This forum saves me alot of money and bs!

8 replies
I love it! I had a guy today try to get me to join his "lead generating program". What I usually do is run the name through the warrior forum. With the amount of people on this forum SOMETHING either good bad or indifferent should have come up!!!

And ofcourse NOTHING not one person posted about it. Just what I thought.
I love it when people randomly hit me up on Facebook to show me how they are oh soo successful. Really? If you were that successful you wouldn't be hitting up random strangers. To me that's like old skool network marketing of walking around Walmart looking for prospects..

ok.. sorry about the rant. lol
#alot #forum #money #saves
  • Profile picture of the author ViralMediaBoost
    Same with me, i always find new stuff on here i am wanting to use or software which are available to buy, whatever it may be warriorforum has it.

    But as you said if you do get spammers report them immediately to the warriorforum team.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8730875].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author johnben1444
    Unsolicited messages should never be taken seriously..

    Only desperate spammers indulge in it..

    I always block or report such nonsense act immediately..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8730888].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ElijahM
      I do the same thing. Google "warrior forum" "product name"! It's saved me a ton of time and money! Love this forum!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8730893].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Riggs
      Originally Posted by johnben1444 View Post

      Unsolicited messages should never be taken seriously..

      Only desperate spammers indulge in it..
      In just two sentences you've managed to offend 90% of our community.
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8730901].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Joe Stewart
        Originally Posted by Riggs View Post

        In just two sentences you've managed to offend 90% of our community.
        HAHAHA LOL
        Signature

        My New "Share All" Blog Is Coming Soon! Online & Offline Marketing, More!

        http://www.UnCENTSored.com

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8731020].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Steve B
          Riggs,

          If that's what telling the truth does . . . then so be it!


          Tanya,

          Your post is not a rant at all. If what you said helps someone to be a little more cautious or discerning regarding a purchase, especially from someone they don't know and trust, I think the effort will have been worth it!

          Thanks,

          Steve
          Signature

          Steve Browne, online business strategies, tips, guidance, and resources
          SteveBrowneDirect

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8731051].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author johnben1444
        Originally Posted by Riggs View Post

        In just two sentences you've managed to offend 90% of our community.
        You've managed to misquote me...

        I mean, don't respond to unsolicited messages.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8733465].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author brutecky
    Originally Posted by Tanya Ortiz View Post

    I love it! I had a guy today try to get me to join his "lead generating program". What I usually do is run the name through the warrior forum. With the amount of people on this forum SOMETHING either good bad or indifferent should have come up!!!

    And ofcourse NOTHING not one person posted about it. Just what I thought.
    I love it when people randomly hit me up on Facebook to show me how they are oh soo successful. Really? If you were that successful you wouldn't be hitting up random strangers. To me that's like old skool network marketing of walking around Walmart looking for prospects..

    ok.. sorry about the rant. lol
    So you think everyone who makes money online MUST be a Warrior forum member, or must be spoken about in the WF? The WF is extremely cool but its hardly the entire Online Marketing industry.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8733700].message }}

Trending Topics