by GGpaul
8 replies
Hi, I was wondering who here uses Optimize press and do you actually profit off of this plugin/theme?

I've seen so many sites with this theme, which makes me wonder if this can still convert.

And have you guys use this for paid traffic such as PPC or any type of media buys and saw a good CTR off of it as well?

Thanks.
#optimize #press
  • Profile picture of the author Kenster
    Tons of people profit WITH the theme NOT OFF OF the theme. It's a great tool to use in your business.

    As per the amount of sites that use it, that doesn't mean it will convert less. In fact, I generally think if a lot of people are using a specific tool, it probably means it converts well.

    I think you are looking at it as a way to make money as opposed to using it as a tool in your business. Slightly different perspective but profoundly different!

    Best of luck, it's a great theme
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8519719].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author GGpaul
      Originally Posted by Kenster View Post

      Tons of people profit WITH the theme NOT OFF OF the theme. It's a great tool to use in your business.

      As per the amount of sites that use it, that doesn't mean it will convert less. In fact, I generally think if a lot of people are using a specific tool, it probably means it converts well.

      I think you are looking at it as a way to make money as opposed to using it as a tool in your business. Slightly different perspective but profoundly different!

      Best of luck, it's a great theme
      Yes. My perspective for THIS particular tool is to make money not for my business.

      I was looking into creating landing pages with this and using PPC for it. That's what I'm looking for.
      Signature

      RIP Dad Oct 14 1954 - Mar 14 2015.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8519760].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Kenster
        Originally Posted by GGpaul View Post

        Yes. My perspective for THIS particular tool is to make money not for my business.

        I was looking into creating landing pages with this and using PPC for it. That's what I'm looking for.
        Optimizepress is a great tool to use in your campaign sure. But again, the theme isn't making you money, it's simply a tool in your campaign and the campaign makes you money.

        But like any CMS, the negatives are generally less flexibility so most people doing a lot of traffic from PPC for example have custom landers that make it easier to do multi-var split testing and have more flexibility.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8519842].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author GGpaul
          Originally Posted by Kenster View Post

          Optimizepress is a great tool to use in your campaign sure. But again, the theme isn't making you money, it's simply a tool in your campaign and the campaign makes you money.

          But like any CMS, the negatives are generally less flexibility so most people doing a lot of traffic from PPC for example have custom landers that make it easier to do multi-var split testing and have more flexibility.
          Got it. That's what I'm looking for. Thanks!
          Signature

          RIP Dad Oct 14 1954 - Mar 14 2015.

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8519886].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Burton Lancaster
    Membership sites are a great source of income ... you're not going to profit more simply by using optimize press, it's merely a tool to deliver your content. It's a good product, i've used it in the past but have opted for a non word press based tool these days that has a little more options and control ... amember.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8519909].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Sarevok
    I've used it in the past and it's a great theme no doubt.

    Great for creating sales pages, squeeze pages, and even blogs.

    The thing is... It's only a tool.

    Kind of like how Tiger Woods could use a crappy pair of clubs and still be a great golfer.

    But average Joe Shmoe could use the best pair of clubs... And still suck.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8520124].message }}

Trending Topics