those using WP plugin..do you noticed this problem?

9 replies
:confused:

i noticed ....all plugin . the same

take it for an example i use a plugin for pop up for my site..

want to edit...Only can see TEXT that means those code..

under visual can't see any ....unlike last time

because I use to edit the message under Visual...instead text
#noticed #plugindo #problem
  • Profile picture of the author magiclouie
    Originally Posted by Devilfish168 View Post

    :confused:

    i noticed ....all plugin . the same

    take it for an example i use a plugin for pop up for my site..

    want to edit...Only can see TEXT that means those code..

    under visual can't see any ....unlike last time

    because I use to edit the message under Visual...instead text
    Help us help you by making yourself crystal clear as much as you can.

    Also, I am not sure if this is in the right section.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9119876].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Devilfish168
      sorry for my poor english,

      what i mean is visual tab...and text tab..if you know while editing post etc..


      for text tab , I can see those codes..of the images....

      but on visual tab...I can't see the images...

      after update to latest wordpress I just notice
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9119890].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author magiclouie
        Originally Posted by Devilfish168 View Post

        sorry for my poor english,

        what i mean is visual tab...and text tab..if you know while editing post etc..


        for text tab , I can see those codes..of the images....

        but on visual tab...I can't see the images...

        after update to latest wordpress I just notice
        PM me and I will help get this sorted out.

        I want to see if you are using the right codes for images.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9121149].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ortega
    There might be issue with your WordPress install? Try to deactivate all plugins and switch to default theme. If still doesn't work try re-install.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9122011].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Devilfish168
      Originally Posted by Ortega View Post

      There might be issue with your WordPress install? Try to deactivate all plugins and switch to default theme. If still doesn't work try re-install.
      perhaps try to reinstall the wordpress again?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9122032].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ortega
    What plugin are we talking here?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9122103].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Devilfish168
      Originally Posted by Ortega View Post

      What plugin are we talking here?
      is not plugin

      is wordpress you know when u going to post a new post insert media?

      visual tab?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9122123].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author vishwa
    You can post this question in word press support forum. you will soon get reply and support regarding this.
    Signature

    Blogging Tips & tricks@ Bloggingpond.com

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9122235].message }}

Trending Topics