My front matter
- Book title in caps (no subtitle, nothing else)
- Book title and subtitle underneath (no caps), and then a few lines then author (in caps)
- A page with nothing but : Copyright © 2014 My Name and All rights reserved underneath
- Contents page
- A dedication page which I might get rid of. If I do include it, the text will be all in bold and italics
- Title again, all caps, no subtitle, no author
- The content of my book
- After that, there's nothing
Is there anything that I should change or add? I'm particularly concerned with the copyright page.
Should I credit the cover designer from fiverr?
Should I include the ASIN number when I have it?
Do I really need to include contact details?
Should I add : "This book or any portion thereof
may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever
without the express written permission of the publisher
except for the use of brief quotations in a book review"?
What about instead of using my name (actually it will be a pen name), I use some kind of company name? Is that necessary?
The order of the elements is based on what I read in wikipeadia about front matter. Is it ok?
Countdown Timer that works on your WSO thread, forums, or emails?