The only way to get a product that is truly the product of your own mind without anybody else having much input is by doing it yourself. It is also the option that requires the most work on your part, and that is why a lot of people run from it. The reality is that you do not want to be 100 percent dependent on others for your products.
Bear it in mind that if you create a product yourself, it is definitely yours. You have proven to yourself that you can do it, which is a powerful way of boosting your overall confidence.
So the question is how do you get it done? It is really easy. Let us look at 5 simple techniques to develop product ideas:
1. Survey your resell rights materials to see what ideas come to mind: Do not copy the products to create "a me" too version, but look at what other people are offering to get ideas.
2. Investigate how various resell rights packages present their components: This will help you imagine how you might create your own component.
3. Sketch out the components of your product: Do this before you have actually created them. This will give you a basic roadmap for what you will need to create.
4. Create your components: Start with the written material (such as ebooks), because that is often the hardest part for people who do not consider themselves writers.
It is also a basis for creating an audio version of your ebook, which gives you another component without much effort.
5. Set up your site to sell your product: This means creating your landing page, sales page, etc. It is recommended that you have different sites to sell different products. This is because it gives you more virtual real estate and keeps products and customers separate to make management and future marketing easier.
That is really it. The technical side of getting your product set up to sell is pretty much always the same. The only hard part is coming up with what product to create and then creating it. Becoming a product creator online is a sure way of creating wealth in the long run.