Little back story...
I have $4,000 to invest, there are two things I'm wanting to invest the money in.
Thing #1 - Brand new product with complete sales funnel, follow up sequence and webinar. I'm thinking of hiring an done for you "business in a box" service to create a product for me and then after the sales funnel is completed and up and live, buying some solo ads to start running some live numbers through it.
Benefits of thing #1 -
- I control the funnel, which allows me more control over the selling process.
- After I get conversions good, I can start having affiliates promote it for an extra boost in sales.
- The service I'm looking at using offers an guaranteed 1% conversion rate on the funnel or the entire money back. (...and the guy is a warrior and has a good reputation, so I know his team can get the job done.)
For this method I wouldn't have any type of sales funnel in place to recoup my investment, other then selling them affiliate related products. (after I've develop a mutual business relationship with the new subscribers). I'm planning on do that by streaming live web q/a sessions with them and answering any questions they may have with in there business.
Benefits of thing #2
- Speed, I don't have to wait long to build the list and start doing live shows.
- I have more options in which product I can promote to the new subscribers, in which I can send more targeted offers to them.
- I don't have to deal with customer support or outsourced workers problems on time, etc...
Anyway, this is getting long, short story...which would you do?
Buy a complete sales funnel and work to get it converting, then buy more targeted traffic to that sales funnel...
Buy the traffic first to build the list, then develop a business relationship with them by doing live q/a sessions and selling them targeted affiliate offers?