Just made $91 in 10 minutes...scam?

57 replies
Wow. This is insane.

I was looking at products to promote on clickbank and came across a Roulette bot. This is an actual product in the clickbank marketplace.

Anyway, I was playing European Roulette with the bot running and in 10 minutes I won $91 on an online casino. I was winning like 8/10 rounds and it just continued.

I was using the free version so I didn't have the opportunity to make anymore money before purchasing, but I was talking to customer support with the online casino and they said the money will be deposited to my bank account within 7 days. So now I wait....I'll keep you guys posted within the next week or so on how things go. If all is well and the money is in fact deposited, I might have to go ahead and purchase this thing.

So Im seriously wondering...is this a scam? Have you guys had any experience with stuff like this? Im pretty excited but don't wanna get burned at the same time lol. And the fact that clickbank would allow a product like this in their marketplace if it's a scam beats me...

Drew
#$91 #made #minutesscam
  • Profile picture of the author WillR
    If any of the online casinos find out your are running bots, and they will, then you will be liable to pay them back all of the money and possibly fines. So I wouldn't go spending any of it. I would guarantee their terms of use have all of these types of things listed.

    Remember, if something sounds too good to be true, it usually is.

    It's common knowledge if you keep doubling your bet in roulette you will never lose but the reason no one does it is because most cannot afford to since doubling your bet each time gets very expensive and you don't always win that much back in return.

    Move on. Spend your time building a real business.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8297524].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author npakergy16
      Originally Posted by WillR View Post

      If any of the online casinos find out your are running bots, and they will, then you will be liable to pay them back all of the money and possibly fines. So I wouldn't go spending any of it. I would guarantee their terms of use have all of these types of things listed.

      Remember, if something sounds too good to be true, it usually is.

      It's common knowledge if you keep doubling your bet in roulette you will never lose but the reason no one does it is because most cannot afford to since doubling your bet each time gets very expensive and you don't always win that much back in return.

      Move on. Spend your time building a real business.
      How would they find out though? Its not like they're looking over my shoulder lol. Wouldn't they just ban me for suspicious activity in my account?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8297538].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author DanielPedersen
        Originally Posted by npakergy16 View Post

        How would they find out though? Its not like they're looking over my shoulder lol. Wouldn't they just ban me for suspicious activity in my account?
        If they see a person continuesly making profit they will look at you, because roulette is designet so that you in the long run never will profit. I dont see why using a bot is needed it is very easy to trick the roulette system.

        Place $1 on red
        Win=profit
        Lose=put $2 on red
        Win= profit $1
        Lose= put $4 on red
        Win = profit $1
        Lose= Put $8 on red

        You get the point, the problem is this sounds good, and there is a 49,5% the make it, but you can be unlucky and lose 8 times in a row and CAP maximum betsize.

        This does not work and continue this strategy you will lose money in the long run.
        Signature
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8297640].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author cheddarben
      If an of the online casinos find out your are running bots, and they will, then you will be liable to pay them back all of the money.
      If the person is in the USA and the casino operating illegally to US customers, how could they get it back? I would have no doubt this is the case, but just curious how this might go down?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8297545].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author WillR
        Originally Posted by cheddarben View Post

        If the person is in the USA and the casino operating illegally to US customers, how could they get it back? I would have no doubt this is the case, but just curious how this might go down?
        Not sure, all I know is if it was legal and easy then everyone would be doing it.

        It's just not worth risking things at all.

        A lot of these casions will require a link to your bank account to pay you but as part of that agreement they can also take money back out of your bank account -- just like Paypal can.

        Also casinos are not silly. They can recognize betting patterns a mile away so it wouldn't take long to be stopped.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8297573].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author LuanneKopplin
        Banned
        [DELETED]
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8298478].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author kindsvater
      Originally Posted by WillR View Post

      It's common knowledge if you keep doubling your bet in roulette you will never lose
      Let me correct that for you....

      Originally Posted by WillR View Post

      It's a common myth by wishful thinking gamblers if you keep doubling your bet in roulette you will never lose - and then they lose
      It is an undisputed, mathematical fact you cannot win at roulette. Doubling your bets is a path to bankruptcy.

      If someone had a 'bot' or other product to guess roulette bets, and a free version made some money, that sounds like an age-old sucker play to get someone to buy the product and then they start losing.

      The reason it is a mathematical fact you cannot win is because you can only bet on red or black, but the roulette wheel also includes one or two green spaces. That is the house advantage.

      .
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8297671].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Randall Magwood
      Originally Posted by WillR View Post

      Move on. Spend your time building a real business.
      Best advice of the day. You're on an internet marketing forum with alot of people here to help you. Start a legitimate site selling a legitimate product, and make money. It's not hard.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8297688].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author seoblogger1
      Originally Posted by WillR View Post

      If any of the online casinos find out your are running bots, and they will, then you will be liable to pay them back all of the money and possibly fines. So I wouldn't go spending any of it. I would guarantee their terms of use have all of these types of things listed.

      Remember, if something sounds too good to be true, it usually is.

      It's common knowledge if you keep doubling your bet in roulette you will never lose but the reason no one does it is because most cannot afford to since doubling your bet each time gets very expensive and you don't always win that much back in return.

      Move on. Spend your time building a real business.
      Erm wrong, whilst bots are 99% crap, not every casino cares at all.

      Take Betfair for example, one of the biggest in the world online, they only care about bots if they are too resource intensive and put too much pressure on the website and slow it down for other users - ie thousands of people using the same bot all at once.

      Some people I know run bots in the betfair casino with support being fully aware of what they are doing. I would imagine they would actually probably love people using bots as like I said 99% are rubbish and will probably cause customers to lose more.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8298268].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author BamIPD
        Originally Posted by seoblogger1 View Post

        Erm wrong, whilst bots are 99% crap, not every casino cares at all.

        Take Betfair for example, one of the biggest in the world online, they only care about bots if they are too resource intensive and put too much pressure on the website and slow it down for other users - ie thousands of people using the same bot all at once.

        Some people I know run bots in the betfair casino with support being fully aware of what they are doing. I would imagine they would actually probably love people using bots as like I said 99% are rubbish and will probably cause customers to lose more.
        Now we can only hope it's the casinos creating and selling the bots!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8298311].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author JackiPigford
      Originally Posted by WillR View Post

      Move on. Spend your time building a real business.
      Advice is to good too be true...
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8780868].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Simon74
      Originally Posted by WillR View Post

      If any of the online casinos find out your are running bots, and they will, then you will be liable to pay them back all of the money and possibly fines. So I wouldn't go spending any of it. I would guarantee their terms of use have all of these types of things listed.

      Remember, if something sounds too good to be true, it usually is.

      It's common knowledge if you keep doubling your bet in roulette you will never lose but the reason no one does it is because most cannot afford to since doubling your bet each time gets very expensive and you don't always win that much back in return.

      Move on. Spend your time building a real business.
      I totally agree with WillR to good to be true just stay away! Find a solid business model to follow for a long term online or off line business!

      Good Luck!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8781295].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author theemperor
    Drew,

    The house always wins. Trust me I have worked for a 'house' before. I know what they will do with you :-)

    There are some ways for profiting from gambling, all of which are hard work. An example is being a great poker player.

    This system is a scam. Take your $91 and enjoy it. It isn't profit. It is a few lucky spins. (I won $700+ putting $25 on 16 at a real casino a few months ago. That was luck too)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8297623].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author allcapone
    I wonder how these bots are even remotely legal to be sold as products.

    Obviously casino's are the only winners, players don't stand a chance. People have lost their house, their family, their life savings and now comes a bot to help you win?

    Haha
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8297657].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author npakergy16
      Originally Posted by allcapone View Post

      I wonder how these bots are even remotely legal to be sold as products.

      Obviously casino's are the only winners, players don't stand a chance. People have lost their house, their family, their life savings and now comes a bot to help you win?

      Haha
      Im dead serious though...this thing is crazy. Win every 8/10 times? Fine by me. I deposited $22 and came up with $114. On autopilot.

      Of course I run the risk of getting banned, but maybe its worth it in the short term
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8297683].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author shane_k
        Originally Posted by npakergy16 View Post

        Im dead serious though...this thing is crazy. Win every 8/10 times? Fine by me. I deposited $22 and came up with $114. On autopilot.

        Of course I run the risk of getting banned, but maybe its worth it in the short term
        I find it interesting that they are allowing you to take your profits out so soon.

        When I worked for a couple online casinos in out TOS people couldn't withdraw their money for 3 months.

        Most online casinos do this and usually have a longer time period
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8297796].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kurt
    Originally Posted by WillR View Post


    It's common knowledge if you keep doubling your bet in roulette you will never lose but the reason no one does it is because most cannot afford to since doubling your bet each time gets very expensive and you don't always win that much back in return.
    This is called the Martindale betting method, AKA "gambler's ruin".

    In theory, it will work. However, in reality what really happens is the house sets a maximum betting limit and once this limit is reached, it's the end of the Martingale, resulting in a catostrophic loss.

    The fact is, no betting method can overcome the house advantage. If there are 50 black beans in a paper bag and 50 red beans, it's still 50/50 no matter what size bet you have, or whether you won or lost any previous bets.

    And by using a betting system such as the Martingale, you are increasing your action (the amount of money you bet) at a disadvantage, increasing your net losses.

    When at a mathematical disadvantage, there are only two rational betting systems, and only one that truly makes sense:

    1. Don't bet at all. <- Makes sense.

    2. If you insist on playing, bet as little and as slowly as possible. The fewer bets made at a disadvantage, the more likely you will win.
    Signature
    Serious about Print on Demand? Discover how YOU can join my FREE exclusive secret alliance
    Plus how to get my Print on Demand Treasure Maps for FREE
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8297693].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author owais211
    Banned
    It sounds to be a good one but i will definitely wait for that one week when you will get paid
    Keep us posted of your payment status,
    This will help in making informed decisions.
    Thank you.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8297842].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author KevinChapman
    Surely this has to be dodgy. There can't be any fun in having that money if you are always going to be worrying that you are going to have to pay it back at sometime.

    Like WillR said - 'Remember, if something sounds too good to be true, it usually is.'
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8298348].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Larry Leggett
      It may be unethical (keep it aside). Why should you put your efforts into a work where your talent and ability have nothing to do? Casinos are real bluff to the people. People only looses money there. Stay away from it.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8298427].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author flovin
    Yeah, go the legit way. There's lots of people here who are willing to offer help.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8298733].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author smodha
    Originally Posted by npakergy16 View Post

    Wow. This is insane.

    I was looking at products to promote on clickbank and came across a Roulette bot. This is an actual product in the clickbank marketplace and if you wanna see what I'm talking about just search 'win 500 a day casino bot' on Google or something like that.

    Anyway, I was playing European Roulette with the bot running and in 10 minutes I won $91 on an online casino. I was winning like 8/10 rounds and it just continued.

    I was using the free version so I didn't have the opportunity to make anymore money before purchasing, but I was talking to customer support with the online casino and they said the money will be deposited to my bank account within 7 days. So now I wait....I'll keep you guys posted within the next week or so on how things go. If all is well and the money is in fact deposited, I might have to go ahead and purchase this thing.

    So Im seriously wondering...is this a scam? Have you guys had any experience with stuff like this? Im pretty excited but don't wanna get burned at the same time lol. And the fact that clickbank would allow a product like this in their marketplace if it's a scam beats me...

    Drew
    It's not a scam because you've just told us it works. The question is are you violating online casino ToS using a bot? I would be surprised if you are. I use Forex bots to make money on the side and they're totally legit.

    No system is a 100% guaranteed. You have to accept losses. The trick is to keep the win ratio up to about 80%.
    Signature
    I Sell What People Want. The Money Is A Bonus..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8298975].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author npakergy16
      Originally Posted by smodha View Post

      It's not a scam because you've just told us it works. The question is are you violating online casino ToS using a bot? I would be surprised if you are. I use Forex bots to make money on the side and they're totally legit.

      No system is a 100% guaranteed. You have to accept losses. The trick is to keep the win ratio up to about 80%.
      Honestly, that's exactly what I was thinking. I was looking over the ToS and didn't see anything about bots...but I'll have to take a second look.

      The truth is I really don't care if I get banned. No risk, no reward, right? If there's a robot that can make me an upwards of $100's per day on autopilot and I can do it without breaking the Tos, getting banned or having to pay back the money, I want in.

      Like I said I'll keep you guys posted in the next week or so on how it goes.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8299344].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Stuart Walker
        There's so much dreadful advice in this thread.

        FYI I used to be a full time online gambler playing mostly card table games like Blackjack, Casino Hold Em, Pai Gow, Three Card and others. I also did some sports betting (matched betting and arbs) on the side but this was a small part of my income.

        I gave it up a few years ago because it became more hassle than it was worth with more and more casinos turning rogue, not paying out, getting more wise to advantage players and going broke.

        Originally Posted by WillR View Post

        If any of the online casinos find out your are running bots, and they will, then you will be liable to pay them back all of the money and possibly fines. So I wouldn't go spending any of it. I would guarantee their terms of use have all of these types of things listed.

        Remember, if something sounds too good to be true, it usually is.

        It's common knowledge if you keep doubling your bet in roulette you will never lose but the reason no one does it is because most cannot afford to since doubling your bet each time gets very expensive and you don't always win that much back in return.

        Move on. Spend your time building a real business.
        There will be no fines. The casino cannot fine you.

        Once you have the money in your bank account it is yours and they cannot legally take it back.

        I can guarantee that most casinos do not mention that you cannot use bots in their terms. Or at least they didn't not too long ago and botting has been going on for years.

        Most casinos do not have the resources to work out if someone is running a bot as most bots are programmed to take random breaks, play at different speeds, play different amounts of hands per hour and so on to look like a real person playing.

        On most casinos I played (pretty much every casino on the net at some point) I ran bots for up to 12hrs a day or longer. With one casino I ran the bots 24/7 for months.

        I've never been caught botting or had funds confiscated for suspected bot use.

        Doubling your bet is called the martingale system and what a shitty system it is. Table limits will wipe you out eventually even if your bank role hasn't.

        Originally Posted by WillR View Post

        Not sure, all I know is if it was legal and easy then everyone would be doing it.

        It's just not worth risking things at all.

        A lot of these casions will require a link to your bank account to pay you but as part of that agreement they can also take money back out of your bank account -- just like Paypal can.

        Also casinos are not silly. They can recognize betting patterns a mile away so it wouldn't take long to be stopped.
        It's NOT illegal though some casinos may state in their terms botting is not allowed.

        It WAS easy to make risk free money from online casinos a few years back and for many years before that but not so much now. Most do not have favourable terms or bonuses which you need to make your risk free profit.

        Even the ones that don't if they were able to figure out you did use a bot they'd find a reason like "bonus abuse" (a catch all reason for when the casino does not want to pay) in order to avoid paying you.

        They can't take money out of your account legally. It happened before where a major casino messed up their bonus terms and lost a serious amount of money (I'm guessing millions) before realising. They took the money back out of peoples accounts which was later deemed illegal. They were taken to court. Of course being a massive company they managed to scare most people out of taking action but those who did were given a payout out of court and silenced.

        You're saying a lot of things that aren't actually fact there Will. If you don't know better not to pretend.

        Originally Posted by DanielPedersen View Post

        If they see a person continuesly making profit they will look at you, because roulette is designet so that you in the long run never will profit. I dont see why using a bot is needed it is very easy to trick the roulette system.

        Place $1 on red
        Win=profit
        Lose=put $2 on red
        Win= profit $1
        Lose= put $4 on red
        Win = profit $1
        Lose= Put $8 on red

        You get the point, the problem is this sounds good, and there is a 49,5% the make it, but you can be unlucky and lose 8 times in a row and CAP maximum betsize.

        This does not work and continue this strategy you will lose money in the long run.
        You're not "tricking" anything. You're wasting your money on a dumb 'system' that will lose you everything quickly. As you say you'll either run out of money or hit the max bet size.


        Originally Posted by shane_k View Post

        I find it interesting that they are allowing you to take your profits out so soon.

        When I worked for a couple online casinos in out TOS people couldn't withdraw their money for 3 months.

        Most online casinos do this and usually have a longer time period
        I was a full time player for years and never heard of 3 month or longer withdrawal period. Only pure scam and rogue casinos (of which there are many) would try that.

        Most online casinos DO NOT do this. :rolleyes:

        Originally Posted by seoblogger1 View Post

        Erm wrong, whilst bots are 99% crap, not every casino cares at all.

        Take Betfair for example, one of the biggest in the world online, they only care about bots if they are too resource intensive and put too much pressure on the website and slow it down for other users - ie thousands of people using the same bot all at once.

        Some people I know run bots in the betfair casino with support being fully aware of what they are doing. I would imagine they would actually probably love people using bots as like I said 99% are rubbish and will probably cause customers to lose more.
        LOL don't get me started on BetFair. Far too many major incidents have happened at BF for me to ever put any money in there again. If you know about online gambling you'll know what I'm talking about. Both in poker and casino games.

        Originally Posted by npakergy16 View Post

        Honestly, that's exactly what I was thinking. I was looking over the ToS and didn't see anything about bots...but I'll have to take a second look.

        The truth is I really don't care if I get banned. No risk, no reward, right? If there's a robot that can make me an upwards of $100's per day on autopilot and I can do it without breaking the Tos, getting banned or having to pay back the money, I want in.

        Like I said I'll keep you guys posted in the next week or so on how it goes.
        It probably doesn't specifically mention bots in the terms. Most never do for some reason but if they suspect you're not playing fair even if they cannot prove if they will ban you for something. They will find a reason.

        Sure if you don't care it does not matter but I'm 99.9% confident this roulette bot does not work or do what it claims to. There's no way for it to predict what numbers are coming up so therefore it cannot be legit.

        It's not like Blackjack or Casino Hold Em bots for example that just play the perfect cards / odds and even with those you could only make a profit when playing with free bonuses.

        Don't waste your money.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8299680].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TryBPO
    A little off-topic, but I'll run with it...

    The problem with the Martingale strategy is not table limits. Yes, you'll eventually run into a problem with the table limit, but you can just as easily pick your butt up and go to a table with a higher limit and continue your run.

    Just because the wheel has hit red 12 times in a row does NOT make it any more likely to hit black (or green) on the next spin...so picking up and moving to a new table doesn't hurt you in the least.

    The problem is the exponential requirement of the betting.

    The casino is much more likely to break you rather than the other way around.

    5 - 10 - 20 - 40 - 80 - 160 - 320...

    And that's when it starts to get gnarly...

    640 - 1280 - 2560 - 5120 - all on one spin!
    Signature
    Website Brokers - We can help you sell businesses making $500 to $50K per month.

    Free Website Valuation - How much is your website really worth? Find out here, free.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8299290].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mike Hlatky
    Originally Posted by TryBPO View Post

    The problem is the exponential requirement of the betting.
    No it isn't. The problem is the table limit. If you had a fat stack money and no table limit, you would win.

    Anyway, you can't take away the house advantage, with or without a bot. I suggest you do some reading on this site:

    Wizard of Odds: The last word on gambling strategy
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8299418].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author TryBPO
      Originally Posted by Mike Hlatky View Post

      No it isn't. The problem is the table limit. If you had a fat stack money and no table limit, you would win.
      That's absolutely untrue...you're wrong about this.

      When you hit the table limit, you can simply pick up, move to a table with a higher limit, and pick up where you left off.

      If you were betting on black and the table hit red 10 times in a row it is NO more likely to hit black on the next spin than it is every other time. There's nothing about that table that means black is just about to "pay off"

      You can simply pick yourself up, go to a table with a higher limit, and continue with your strategy...putting all of the chips on the next spin on the NEW table.

      In the example I used, let's say my next bet was $1,280 and it was over the table limit of $1K. I could simply pick up, go to a new table, and place my bet of $1,280. If I won on that spin I would win back all of my previous losses...plus $5 bucks.

      Let's say (just for example) that I hit the highest table limit in that entire casino. I could ask for an exception (which they may grant in this instance) or I can again...pick myself up and go to a new casino.

      I should add - I'm NOT condoning this strategy as valid. My point was that it's the exponential betting that will ultimately cause your downfall. (I know...if you mathematically never ran out of money it would continue to work...but we're talking real-world scenario)
      Signature
      Website Brokers - We can help you sell businesses making $500 to $50K per month.

      Free Website Valuation - How much is your website really worth? Find out here, free.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8305406].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author theemperor
        Originally Posted by TryBPO View Post

        That's absolutely untrue...you're wrong about this.

        When you hit the table limit, you can simply pick up, move to a table with a higher limit, and pick up where you left off.
        For 100% success using yor method you would need no less than an infinite amount of money. Not a million. Not a billion. Not a trillion. Even with a trillion there is a chance you will lose it all trying to win that $5 (or then next $5). You need $infinity.

        Therefore the Martingale method is absurd.

        What it really is is a stake of your maximum limit (whatever that is). Say $1M to win $5 and odds of close to but just less than 100%. On average you still lose and the house wins.

        It's like playing the lottery in reverse but unlike a lottery, the provider of the $5 'ticket' (the casino) has the mathematical advantage.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8777083].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author TryBPO
          Originally Posted by theemperor View Post

          For 100% success using yor method you would need no less than an infinite amount of money. Not a million. Not a billion. Not a trillion. Even with a trillion there is a chance you will lose it all trying to win that $5 (or then next $5). You need .

          Therefore the Martingale method is absurd.

          What it really is is a stake of your maximum limit (whatever that is). Say $1M to win $5 and odds of close to but just less than 100%. On average you still lose and the house wins.

          It's like playing the lottery in reverse but unlike a lottery, the provider of the $5 'ticket' (the casino) has the mathematical advantage.
          I absolutely agree with your point here and was NOT advocating this method - sorry if that was clear.

          My point was that it's not table limits that will break you, it's the exponential betting required.

          You're saying it's the infinite amount of money, which just states the same thing differently. (and more clearly)
          Signature
          Website Brokers - We can help you sell businesses making $500 to $50K per month.

          Free Website Valuation - How much is your website really worth? Find out here, free.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8781027].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Thriftypreneur
    I fail to see how this is related to an internet marketing forum.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8299432].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author smodha
      Originally Posted by Thriftypreneur View Post

      I fail to see how this is related to an internet marketing forum.
      It's a valid post on making money online which ultimately what we do in one form or another.
      Signature
      I Sell What People Want. The Money Is A Bonus..
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8308863].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Alex Blades
        Of course I run the risk of getting banned, but maybe its worth it in the short term
        You are confusing cheating with fraud. You get banned if you get caught cheating on online checkers, you go to prison if you get caught defrauding a casino, there is a big difference.

        Cheating in online checkers = Can't log in

        Defrauding a casino = 3-15 years in prison.

        Good luck with that, and remember don't drop the soap

        Signature
        " I knew that if I failed, I wouldn't regret that.
        But I knew the one thing I might regret is not ever having tried. "

        ~ Jeff Bezos

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8308996].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author npakergy16
          Originally Posted by Alex Blades View Post

          You are confusing cheating with fraud. You get banned if you get caught cheating on online checkers, you go to prison if you get caught defrauding a casino, there is a big difference.

          Cheating in online checkers = Can't log in

          Defrauding a casino = 3-15 years in prison.

          Good luck with that, and remember don't drop the soap

          Who told you this? Lol I wanna make money but no way if it means risking jail time.

          UPDATE: I purchased the pro-version yesterday and have already made over $350 with it. Literally this thing works on autopilot. But if what you say is true Alex, then I want to stay far clear from it.

          Drew
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8309515].message }}
    • Originally Posted by Thriftypreneur View Post

      I fail to see how this is related to an internet marketing forum.
      I agree. How is this related to online marketing?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8314033].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author CpvTrafficPro
    About 3 years ago I used to play Roulette for 1 hour a day and I banked about $250 per day. I had one of those systems and it worked great and never got caught ... however, it is not fool proof you can definitely lose a lot of money and FAST. Granted I was able to make over 30k in just a couple short months but the casino's started changing their rules like max bets and stuff like that which made it extremely hard.

    Needless to say I was ADDICTED!!!! but haven't gambled in 3 years after losing 8k in about 5 minutes
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8299461].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Cassano 10
    More dangers means more money...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8309088].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Stuart Walker
    You are confusing cheating with fraud. You get banned if you get caught cheating on online checkers, you go to prison if you get caught defrauding a casino, there is a big difference.

    Cheating in online checkers = Can't log in

    Defrauding a casino = 3-15 years in prison.

    Good luck with that, and remember don't drop the soap

    Most casinos don't even have it in their terms that you cannot use a bot.

    At worst if they suspect you of doing something they didn't like they'll find a reason to ban you and confiscate any winnings.

    The end.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8309596].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Alex Blades
    Who told you this? Lol I wanna make money but no way if it means risking jail time.

    UPDATE: I purchased the pro-version yesterday and have already made over $350 with it. Literally this thing works on autopilot. But if what you say is true Alex, then I want to stay far clear from it.

    Drew
    People use programs to cheat the casinos all the time, they are considered criminal tools. They don't have to have them in their terms of service. These online casinos are licensed and are protected by U.S laws. If you were to come under their radar, and the police decide to investigate, you could be in for a big surprise.

    Once that money hits your bank account, it will be hard to convince a jury that it just magically appeared there, that is if you were ever investigated by the authorities. Worse thing the casino can do, is report you to the police and provide what ever records they have.

    Cheating on an online game can get you banned, scamming a casino for money, is a real crime. Depending on what you make, you can get charged with petty theft, up to grand larceny or more.

    Of course I am not a lawyer or a prosecutor, but one phone call to an attorney or your local police station, can give you the right answer.

    § 18.2-95. Grand larceny defined; how punished.
    Any person who (i) commits larceny from the person of another of money or other thing of value of $5 or more, (ii) commits simple larceny not from the person of another of goods and chattels of the value of $200 or more, or (iii) commits simple larceny not from the person of another of any firearm, regardless of the firearm's value, shall be guilty of grand larceny, punishable by imprisonment in a state correctional facility for not less than one nor more than twenty years or, in the discretion of the jury or court trying the case without a jury, be confined in jail for a period not exceeding twelve months or fined not more than $2,500, either or both.
    (Code 1950, § 18.1-100; 1960, c. 358; 1966, c. 247; 1975, cc. 14, 15, 603; 1980, c. 175; 1991, c. 710; 1992, c. 822; 1998, c. 821.)
    Signature
    " I knew that if I failed, I wouldn't regret that.
    But I knew the one thing I might regret is not ever having tried. "

    ~ Jeff Bezos

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8311646].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author wizbiz
      Originally Posted by Alex Blades View Post

      People use programs to cheat the casinos all the time, they are considered criminal tools.
      You guys are funny. Casino is the software owners. You place the bet before they revealing the outcome. So? They already know you put it on RED/Black or whatever.
      So it's like

      If bet = Red And Client won 2 time in the row
      then
      outcome =black
      else
      outcome =black
      end if

      That's it, you lose, sorry


      I can see some kind of "luck" on actual physical table but online??? Are you kidding me. They can just place criteria to win 20-30% all the time.. Who's going to stop them? After all this is all coded, common, don't be so naive..
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8311782].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DubDubDubDot
    There is no such thing as a cheating tool for roulette. Each spin of the wheel is independent of other spins. Card games which draw from the same deck on the other hand can be cheated.

    Your $91 in ten minutes was no more lucky than walking into a casino and going up $91 shortly after arriving. The roulette bot didn't do that for you.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8311726].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Alex Blades
      Originally Posted by DubDubDubDot View Post

      There is no such thing as a cheating tool for roulette. Each spin of the wheel is independent of other spins. Card games which draw from the same deck on the other hand can be cheated.

      Your $91 in ten minutes was no more lucky than walking into a casino and going up $91 shortly after arriving. The roulette bot didn't do that for you.
      I was wondering if it was possible to win with a bot, but then he said he won $350 with the pro version on auto pilot. I am starting to think he is promoting his own product
      Signature
      " I knew that if I failed, I wouldn't regret that.
      But I knew the one thing I might regret is not ever having tried. "

      ~ Jeff Bezos

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8311749].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author npakergy16
        Originally Posted by Alex Blades View Post

        I was wondering if it was possible to win with a bot, but then he said he won $350 with the pro version on auto pilot. I am starting to think he is promoting his own product
        If I was promoting this thing, you would have already seen my affiliate link in here
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8311999].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author thedanbrown
    Isn't this a marketing forum? Lol who gives a shit about some bots or online money-grabs uhhh I mean casinos...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8312018].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Stuart Walker
    People use programs to cheat the casinos all the time, they are considered criminal tools. They don't have to have them in their terms of service. These online casinos are licensed and are protected by U.S laws. If you were to come under their radar, and the police decide to investigate, you could be in for a big surprise.

    Once that money hits your bank account, it will be hard to convince a jury that it just magically appeared there, that is if you were ever investigated by the authorities. Worse thing the casino can do, is report you to the police and provide what ever records they have.

    Cheating on an online game can get you banned, scamming a casino for money, is a real crime. Depending on what you make, you can get charged with petty theft, up to grand larceny or more.
    Using a standard casino bot is not cheating. All a bot is is a small macro program that plays the perfect game for you on auto pilot. Many casinos themselves offer auto pilot modes on slots and some even on table games.

    You are NOT manipulating the system or cheating or defrauding anyone. You are just playing the game on auto pilot.

    This silly bot he has for roulette does not figure out ways to predict the numbers that are going to come out even if that's what it claims to do. Any money he won was luck.

    The only way you can make guaranteed money through online casinos is when generous bonuses with +EV games are available to you and by playing the perfect game (which you can use the bot for or do manually).

    If there's no bonus available then any money you make using a bot is pure luck.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8313961].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Brannigans
    This thread cracks me up!

    Flag casinos - there's way better ways to make $91 in 10 mins of work!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8314025].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author absolutelee
    You might want to consider spending your time on something that will work in the long run.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8314104].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author celente
    screw that I will show you how to make $100 in 7 mintutes
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8777091].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Samuel Adams
    The only person making money on that kind of deal is the person selling the software or ebook. They will promise to give you something that will easily quadruple your investment and it seems like a no lose deal. But many times, you will end up being banned from the sites you use the software on.
    Signature

    Would you like to learn how I make $2000/month from a super easy listbuilding system?

    Click here to get my listbuilding report for FREE!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8779888].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author WarTiger
    Originally Posted by npakergy16 View Post

    Wow. This is insane.

    I was looking at products to promote on clickbank and came across a Roulette bot. This is an actual product in the clickbank marketplace.

    Anyway, I was playing European Roulette with the bot running and in 10 minutes I won $91 on an online casino. I was winning like 8/10 rounds and it just continued.

    I was using the free version so I didn't have the opportunity to make anymore money before purchasing, but I was talking to customer support with the online casino and they said the money will be deposited to my bank account within 7 days. So now I wait....I'll keep you guys posted within the next week or so on how things go. If all is well and the money is in fact deposited, I might have to go ahead and purchase this thing.

    So Im seriously wondering...is this a scam? Have you guys had any experience with stuff like this? Im pretty excited but don't wanna get burned at the same time lol. And the fact that clickbank would allow a product like this in their marketplace if it's a scam beats me...

    Drew
    Drew... stay away from, it I was talking the same 1 year ago
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8779975].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TheUser
    I've experimented with online casinos before, particularly using roulette tricks like the one OP mentioned, except it was manual. At one point I was at 5-6k a month, and it apparently did work at that particular casino but that soon changed and I lost my entire bankroll.

    Moral of the story? Don't try it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8780214].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DotComBum
    Don't ever think of making money off those online casinos, if you want to make money this way then at least go to a real one offline, online casinos are set up to make money from you in a long run, they may give you some wins at first, but will take it back all plus some from you in the end.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8780855].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dmaster555
    Lol you'll eventually lose all your money + more with these bots.

    Casinos love players who think they found a way to cheat the system. They're the easiest to fool.

    It's a great way to sell affiliate offers though. If you had a video of you winning the bucks with a bot, you could sell the bot and use affiliate sign ups from the casino to make money off the first deposit.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8781051].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ua67
    Of course it's a scam.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8781291].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Great1
    I have read of these bots before for real trading and gambling. It is my understanding that they lure you in with easy money in the demo, but once you buy, the scenery changes.

    Alternatively, it is beginners luck. It is a known fact new sharetraders in a positive frame of mind make easy money to begin with. Then they give up their work and get into it full-time, with averse results. Been there myself, however trading is not gambling if you know what you are doing, and put in time to study and practice.

    Take the wise tips from the members above this post and build a solid business online. Offering a good product or service and being rewarded with pay is a natural way to make money, and spiritual.

    Anyone who has been successful at gambling, treat it like a business, i.e they know when to go in, and know when to get out, they cut their losses and call it a day. However, they study it and know what they are doing.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8781355].message }}

Trending Topics