I have one inquiry regarding list building.
This is the first time I build a list and I have put the following numbers as per what I read over the internet.
1) You can reasonably expect $1/month for each subscriber on your list.
2) Open rate is 20%
3) Out of those 10% will click on the affiliate offer that you have.
Based on these calculations, if I have a list of 1000 subscribers, following is what I expect to make when I send a mail.
1) 200 will open my email (1000*20%)
2) Out of these 20 will click on my affiliate link (10%)
3) 1 person will buy the product (if the affiliate sales page converted at 5%)
4) If I make $25 for each sale. That means for every promotional email I will make $25 per 1000 subscriber.
5) If I send 4 promotional emails a month that is a total of $100 per 1000 subscriber. (the number of promotional emails is determined as ¼ of total emails sent, i.e. 3 value emails leading to a fourth promotional email). Sending rate is 3 to 4 emails a week.
Please correct my numbers.