1. I'm looking to avoid AdSense since more and more people are using AdBlock and the fact people are generally becoming less ad-inclined.
2. Not really looking to build an email list.
3. Not really interested in affiliate marketing either.
What ways can I go about blog monetization other than AdSense, email marketing, and affiliate marketing? My reasoning for this is because I want to try something different, something with a unique business model. Perhaps a combination of several methods but ideally something not seen so often.
So far the possible options on my list are:
1. Paid memberships
2. Selling my own product
3. Selling ad spots (supposedly more profitable than AdSense)
4. Donations (probably not particularly effective unless I end up begging for funds)
Any others I can add to my list? I'd really only like to implement a maximum of two and focus in on them.