What's the New Method of Press Release Distribution for 2014?
1. Press releases are still relevant.
2. There is some kind of underground newswire that the newsrooms use to get almost all their news.
3. I can't seem to find how to get into that underground
4. Some news websites have newstips emails but I'm skeptical if they ever get their news from there.
5. I'm seeing the "new way" could be to send links to press releases through twitter. That would be fine if there was an automated way to send a press release link to, like, 500 twitter contacts (haa, wishful) at the same time instead of manually.
So, what is your view? Any DIY PR folks out there who use something other than a prweb or whatever online submission service for $250 a pop or more?
Hire a Nerd Today! Allamericanwebcontent.com
I offer eBook services, article writing, website services, video services, press release writing/submission, and much more. Go ahead and check out my website or send a PM if you want to chat about exclusive offers.
Search engine optimization and social media marketing services http://www.socaldigitalmarketing.com
AssociatedPress, Houston Chronicles, Washington Posts, LexisNexis, Factiva, Journalists, Newpapers, TV & Radion stations, better than PRWeb.
How I Outrank SEOMoz using Knowledge-Graph SEO. The SEO Document That Will Create History!
"Failure is feedback. Feedback is the breakfast of champions." -Fortune Cookie
PLR Packages - WSO
Come practice your public speaking skills with us FREE every week! SpeakersSpeakLIVE.com >>
Call Center Fuel - High Volume Data
Delivering the highest quality leads in virtually all consumer verticals.
Get FREE Training + 2 Bonuses Worth $237