by MR.MOE
31 replies
Hey everyone my name is Mohammad, but everyone calls me Mr.Moe. I'm not really new to the warrior forum. I actually come and read the threads here and I also buy WSOs. Honestly this forum is more than a gold mine and I just wanted to interact and share ideas and get help from the pros. I currently only do cpa. I haven't started making a steady amount per day and haven't really started making that much at all per month, but I'm determined to learn from the senior warriors. I have a long journey ahead of me and I'm willing to work hard. My first challenge is making $500-$1000 a month. I know this isn't a huge amount for alot of you guys, but if I get there I will be so happy. I'm also hopefully in the near future going to become a pro bodybuilder. So I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and I just wanna say hello.
#warrior
  • Profile picture of the author Nigel Greaves
    Hi Mr Moe,

    Good to meet you and glad you decided to sign up so you can take a bigger part in the WF.

    I'm glad to hear you've got some goals set as that will help you on your journey. Shout out if you need any help or advice.

    All the best,

    Nigel
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[868621].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Adrian Cooper
    Originally Posted by MR.MOE View Post

    Hey everyone my name is Mohammad, but everyone calls me Mr.Moe. I'm not really new to the warrior forum. I actually come and read the threads here and I also buy WSOs. Honestly this forum is more than a gold mine and I just wanted to interact and share ideas and get help from the pros. I currently only do cpa. I haven't started making a steady amount per day and haven't really started making that much at all per month, but I'm determined to learn from the senior warriors. I have a long journey ahead of me and I'm willing to work hard. My first challenge is making $500-$1000 a month. I know this isn't a huge amount for alot of you guys, but if I get there I will be so happy. I'm also hopefully in the near future going to become a pro bodybuilder. So I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and I just wanna say hello.
    Hello Mr. Moe. It is great to have goals but don't see it as a challenge - see it as a sure fire certainty.

    Body building? That is a great niche right there.

    The #1 rule of success is "follow your passions". I suggest you put up a site or a blog, take photo's of your progress, and use them to promote body building products as in "you too could get a body like me".

    Seriously - that would really work if you did it right.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[868645].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MR.MOE
    Thank you very much for you support Nigel. I really do appreciate it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[868646].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mlongley
    Hi Mr.Moe,
    Glad to meet you... Good luck with your marketing!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[868653].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MR.MOE
    Hey apc01,

    Yea I have been thinking a lot about that. There are a lot of things that people do wrong now a days with whatever goals they are trying to reach and I could really help. I would actually like to write an ebook. What do you think about that? I guess what I did wrong in the beginning was that I was looking to make money. Now that I started I learned that you can't do it unless you have fun and enjoy it. When I first started I found an okay niche made a blog and until now which is about 4 months. I havent made a single sale. I think I will just take it down and make a sales page and sell my ebook.

    Thanks
    Mr.Moe
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[868676].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Adrian Cooper
      Originally Posted by MR.MOE View Post

      Hey apc01,

      Yea I have been thinking a lot about that. There are a lot of things that people do wrong now a days with whatever goals they are trying to reach and I could really help. I would actually like to write an ebook. What do you think about that? I guess what I did wrong in the beginning was that I was looking to make money. Now that I started I learned that you can't do it unless you have fun and enjoy it. When I first started I found an okay niche made a blog and until now which is about 4 months. I havent made a single sale. I think I will just take it down and make a sales page and sell my ebook.

      Thanks
      Mr.Moe
      Well it is not only body building in absolute terms, but millions of guys who want to look for macho for the chicks

      This is one big market because so many guys feel inferior, and not only in the sex department.

      This is a real opportunity to offer a solution that men will pay big for.

      I would also tell you that in my experience, both on and off line, the fortunes are made focusing on one niche -e.g. Eben Pagan in Double your Dating.

      That's what building a long-term business is all about, not flitting from one niche to the next.

      Also people love a real story.

      I don't know how far along you are in body building, but start taking photo's of yourself say every week, so when you put your sales letter together you show a progression of photo's which customers can relate to.

      Products - an eBook is OK, but you could do a membership site with video tutorials, forums, sell products, anything.

      Yes you are correct - it is extremely difficult to make money doing something you don't love doing, because you cannot transfer your enthusiasm to the customer.

      I operate in one niche myself, and apart from the rewards I just love every moment of it.

      This is an opportunity - trust me.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[868896].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MR.MOE
    Thanks Mohammad. lol thats alot of Mohammads hahah
    Nice to meet you

    Thanks
    Mr.Moe
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[868701].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MR.MOE
    Thanks mlongley
    Good luck to you too
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[868705].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MR.MOE
    Hey BackLinking Expert welcome to us both
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[868715].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MR.MOE
    Trust me there is no reason for me to be spamming and I'm already getting in to discussions. Also what is the reason to increase my post count? I'm not selling anything but merely talking to fellow warriors?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[868787].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mmacken
    Welcome Mr Moe, best of luck to you and as I am sure you are aware, the warrior forum has alot to offer.

    @BackLinkingExpert, you have a post count of 26 and your getting up on your high horse, he was simply acknowledging the fact that people have welcomed him and asking viable questions.
    Signature
    http://www.Affiliate48.com - Free eBook For Getting Started With Affiliate Marketing
    http://www.MikesBigBlog.com - My Brand New IM Blog
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[868806].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MR.MOE
    Thanks a lot for your warm welcome mmacken and for acknowledging that I'm not spamming first I have nothing in my signature to advertise or spam.

    @backlinkingepert: Thanks for your suggestion I understand what you mean. Next time I will wait for a few people to reply and then answer all of them with one post. Hope that makes you feel better.

    Thanks Mike
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[868840].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MR.MOE
    hey apec01 talking to you is actually making me get really excited and warmed up to do it. But I'm currently trying to do cpa. Should I stop doing that or what? Also I was also thinking of a membership site but I think right know that is too much for me to handle. Yes I actually have a story and I think I can give guys and girls a real inspiration. I really have been wanting to write something like this however I'm horrible at making a sales page and all that kind of stuff. But honestly just thinking about it makes me so excited. I mean I learned so much from the 4 years I been doing it that I can share alot.


    Thanks
    Mr.Moe
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[869029].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Adrian Cooper
      Originally Posted by MR.MOE View Post

      hey apec01 talking to you is actually making me get really excited and warmed up to do it. But I'm currently trying to do cpa. Should I stop doing that or what? Also I was also thinking of a membership site but I think right know that is too much for me to handle. Yes I actually have a story and I think I can give guys and girls a real inspiration. I really have been wanting to write something like this however I'm horrible at making a sales page and all that kind of stuff. But honestly just thinking about it makes me so excited. I mean I learned so much from the 4 years I been doing it that I can share alot.

      Thanks
      Mr.Moe
      Don't give up the CPA right now if you are making money.

      Building your main business will take time, especially as you are literally so closely linked to it.

      If I were you I would start building your main business website now - aimed at guys and body builders. Take the photos, keep an on line diary, and so on.

      Platform: I know many would say WordPress, but I stand by my position that WP is not a business platform, it is a blogging platform. I would use Joomla - well actually I do use Joomla for all my sites.

      You need to think of the packaging. I reckon a membership site would work well, but you could do a product. An eBook would not cut it alone. You need to be doing video tutorials IMO but with a PDF or series of PDF's structured as a body building course. If you have a membership site forums keep people paying their monthly subs. I build social networking in to my sites now as well.

      I would aim to have a working site to launch in 6 or 12 months depending on your time scales for your own body building. You are your own advert.

      In the meantime do CPA, CB and all the other stuff so you can make some cash and learn all the different traffic strategies and see what works for you.

      I suggest you choose some Clickbank products in a similar niche so you can start building your list as you make commissions, so when your product is ready you have an audience to pitch to straight away.

      All self improvement and vanity niches are huge - billion dollar industries.

      I think a lot of your future cash will come from JV's and affiliate promotions.

      After 33 years in business I can sense a good business opportunity immediately, and you have one.

      You have the product, you have the enthusiasm, you have the passion, and above all you want to help others - and that is most important of all.

      Those who see only a wallet in people will fail. Those who see people as fellow humans to help with your solution to their needs will win - that's the way it works.

      If you need any advice just PM me - be pleased to help you to succeed.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[869217].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MR.MOE
    Thanks a lot apc01 you have motivated me so much and when I will reach my 30 post I will be sure to PM you. I'm not a pro at cpa nor cb so I don't make much at all. By not making much I mean I can make $100-$200 a month if I'm lucky. As for the site I was thinking to sell an ebook so that I can build my list and then concentrate on making my membership site. I'm still a college student so I don't have much money to use in hand however I'm going to do my best to make money with cpa so i can generate some type of automatic income then get everything going.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[869319].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Camagu
      Good luck Mr.Moe, and remember, the key is never give up!
      each "no" is a closer step to a "yes"
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[869393].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Adrian Cooper
      Originally Posted by MR.MOE View Post

      Thanks a lot apc01 you have motivated me so much and when I will reach my 30 post I will be sure to PM you. I'm not a pro at cpa nor cb so I don't make much at all. By not making much I mean I can make $100-$200 a month if I'm lucky. As for the site I was thinking to sell an ebook so that I can build my list and then concentrate on making my membership site. I'm still a college student so I don't have much money to use in hand however I'm going to do my best to make money with cpa so i can generate some type of automatic income then get everything going.
      $100 to $200 can soon increase to $1000 to $2000 in no time.

      As I said, if you do the right things, you have a real business that you will really love doing, make lots of money and be free - that's more than 99.999% of the population.

      So do not rush it - plan it carefully and keep in mind that you are your own greatest asset. If you are doing body building now, the photo's of your progress will be hugely valuable. Its a bit like those weight loss sites where they show people before and after dropping 100 pounds - powerful stuff.

      You could do an eBook of course, but you might compromise the bigger picture where you could be looking at a product launch.

      Of course these are only my suggestions - you must follow your heart and then you will succeed.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[869455].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MR.MOE
    @apc01 Well like you said I will plan it carefully. I will just hit it off with a product launch. This membership will cover everything from losing weight to gaining muscles to staying motivated. So I will take my time. I think I will launch it in a year and a half. I know that sounds like a while but itll be my first product and I want it to be the best. So for now I'm going to focus on cpa and plan the membership at the same time. I will make a forum to discuss everything with members and answer there questions and everything plus videos and help when they need it. So it will take a lot of time and money. But I'm excited.

    @Camagu thank you very much for your support

    Thanks
    Mr.Moe
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[869647].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Adrian Cooper
      Originally Posted by MR.MOE View Post

      @apc01 Well like you said I will plan it carefully. I will just hit it off with a product launch. This membership will cover everything from losing weight to gaining muscles to staying motivated. So I will take my time. I think I will launch it in a year and a half. I know that sounds like a while but itll be my first product and I want it to be the best. So for now I'm going to focus on cpa and plan the membership at the same time. I will make a forum to discuss everything with members and answer there questions and everything plus videos and help when they need it. So it will take a lot of time and money. But I'm excited.

      @Camagu thank you very much for your support

      Thanks
      Mr.Moe
      Absolutely right on Mr. Moe.

      Build up the site, build up the list and get everything in place for a launch.

      I am most impressed with your 18 month plan - most do not have the patience.

      And again - take those photo's of your own progress. Ask someone else to take picture every week or so, and then select half a dozen or so for your site. Trust me - that would be extremely powerful marketing.

      In the meantime learn IM and build your list.

      This is a model of what IM should be about - and the reason you will succeed.

      If you need any help let me know - always happy to help those who are passionate and take action.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[870865].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author discrat
        Wow, Mr. Moe you are inspiring me and also apc you are too!!

        I have 9 Blogs up and running. Two are Affiliates Sites and the rest more or less Adsense. My 10th Blog is my Passion Blog. And I have just bought the Domain Name.

        Mr. Moe, it is similiar to yours but more empahais on weight loss and cardivascular. This is one of my biggest passions since I was a young boy. I know this Niche is compettitve but I have a time horizon to put in the work for the next 4 or 5 years. And to have something really special by the time my 6 month old daughter enters Kindergarden.

        I am making money with my 9 other niche blogs so this keeps me motivated. So for my 10th Blog I am taking my time and really planning and organizing it.

        Apc, I might PM you because I want to discuss creating a Sales Funnel with my list and I might need a little more insight in how i should approach it.

        Would you mind if I PM you ??

        Thanks
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[871035].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Adrian Cooper
    Go ahead - always happy to help time permitting - it is what I am here for.

    Sales funnels are not always a good approach. We must always keep in Mind that customers are real people - not funnels

    If you have a list treat it with respect as I do, which is why my unsubscribe rate is so low and I have subscribers from years back.

    A list is your most valuable asset. - treat it with respect and only send valuable info, even if there is an offer in there.

    Sounds you have a passion to work with as well - cardio is big as is "gymn" type stuff generally.

    If you have a genuine passion, and you follow and be that passion every day, you really cannot go wrong, even if you make IM mistakes.

    When I left school I did a degree course in Organic and Physical Chemistry. Then, early in 1977, I encountered the first ever desktop computer as such - the Commodore PET - who remembers them - knew my future was technology, dropped out of University, sold everything I owned - mostly my old car - set up a business on about $500 - which is nothing for a bricks and mortar business - and, following my passions, built a national computer company doing $18M in sales in 5 years employing over 70 people.

    That would have been impossible without a passion for computers, technology, marketing and for the last 21 years Internet.

    I have created two other national bricks and mortar companies since, including one of the first four national Internet Service Providers where I live. Back then there was no Internet software for servers - we had to modify Unix and later Linux to make it work on a large scale, and then write our own software to connect.

    My main passion is helping others Spiritually, Metaphysically and Holistically, which is why my IM business in these areas is so successful.

    Whatever you intend to do you must be passionate about it to succeed in the long-term - and I have been passionate about technology, self-improvement and helping others for 33 years now which is probably longer than many of you have even be born - it is the passion that keeps me going when I could just as easily "retire" and go sit on a beach somewhere - how boring would that be?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[871058].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kswr123
    Salaam Mohammad
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[872558].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MR.MOE
    @apc02 I will deff message you so we can talk. I'm excited lol

    @discrat I know apc01 is awesome

    @Wa3alykum El Salam Mubarak
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[873188].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nix288
    Hi Mr. Moe, i'm a newbie as well and look forward to contributing someday to the wealth of knowledge contained on this forum.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[873217].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Veredfu
    Hello Mohamed
    welcome to warrior forum, it's certainly a goldmine.
    It's very nice both to set goals, and seek for advice from the pros, but I think that if you want an effective help you should be more specific. Make up your mind on how you want to reach the goal that you set, and see if you need any specific help for things that you want to do. You can find here threads about anything in IM, and if you don't find what you want, you can always ask your questions and get them answered.
    I can see apc01 inspires you, and that is a good start.
    Good luck.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[873262].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rawhide
    Hi Mr Moe welcome to WF, i haven't been here too long but i have learned a lot from the warriors have bought wso's that are well worth the money.
    GoOoD Luck
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[873295].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author lozz1960
      Hi Moe and welcome.
      I have been reading this site for months but have only just started posting. Hope you find it as informative and supportive as I have. Good luck
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[873513].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Diane S
    Welcome Mr. Moe
    Don't take down any blogs or sites. All blogs and sites can be used later to support your other websites.
    Looking forward to hearing about your success in the bodybuilding niche.
    Signature
    KimW still needs our help DONATE DIRECTLY
    My First Kindle Book: Ten Days in the Land of Smile
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[873529].message }}

Trending Topics