"Can I be an expert in all aspects of Internet Marketing"?
The amount of knowledge required to be successful in this business can be overwhelming sometimes. If you are doing it all yourself, you need to be an expert in:
1. Website design
2. Theme usage (If you are one wordpress, using OptimizePress, Elegant Themes or whatever theme you use. If you are not using wordpress, there is a whole other level of knowledge required!)
3. Graphic design
4. Video production and design
5. eMail marketing
6. Landing page optimization/conversion (split testing)
7. Adwords expertise
8. On page and off-page SEO (This are alone is a HUGE amount of knowledge)
9. Google Analytics (or other analytics software)
10. Content writing including blog posts, website content and article writing.
11. Keyword research
12. Content creation (eBook, something to sell)
13. Product creation
14. JV parnerships
15. Navigating different websites (Clickbank, Majestic SEO, Warrior Forum, etc...)
16. Knowing what products to sell or promote that will convert and be profitable
One of the biggest hurdles is figuring out how to separate all the NOISE from what information is important. It's easy to get lost in the process.
So my questions are:
1. Is there anyone doing it ALL by themselves and are making it successful?
2. What parts of this are being outsourced, what parts should never be outsourced?
3. Is there something that should be added to the list?