new start with $100 budget. making big money. at least i hope so haha

24 replies
i forgot about the internet marketing thing for about half a year. it`s not like i made so much money before and i paused the business i just couldn`t find a way to succeed in the business. and i droped it and got back to school and offline work and partying.
i found $100 in my paypal account the other days, money that i got from datinggold a couple of months ago.
so i decided to start again, having this a a budget, and see where it goes.

i bought today a hosting plan and a domain from ipage hosting (i paid $1/month/24 months + free domain). just to have it, maybe i will start a forum or a blog or something. This site is under development
signed up to buzzcity and millennial media to promote mobile offers.
signed up to mobpartner and a couple of pay per call networks.
added $50 to my buzzcity account and $20 to my millennial media acoount.

now i`m waiting to get all my accounts approved, and good to go to start promoting offers.

i got inspired from this thread [Mobile] CPA & Mobile PPC Success : $650.97 in the last 2 days.

to be honest, i will be more than happy to just got back my $70 advertising budget, so i could get some experience and maybe start earning more.

i will keep this thread updated everyday, until i`ill loose all my money, or i`ll be making thousands let`s hope

wish me luck :p
#$100 #big #budget #haha #hope #making #money #start
  • Profile picture of the author ddDonPaul
    Originally Posted by Art of Marketing View Post

    You owe it to Dating Gold to stay the course . What the heck, they are still around and they made you money why not go all out this time?


    -Art
    yeah i owe dating gold big time adult business requires hard work to get into. at least that`s how it seems to me. i started with promoting some free signups affiliate links through torrents and pdf sharing. of course these got deleted almost instantly, and need to uploade and share again and again and again. and i quit. the $100 i don`t even know where it comes from.

    i tried in january this year to promote dating gold offers and i spent $150 in 2 days with $5 revenues. that`s when i decided that it`s not working, or it`s not for me.
    Signature

    "At the end of pain is success." E.T.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8461196].message }}
  • Looking forward to hearing your progress. Sometimes you need to walk away from this industry to get a fresh perspective and reboot. I applaud you for making some adjustments and then coming back to try it again.

    It's an ongoing process and eventually you'll succeed. But make sure you have a good game plan this time around!
    Signature
    Struggling To Make Money With Internet Marketing?
    -->> DISCOVER HOW I EARNED $8486 ONLINE WITHOUT SELLING! <<--

    No SEO, No List Building, No Social Media, No PPC, No Email Marketing Required!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8461215].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author twister85
    Haven't tried that stream in my shoes till now but looks promising as you're putting some good and targeted efforts in it. What I wanted to say is never give up. Even if it works charm for you or throw you back in your life, it just doesn't matter. Keep trying until you get it right and you know it will.

    Good luck and let us know if it works.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8461286].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jazbo
    Always nice to find cash tucked away that you didn't know you had! I must have hundreds in affiliate accounts around the net that are under the threshold for payout, good you got yours!
    Signature
    CONTENT WRITER. Reliable, UK-Based, 6 Years Experience - ANY NICHE
    Click Here For Writing Samples & Online Ordering
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8461395].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author JennySweets
      Every once in a while i get a random sale on Tradebit. It's never much and it's few and far between, but it usually comes when I least expect it - and most need to see random "money from heaven" if you know what I mean.

      Good on you for starting back up! Don't get discouraged easily - it takes more than money to make money. it takes stamina, fortitude, creativity, and a willingness to fail at one thing and try another until you figure out what Does work.

      Best of luck! Let us know how it goes
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8461426].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author ddDonPaul
        Originally Posted by JennySweets View Post

        Every once in a while i get a random sale on Tradebit. It's never much and it's few and far between, but it usually comes when I least expect it - and most need to see random "money from heaven" if you know what I mean.

        Good on you for starting back up! Don't get discouraged easily - it takes more than money to make money. it takes stamina, fortitude, creativity, and a willingness to fail at one thing and try another until you figure out what Does work.

        Best of luck! Let us know how it goes
        I know exactly what you mean. I love that money from heaven too. It makes me really motivated
        I know that it takes a lot of skills to be successful in this business, just like in any other business. Actually I'm not that "unsuccessful" offline. I guess that I haven't really tried to succeed in Internet marketing.
        Thank you for the encouragement! It really keeps me motivated. Will let you know how it goes.
        Signature

        "At the end of pain is success." E.T.

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8461644].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author HzCy
    I think, with any budget, its not hard to "make big money" as in your caption written.


    What you need, is just the passion and the time.

    If you just dont have the "passion" for this, you will fail even with 10000$.


    So, just start slowly, learn from the mistakes you make and grow big.
    What helped me was "setting goals" for me.


    Anyhow, I wish you good luck!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8461651].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ddDonPaul
      Originally Posted by HzCy View Post

      I think, with any budget, its not hard to "make big money" as in your caption written.


      What you need, is just the passion and the time.

      If you just dont have the "passion" for this, you will fail even with 10000$.


      So, just start slowly, learn from the mistakes you make and grow big.
      What helped me was "setting goals" for me.


      Anyhow, I wish you good luck!
      Thanks for the encouragement!
      As I wrote in the beginning of this thread, my first goal is to make my investment back. That means $70. I hope I'll start my first campaign tommorow.
      As you said, it's better to start slowly and grow safe as you get knowledge of the subject.
      If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder. At least this is what they said. :p
      Signature

      "At the end of pain is success." E.T.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8462062].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ivcan
    Good luck in your new enterprise. I believe you are going to do just fine, and within two months at worst you are going to recoup your investment, and with all the resources available at the Warrior Room, you already know what to do. I will follow your success if you keep us updated in this thread.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8462403].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ddDonPaul
      Originally Posted by ivcan View Post

      Good luck in your new enterprise. I believe you are going to do just fine, and within two months at worst you are going to recoup your investment, and with all the resources available at the Warrior Room, you already know what to do. I will follow your success if you keep us updated in this thread.
      I will definately update this thread with my work.
      Thank you for the encouragement and for following me. It means a lot and it keeps me motivated, even if I will fail. But I will not fail. I really hope that I will succeed and this will be an inspiration for all those who are struggling to be financially independent from Internet marketing, like myself.
      All the best for you,
      Paul
      Signature

      "At the end of pain is success." E.T.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8462463].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Vector Graphics
    Although money definitely helps do not rely on spending money to make money. You can still build a successful online business with minimal funds.

    I hope you do well with your advertising, but if not then don't give up and don't wait until you get another $100 to try again!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8462500].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ddDonPaul
      Originally Posted by PlrGraphics View Post

      Although money definitely helps do not rely on spending money to make money. You can still build a successful online business with minimal funds.

      I hope you do well with your advertising, but if not then don't give up and don't wait until you get another $100 to try again!
      Thank you for the kind words! I will definately don't give up until I will be successfull!
      Signature

      "At the end of pain is success." E.T.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8462608].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author onqdirector
    Originally Posted by ddDonPaul View Post

    i bought today a hosting plan and a domain from ipage hosting (i paid $1/month/24 months + free domain). just to have it, maybe i will start a forum or a blog or something.
    Originally Posted by ddDonPaul View Post

    added $50 to my buzzcity account and $20 to my millennial media acoount.
    So let me get this straight you bought a domain and hosting for 2 years which cost you 24% of your total budget then you put another 70% of your total budget into play leaving $6 to work with and you still have no idea what your plan is yet? Sounds like a winning idea for sure.... where does warrior forum find these guys... smh
    Signature

    Private Network High PR Media Rich Link Building. Unique Readable Content, Unique C-Class IPs. Multiple CMS, Multiple Registars, Real Time Link Reporting, Daily Rank Tracking. Check out our BST Thread Here

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8462521].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ddDonPaul
      Originally Posted by onqdirector View Post

      So let me get this straight you bought a domain and hosting for 2 years which cost you 24% of your total budget then you put another 70% of your total budget into play leaving $6 to work with and you still have no idea what your plan is yet? Sounds like a winning idea for sure.... where does warrior forum find these guys... smh
      Although I wasn't clear enough in my first post, I will use the $70 to advertise for mobile CPA offers. I guess all the people reading this thread got it.
      So you wrote your 27 post in 4 years just to tell me/others that? I'm not really sure why.
      Warrior forum was built on "these guys". I don't really know where does warrior forum find guys like you. Maybe you should see all the things behind the scenes. I just wish that you will share my point of view one day.
      But nevermind... I wish all the best for you!
      Signature

      "At the end of pain is success." E.T.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8462640].message }}
  • Best of luck to you ddDonPaul.
    I look forward to hearing your success story in the coming months.
    Signature
    Unlocking The Doors To Your Future Of Freedom:
    Your Key To Freedom
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8462522].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ddDonPaul
      Originally Posted by IlluminatedDaydreams View Post

      Best of luck to you ddDonPaul.
      I look forward to hearing your success story in the coming months.
      Thank you for supporting me! I look forward to that myself. I just can't wait for it! If I will not succeed with this method I'm sure that I will succeed anyway. You know why? Because this business is full of idiots. No offend to those who feel it.
      Thank you again! I just wish that there were more people like you. You're one of the good guys here. I really appreciate that.
      Signature

      "At the end of pain is success." E.T.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8462655].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ddDonPaul
    Update #1
    so i created 3 campaigns with buzzcity promoting 3 mobpartner offers. with $5 budget/each and cpc of $0.04, $0.06 and $0.01 i got about 700 clicks to my offers. this is the good part. the traffic is cheap.
    the sad part is that i got only 2 conversions of $0.14 each.
    although i`m not dissapointed, i must have done something wrong.
    anyway, i will keep testing. 2 campaigns already on pause and the 3rd one i`m changing the hours when the campaign runs because i got the 2 sales around 4am. i don`t know if that makes a huge difference, but i will try it anyway. the traffic costs $0.01 so i can afford it lol
    i signed up with offermobi and i already created 2 campaigns promoting a mobile dating offer. will let you know how it goes.

    meanwhile, any tip or advice is really apreciated
    Signature

    "At the end of pain is success." E.T.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8468964].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author likeabird70
      I am looking too into CPA /mobile marketing now. I will follow your thread. Good luck, you know, it is good when you do step away for a while from this whole thing...and then come back fresh, you are not burnt out .
      Keep us posted!
      Signature
      Nothing to see here...
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8531135].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SoCal Digital
    Goodluck with your internet marketing career! It can be full of ups and downs but with everything in life you just have to pursue what makes you happy.
    Signature

    Search engine optimization and social media marketing services http://www.socaldigitalmarketing.com

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8469030].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DavidAllenNeron
    So much for daily updates... Seems typical though from most people, I've seen many threads like this.. it's unfortunate because it would be very helpful to people.

    It would be cool if he let us know what ended up happening with this experiment.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8531183].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author An Al
      Originally Posted by DavidAllenNeron View Post

      So much for daily updates... Seems typical though from most people, I've seen many threads like this.. it's unfortunate because it would be very helpful to people.

      It would be cool if he let us know what ended up happening with this experiment.
      If I had to guess, he lost most of his money.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8531216].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Lurk
    Is their a journal section somewhere? I clicked on thread thinking op was asking for help.
    Signature

    DONT USE TIME CARELESSLY FOR IT CANNOT BE RETRIEVED. -LURK

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8531204].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Randall Magwood
    Good luck man. If you make money, great! If you lose money, great! Learn from both experiences, and dont quit your entire business if it doesn't produce for you right away... years from now you could be financially free. Keep that thought in mind.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8531276].message }}

Trending Topics