There is nothing wrong with publishing a few books on amazon to add to your online income or to brand yourself but by no means should you be looking at kindle as your main income source, that's just an accident waiting to happen

    If you want to make money then create a product, market it and sell it and then communicate with your customers to make more money

    If you constantly rely on 3rd party companies and platforms to put food on your table it will all end in tears
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8321654].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tonylee93
    Selling on amazon is a great deal of fun, and many people can find a great amount of money from it. I'd say that it's always good to have goals and I support you! I hope that all things go well with you and you enjoy doing all that work (20 eBooks). Thank you!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8321759].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dml8131
    Very ambitious undertaking on your part so my hat off to you! If you get to your target goal we all would be curious about the details if should ever want to share your process. Good luck!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8322017].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author KnightOnboard
      As Slate Marketing stated :
      "Bottom line, you need to write a great book and then build a BRAND around your book and yourself as an author. You have to do what 99% of other authors don't do and won't do."

      The key is BRANDING without it your a plankton lost in sea of sharks and you got to be BOLD and different.

      Good luck and happy hunting! Go coreytucker!
      Thank you to cashcow for your insiderĀ“s comments.
      Thank you for this forum... I love it.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8323677].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author digitalsapien
    There are many Kindle guides out there already. If you really want to make 6k per month, then be sure to master the Kindle marketing to ensure success. Good luck buddy!
    Signature

    Discover what every Internet marketer needs to know about building a profitable online business only at Entrepreneurs Wealth League.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8322976].message }}

Trending Topics