Warriors for Hire new feature

9 replies
I just saw the awesome new Sticky feature in Warriors for Hire today. I also noticed that the new rule is to wait until your thread drops off of page 2 to bump it. For the last several weeks, you could bump it if it fell off page 1. Has that changed? I'm confused on this issue.
#feature #hire #warriors
  • Profile picture of the author sbucciarel
    Banned
    Looks like you can purchase a sticky in all the paid forums now. Pretty cool.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9173232].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sbucciarel
    Banned
    I have the same question. In Complete Sites for Sale section, there was a sticky that we can now bump the threads when they reach page 2. That was a huge improvement over page 3 as there is one vendor who fills the first page up with her plr blogs every day and it just limits the exposure that all the other sellers get. There are two who buy a lot of space, but one in particular that buys around 15 slots per day.

    Can we or not now bump our threads there when they reach page two as we have been doing for a little while now?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9173240].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author iAmNameLess
    So what happens if a forum is filled with stickies? Will there ever be a page 2 of stickies?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9173462].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author CPAMasterX
      Originally Posted by iAmNameLess View Post

      So what happens if a forum is filled with stickies? Will there ever be a page 2 of stickies?
      The number of sticky threads are limited to 4 per section! If all the spots are taken you have to wait until there will be a free one then you can use the "Pay To Sticky" button in your thread and it will be immediately added to the "Sticky Threads"!

      You can read more about it there: http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...uncements.html
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9173483].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author iAmNameLess
        Originally Posted by CPAMasterX View Post

        The number of sticky threads are limited to 4 per section! If all the spots are taken you have to wait until there will be a free one then you can use the "Pay To Sticky" button in your thread and it will be immediately added to the "Sticky Threads"!

        You can read more about it there: WarriorForum - Internet Marketing Forums - Announcements in Forum : Warrior Special Offers Forum
        Thanks. I checked that out after seeing this thread, guess I should have done that first.

        Makes sense.. I bet the ROI on that is pretty high. Then again, I've never been a big WSO person so I don't really know how well things do in there.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9173876].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Alaister
          Hey guys,

          Sorry I'll need to clean this all up and clarify.

          For the Warrior Special Offer section you can bump after page 2. For all the other paid sections you can bump after page 1.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9174517].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author sbucciarel
            Banned
            Originally Posted by Alaister View Post

            Hey guys,

            Sorry I'll need to clean this all up and clarify.

            For the Warrior Special Offer section you can bump after page 2. For all the other paid sections you can bump after page 1.
            Thank you kind sir. That rule really solved a problem. Appreciate it.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9175252].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mark Pescetti
    They clarified...

    [EDIT] Please note anyone bumping threads before it reaches page three will have their threads locked and will be banned from the forum
    Signature

    Do you want a 9 figure copywriter and biz owner to Write With You? I'll work with you, on zoom, to help write your copy or client copy... while you learn from one of the few copywriters to legit hit 9 figures in gross sales! Discover More

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9173577].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author sbucciarel
      Banned
      Originally Posted by Mark Pescetti View Post

      They clarified...
      Quote:
      [EDIT] Please note anyone bumping threads before it reaches page three will have their threads locked and will be banned from the forum
      Well, that really sucks. That was a change that benefited a lot of sellers in the Complete Sites at least. V will be happy to have "her section" back.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9173622].message }}

Trending Topics