Was sending private messages to a few interesting warriors and asking them this question because I was doing a bit of demographic and market research of us IM folks. Some interesting answers, but I thought I would post this question as a thread here as the information might be useful for someone just starting out to emulate.
So do let us all know:
1. How did you first learn something called Internet Marketing existed? - (Did you buy someone's product, read someone's blog, or see someone in action?)
2. What have you done for your personal IM education so far? (Which courses did you purchase if any. What free resources did you use for self education?)
3. How many years have you been involved in IM.
4. Please also mention your success stories if any you had in this time?
5. The business model you use in IM (Email Marketing, Flipping, Affiliate Marketing, Selling WSOs and Info Products, Ecommerce, Coaching, Selling Services etc.)
Guess that is a lot of questions haha but I will answer these myself
I started off blogging in my personal blog which became very popular because of my style of writing. Trying to monetize my blog led me from one thing to another and that is how I found the warrior forum. In the last 5 or so years I been in IM, I brought several products and WSOs which are not worth mentioning lol. But a few which are worth mentioning include: Mass Control 2.0, Affiliobluepront 3.0, Amazon Money Machines, Video Boss 2.0, Email Alchemy, Six Figure Alliance and a lot of Dan Kennedy Stuff. I have been focusing so far in the Non-IM niche and have had considerable success with it. I do very limited affiliate marketing and focus on creating and selling my own info products. The info products I sell do not have a affiliate programs themselves. I sell it to my list with some top notch persuasion I learnt from the more expensive NLP courses and workshops in the UK. The list itself I build using my blog to which I drive both free and paid traffic. Paid Traffic Sources include Facebook Ads and purchasing ad spaces in other people's blogs and websites. Free traffic sources include Guest Posting, SEO, Facebook and YouTube. This is what has worked for me.
Looking forward to hearing your story.