If you don't mind, I will be concise (URLs used here are made up):
- I have a website example.com.
- Someone buys a domain exampleRedirect.com, and directly points it to my website example.com.
- When someone types in their browser exampleRedirect.com, they immediately arrive at my site -> example.com.
- Google now sees crappy backlinks for exampleRedirect.com as my own backlinks for example.com
- My site gets burned for having crappy backlinks.
I tried contacting their hosting provider, and their provided contact address, but no reply. I am googling for several days now about this problem, but none solution so far.
Anyone has any suggestions? Apologies if I missed key information somewhere.
Thank you in advance.