What affiliate programs do you use?

by danno52000 10 replies
I've done well with the ebooks buy I'm a newb to the affiliate game...

Interested in which programs you all recommend?
#main internet marketing discussion forum #affiliate #programs
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author Frank Bruno
    I would recommend using a built-in affiliate program that you can pay out 100% instant commissions to affiliates PayPal account.

    You should look into using RAP

    Frank Bruno
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[71934].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author napoleonfirst
      Search for high gravity product in Clickbank. The water gas niche is really hot. Also the affliate program of Sitesell is really good. You can find it in Commission Junction.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[71940].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author HarveyJ
        Banned
        [DELETED]
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[71957].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Kym Robinson
          Something that you will take a personal interest in!
          The more passionate you are about a program, the more enthusiasm you will have to promote it!
          Good Luck
          Kym
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[72474].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Kevin Riley
      Originally Posted by Frank Bruno View Post

      I would recommend using a built-in affiliate program that you can pay out 100% instant commissions to affiliates PayPal account.

      You should look into using RAP

      Frank Bruno
      I've been using $7 Secrets up to now, but for our new LPP system James installed RAP. We did a small test run last night, prior to launch, and quite happy with its performance.
      Signature
      Kevin Riley, Kevin Riley Publishing, Osaka, Japan


      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[72478].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author jhongren
        Originally Posted by Kevin Riley View Post

        I've been using $7 Secrets up to now, but for our new LPP system James installed RAP. We did a small test run last night, prior to launch, and quite happy with its performance.
        I am thinking of investing in it too. Between $7 and RAP, which one will you recommend and why? =)

        Thanks in advance, Kevin.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[112634].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Kevin Riley
          Originally Posted by jhongren View Post

          I am thinking of investing in it too. Between $7 and RAP, which one will you recommend and why? =)

          Thanks in advance, Kevin.
          John

          I'm leaning towards RAP because of the extra things it can do. However, for ease of installation I pick $7 Secrets. I wouldn't have attempted RAP myself, as even James had to do a lot of adjusting. But, in the long run I think RAP will be well worth the extra time during installation, as it handles all your sales from one central admin panel.
          Signature
          Kevin Riley, Kevin Riley Publishing, Osaka, Japan


          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[112646].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author jhongren
            Originally Posted by Kevin Riley View Post

            John

            I'm leaning towards RAP because of the extra things it can do. However, for ease of installation I pick $7 Secrets. I wouldn't have attempted RAP myself, as even James had to do a lot of adjusting. But, in the long run I think RAP will be well worth the extra time during installation, as it handles all your sales from one central admin panel.
            Hi Kevin, Thanks so much. Do you have the url? Thanks.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[112664].message }}
  • Are there any products that pays instant commissions & handles all
    chargebacks & taxes, on the front end or backend.

    I do not have a tax id number for my state to be making sales over the Internet.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[112447].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author himanuzo
    For the affiliate game, I highly recommend ClickBank! Sure!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[112604].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Chri5123
    I use Clickbank personally as it has a huge affiliate database and you tend to get more affiliates promoting your product, however a managed service does have it's advantages as well.

    Chris
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[114003].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics