Wanna Share Your Easiest Way To Make $100 A Day?

30 replies
Here's mine...

Step 1. Build a list using PPV, PPC, WSO, Adswaps as lead generation sources
Step 2. Sell solo ads here in Warrior Forum, Digital Points, Facebook Groups, etc.
Step 3. Promote other people's products using the same list

I know it takes time and effort but this is the easiest way to make $100/day.

Wanna share your method if you're making $100/day?

Joe
#$100 #day #easiest #make #share #wanna
  • Profile picture of the author writeaway
    Thanks for sharing but you also need to share HOW MUCH people have to SPEND to earn that $100 a day. You mentioned PPV and PPC and WSO. Those cost money. Can you list out the investment needed to earn $00 a day?

    I just wanted to point this out so there is CONTEXT to your recommendation. Thanks.
    Signature

    Want To Make More Money Online? Invest in BETTER CONTENT!
    Articles - Blogs - Authority sites - Ecommerce descriptions - Emails - Youtube video scripts - AFFORDABLE RATES!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9153431].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Super Affiliate
      Originally Posted by writeaway View Post

      Thanks for sharing but you also need to share HOW MUCH people have to SPEND to earn that $100 a day. You mentioned PPV and PPC and WSO. Those cost money. Can you list out the investment needed to earn $00 a day?

      I just wanted to point this out so there is CONTEXT to your recommendation. Thanks.
      Good point! I usually spend about $0.015 to $0.020 for impression. So when you spend about $10, you get about 500 to 650 impressions. Then I get about 30 optins more or less. That's about $0.33 per optin. I find it better than solo ads sometimes. So in order to get up to 1000 optins, you'll have to spend about $300 - $350. But while doing that, you can also promote other people's products to your list.

      Once you hit that 1000 optins, you'll be able to swap ads with other people. And occasionally you can purchase other people's solos to continue building your list. Once you have a list that's about 10k, you'll be able to comfortably sell solos.

      Hope that makes sense.

      Joe
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9153517].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JosephC
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9153435].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Super Affiliate
      Originally Posted by joecason View Post

      My $100 per day method when I need a quick hundred bucks is CPL advertising. Much easier than affiliate marketing with very high conversion rates. I will spend about $10-$20 and make that hundred bucks. It is usually an all day process, so I usually just focus on my ecommerce business. But when I need that quick hundred, I always do CPL
      Hey Joe, can you elaborate on that method?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9153518].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9153460].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TimothyTorrents
    You could also use PLR eBooks to offer as an incentive to convince people to join your list. There are a lot of decent andcheap PLR eBooks out there to choose from and it will save you the trouble of writing one from scratch. Then it's all a matter of sending traffic to your squeeze page.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9153475].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author NK
    Put together a great product or offer your services as a WSO. There's a very good chance you'll make $100 on launch day but sustainability is another question

    I bump my article writing WSO once in a blue moon to generate some quick cash, but while I can hit $100 a day, it takes more time to fulfill the complete order so it's not something I can hit on a daily basis. So it really depends on your product/services.
    Signature

    Affiliate Link Cloaking & Tracking Software - The most powerful tool available for affiliate marketers who are sick and tired of making way too little money!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9153531].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Super Affiliate
      Originally Posted by NK View Post

      Put together a great product or offer your services as a WSO. There's a very good chance you'll make $100 on launch day but sustainability is another question

      I bump my article writing WSO once in a blue moon to generate some quick cash, but while I can hit $100 a day, it takes more time to fulfill the complete order so it's not something I can hit on a daily basis. So it really depends on your product/services.
      It's somewhat daunting for a newbie to do a WSO but yeah, it's doable. I've made up to $600/day sometimes consistently with one of my WSOs.

      Joe
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9153547].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Brando95
    Originally Posted by Super Affiliate View Post

    Here's mine...

    Step 1. Build a list using PPV, PPC, WSO, Adswaps as lead generation sources
    Step 2. Sell solo ads here in Warrior Forum, Digital Points, Facebook Groups, etc.
    Step 3. Promote other people's products using the same list

    I know it takes time and effort but this is the easiest way to make $100/day.

    Wanna share your method if you're making $100/day?

    Joe
    I have three questions about this.

    1. Do you need a website or just a squeeze page?
    2. What else other than offers are you sending them?
    3. What niche does this work best in?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9153798].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Super Affiliate
      Originally Posted by Brando95 View Post

      I have three questions about this.

      1. Do you need a website or just a squeeze page?
      2. What else other than offers are you sending them?
      3. What niche does this work best in?
      1. Yes, you need some kind of squeeze page in order to build a list.
      2. I usually find low price affiliate offers every now and then.
      3. Internet marketing is still no. 1 for me.

      Joe
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9153840].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Brando95
        Originally Posted by Super Affiliate View Post

        1. Yes, you need some kind of squeeze page in order to build a list.
        2. I usually find low price affiliate offers every now and then.
        3. Internet marketing is still no. 1 for me.

        Joe
        Since that is such a large niche aren't the keywords for the paid traffic very expensive?
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9153868].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Super Affiliate
          Originally Posted by Brando95 View Post

          Since that is such a large niche aren't the keywords for the paid traffic very expensive?
          Well, PPV is not. A lot of them are usually $0.015 to $0.02 per impression for even expensive keywords on PPC.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9153873].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Brando95
            Originally Posted by Super Affiliate View Post

            Well, PPV is not. A lot of them are usually $0.015 to $0.02 per impression for even expensive keywords on PPC.
            So your saying I should get a bunch of info about a certain IM topic together, give it away as a free ebook for email, and promote other offers to them? Then buy PPV paid traffic to get the ball rolling? How much do you usually invest in advertising before seeing some returns?
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9153918].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Super Affiliate
              Originally Posted by Brando95 View Post

              So your saying I should get a bunch of info about a certain IM topic together, give it away as a free ebook for email, and promote other offers to them? Then buy PPV paid traffic to get the ball rolling? How much do you usually invest in advertising before seeing some returns?
              In a nutshell, yes. You're correct. With PPV, finding targets (URLs or keywords) are the big cost factor. So it really varies. If you never tried PPV before, it would be safe to start with buying solo ads first.
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9153927].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author Brando95
                Originally Posted by Super Affiliate View Post

                In a nutshell, yes. You're correct. With PPV, finding targets (URLs or keywords) are the big cost factor. So it really varies. If you never tried PPV before, it would be safe to start with buying solo ads first.
                What would you say are some good sub niches in IM to target?
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9153938].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author lotsofsnow
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9153826].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Super Affiliate
      Originally Posted by hpgoodboy View Post

      Way too complicated.

      Pick one of the points in point 1: "Build a list using PPV, PPC, WSO, Adswaps"

      Then leave out step 2 and do step 3.

      So, here is how it looks:

      1. Publish WSO and build a list.
      2. Send affiliate offers to that list.
      I see what you mean. But publishing a WSO itself can be way complicated, no? But at the same time, that route has more chance to make $100/day. Agree!

      Joe
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9153841].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author celente
    1) List, leads, building list.

    2) Educate, give, give

    3) receive receive receive.

    Although we are making about $10k a month using our method I just described. Will work no matter what the economy is doing, infact we are doing better in a downgraded economy. yes!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9153854].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ma247
    You can use fiverr to boost your internet marketing.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9153909].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Super Affiliate
    Traffic generation niche is really hot.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9153954].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Trey Morgan
    In my opinion the easiest or should I say simplest way to make a $100 a day is to build a list, create an optimized product funnel and master 2-3 free/paid traffic sources. Also, study copywriting and load up your auto responder with emails that are helpful to your subscribers, but also promotes your products as well.

    I'm not sure if easy is the correct word, but I believe this is as simple as it gets.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9153960].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tyronne78
    Visit the "Warriors For Hire" section and offer your services (SEO copywriting,HTML/PHP coding,etc...)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9154010].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Super Affiliate
      Originally Posted by tyronne78 View Post

      Why not do some freelance work? Like SEO copywriting,HTML/PHP coding,etc...
      I think that's also one that can make you $100/day. I know quite a few people who do that to make a full time income.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9154015].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author himanuzo
    Facebook + ClickBank - you can make $100/day through FB Ads.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9156699].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author razzel
      Originally Posted by himanuzo View Post

      Facebook + ClickBank - you can make $100/day through FB Ads.
      can you elaborate?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9156716].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author himanuzo
        Originally Posted by razzel View Post

        can you elaborate?
        You need to create a FB page. Then take CB aff link and cloak it and insert it into to a FB posting of the FB page. With FB page, you can build your own list. There are double benefits.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9159056].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Chris Manetzke
    Set up the system to build a list. After a person opts in to my list the next page they see is a oto that offers them a compliment to the product they just opted in to get. I price them cheap $5-$7 and it usually brings me some good money. I also include affiliate links in my books that I give away and that brings in some nice cash also. Then provide awesome value to your list and promote things you know are great to them.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9157482].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author inudu
    Youtube + Google SEO = big email list

    Get a good autoresponder then followup with tips, tricks and good information.
    Signature
    Backlink Insider - My SEO Blog | Monthly SEO Services

    Best Serp Checker - Compare the Best 6 Google, Yahoo! and Bing Rankings Trackers
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9158277].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Sarevok
    1) Know your demographic better than anyone else (how they speak, their CURRENT problems, the real life ecology of their psychology)...

    2) Create awesome giveaway...

    3) Promote $50-$197 products in the backend...

    4) Drive as much traffic as possible, from as many places as you can think of.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9158307].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author celente
      Originally Posted by Sarevok View Post

      1) Know your demographic better than anyone else (how they speak, their CURRENT problems, the real life ecology of their psychology)...

      2) Create awesome giveaway...

      3) Promote $50-$197 products in the backend...

      4) Drive as much traffic as possible, from as many places as you can think of.

      good plan.

      I always think drive traffic to an optin page and then try for $20 a day, and then when you have that formula and its working consistantly upscale.

      PPC > optin page,

      or optin page and get all the traffic you can to that page.

      Then PPC or paid traffic, once you start making money.

      Reinvest 30-40% of all money profits back into paid traffic. a win win.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9158503].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author christophercuna
    Sell freelance writing services. You can go try two approaches:
    1. Find some small-time business and sell some SEO crap content for a cheap price and sell tons of it
    2. Find legit clients and sell your freelance services for a good price

    I used to do the first one and it helped me establish my career but I stopped after a while. It took some time but I'm doing the latter and I'm making some good income.
    Signature
    Fix Content Problems In Just A Snap
    Tasty And Profitable Content
    Click here for more info
    I also own a freelance blog
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9158832].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author traderfx
    A hungry audience!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9158922].message }}

Trending Topics