Any FREE ways to make money online without giving out your credit card info?

20 replies
Are there any free online income ways to make money that doesn't require you to give out your credit card info? I guess if its a free money maker, you wouldn't be required to give out credit card info, but I read about these "free to get started", then down the line they need your credit card to complete offers.

I'm hoping for maybe high paying referral links or getting paid when someone clicks on an your affiliate ad link. I don't mind giving my personal info to a company, including my Paypal email, but I don't like giving out my credit card info.

If you know of any online money making ideas that would fit this category, how much cash do you make at it, say, per month?
#card #credit #free #giving #info #make #money #ways
  • Profile picture of the author tamalanwar
    You should definitely take a look at this list: Online Earning Sites

    These are 30 sites I have personally used to make money online. I haven't made much money with all of them, some of them helped me make $100-$500 and some even made me $1000s while some of them paid me a few bucks.
    Signature
    Tamal Anwar C.
    I transform old outdated 1990s/2000s websites
    into a fresh site of present time
    Learn How
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9145930].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author talfighel
    You can go with affiliate programs and sell them with free marketing.

    You can create videos and articles and there is no credit card needed to take these actions and hopefully make money online.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9145943].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author KattyHowells
    Don't really know about that, but I'm thinking that if you're about to make money, you're supposed to provide a credit card for the money to be transferred to you.
    But if you're asked to provide credit card details and make a payment for sth you're supposed to access for free in the first place, it looks a bit fishy to me.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9145948].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Coffee Cup
      Originally Posted by KattyHowells View Post

      Don't really know about that, but I'm thinking that if you're about to make money, you're supposed to provide a credit card for the money to be transferred to you.
      .
      They can transfer the money into my Paypal account.
      I use my credit card all the time for purchases, mainly at local stores and online for ordering merchandise, but I don't want to use it for "online money making offers" where they need your credit card to enroll you in something for 30 days and then you need to be sure and cancel before the 30 days or you're charged.

      For making money online, I want to avoid those money making ideas.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9145994].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author PinkStar
      Originally Posted by KattyHowells View Post

      I'm thinking that if you're about to make money, you're supposed to provide a credit card for the money to be transferred to you
      This makes absolutely no sense. You cannot get money by giving your creditcard, only if you give out your bank number connected to the card.

      Coffee cup: If you have a preferred way of getting paid I suggest you search for affiliate programs with that payout system. If you prefer paypal, search for affiliate program paypal. You may find good programs with good conversations that aren't saturated and make more money than going after the biggest ones - that is my personal experience anyway.
      Signature
      Move it along folks, nothing to see here
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9175204].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Robert Bridgen
    Yes you can use youtube videos with affiliate links in them. Easy to do The more videos you have the more you will sell and no hosting no cost if you do not want to spend a dime so easy to get to page one in google and as I say no cost and no expense if you do not want to spend money
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9173045].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Sheila Ross
      Originally Posted by Robert Bridgen View Post

      Yes you can use youtube videos with affiliate links in them. Easy to do The more videos you have the more you will sell and no hosting no cost if you do not want to spend a dime so easy to get to page one in google and as I say no cost and no expense if you do not want to spend money
      You are right. Also, I think it is important to create good videos which will make people click in those affiliate links.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9173162].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author malik4u7861
    You tube is the best and free plate forum where you can make money by the way of affiliate marketing and adsense
    Signature

    midrees

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9173284].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Challendge
    If you can offer any digital service (it is certain that you can) then register for a free account on Elance.com and offer your services. If you want some tips and tricks on how to be successful and make 6-figures like I did then please PM me
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9173333].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tamalanwar
    Also check out this thread with full list of sites: http://www.warriorforum.com/main-int...card-info.html
    Signature
    Tamal Anwar C.
    I transform old outdated 1990s/2000s websites
    into a fresh site of present time
    Learn How
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9173599].message }}
  • I have sold hundreds of products as an affiliate they never asked for a credit card just send me the payment if I made sales. You can do it that way or you can make your product and upload it to places like clickbank you dn't need credit card.

    next step you need marketing with no credit card so you can't use solo ads you need some cheap marketing like article, or forum post or guest blogging or webinars or youtube etc.

    more work but it can all be done. good luck to you.
    Signature
    soon people... Relax...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9173872].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ccc613
    There are tons of ways to make money without providing a credit card. However if your serious, you will want a credit card for convenience sake. You can get a prepaid with no credit check required from services such as money mart. This will ease your fears if security is a concern. Did you know though, some places offer instant cash to your paypal account upon a simple sale.

    I think you need to do some more research and come back with a specific question about making money with no credit card. Be crafty, learn, and tweak methods where you can to avoid the need.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9173902].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author George Wright
    Get one of the many pre paid credit cards and never worry at all. They can be purchased at most drug stores. Also walmart has one. Green Dot is what I use.

    George Wright
    Signature
    "The first chapter sells the book; the last chapter sells the next book." Mickey Spillane
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9174545].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Joe Mobley
      George,

      This is very interesting. I would like to hear more details if you're up to it.

      Fees? What works well? And not so well? How do you move money around? Etc.

      I'm interested in the privacy / security angle of all of this.

      Thanks.

      Joe Mobley


      Originally Posted by George Wright View Post

      Get one of the many pre paid credit cards and never worry at all. They can be purchased at most drug stores. Also walmart has one. Green Dot is what I use.

      George Wright
      Signature

      .

      Follow Me on Twitter: @daVinciJoe
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9175190].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author George Wright
        Hi Joe,

        As I said, many merchants sell pre paid cards. Walgreens sells greendot and also their own brand, which is a little cheaper than others. These have the Visa or Mastercard logo.

        Fees=$5 for the first load and $5 for each additional load. There is a $5 a month fee unless you spend a certain amount a month.

        As far as privacy I guess it is no better or worse than any card.

        To me it's better to use than a regular CC because it serves all the purposes needed and you can't lose more than the balance on the card. It won't overdraw. If you want to "cancel" simply cash it out and cut it up (I cut mine into collar stays) and buy another one.

        Another thing is you can buy a reload card and put it directly into paypal.

        George Wright, P.S. these are not Visa or Mastercard gift cards. They are debit cards that can be used with or without a pin. Without a pin they work just like a CC.

        Originally Posted by Joe Mobley View Post

        George,

        This is very interesting. I would like to hear more details if you're up to it.

        Fees? What works well? And not so well? How do you move money around? Etc.

        I'm interested in the privacy / security angle of all of this.

        Thanks.

        Joe Mobley
        Signature
        "The first chapter sells the book; the last chapter sells the next book." Mickey Spillane
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9175228].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bmoore62
    You can sell products as an affiliate, but that still would necessitate at the very least a domain. You really need to have at the very least a domain name, hosting, and an autoresponder. Without those, I'm not really sure how you're going to make money online. Those are the absolute basics. Even those who tell you can make money without spending money will say you need those things. Consider the old saying: "You get what you pay for."

    It's sad but true. You have to invest in your business. Nothing is free. You invest either time or money. Which is more important? That's up to you to decide.

    Good luck moving forward. Please let me know if I can be of assistance.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9174747].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Karol Z
    Many companies payout through paypal. To verify a paypal account though you need both a credit card and a bank account. So I guess you could technically make the earnings, but wouldn't be able to cash out.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9174756].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author wordwizard
      Originally Posted by Coffee Cup View Post

      Are there any free online income ways to make money that doesn't require you to give out your credit card info? I guess if its a free money maker, you wouldn't be required to give out credit card info, but I read about these "free to get started", then down the line they need your credit card to complete offers.

      I'm hoping for maybe high paying referral links or getting paid when someone clicks on an your affiliate ad link. I don't mind giving my personal info to a company, including my Paypal email, but I don't like giving out my credit card info.

      If you know of any online money making ideas that would fit this category, how much cash do you make at it, say, per month?

      Originally Posted by Karol Z View Post

      Many companies payout through paypal. To verify a paypal account though you need both a credit card and a bank account. So I guess you could technically make the earnings, but wouldn't be able to cash out.
      It sounds like Coffee Cup does have a credit card (see wording above) and just doesn't want to give out that info to certain websites... for fear of having it abused. So verifying a PayPal probably won't be an issue.

      Also, some places actually mail checks - including Clickbank!
      Signature

      FREE Report: 5 Ways To Grow Your Affiliate Income

      Let Me Help You Sell: Sales Letters, Email Series, Pre-Sell Reports... PM me & we'll talk!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9174766].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author AffEngineer
    Most of the affiliate networks I pay with offer payments through paypal. no credit card needed!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9174942].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ivonna88
    Drive free traffic to affiliate offers, which are free to sign up to promote, no need to give out your credit card details. There are limitless ways to promote and drive free traffic. I think writing reviews as an affiliate for products that pay reoccurring or larger one time payments is the best and easiest way, with 100s of sites you can advertise for free. In fact, there's Free Software that builds affiliate review websites in a few minutes, you can get it here
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9191209].message }}

Trending Topics