Almost 2 and half years in internet marketing have boomed my earnings, skills and confidence.
I put my resignation on my boss table's yesterday
The first question he asked me whether I got a better job and I said No, its a better Business that I want to focus on. When I told him that I am resigning for my online business, he was shocked and he couldn't believe that normal person can earn Big money on internet. Trust me he was begging me if I can teach him internet marketing as well I have directed him to warriorforum though
Here what I am today.
I had a full time job for almost 7 years in a very lucrative industry and I had a good salary.
I have paid 100% mortgage on my 3 bedroom house (last month I paid it in total) So I will never be worried about housing anymore.
I have savings for 3 years of living. So I won't be worried about it for at least 3 years.
I am making more or less $20000 from internet every month and the revenues keep growing every month. It took me almost 2 and half years to get here. Now I will be focusing more on my online work and will be scaling up my business. My traffic is from SEO, Free Traffic and Paid Traffic. I have learnt not to depend on one source of traffic. I can say I am good in pulling traffic from all 3 sources (paid, free & SEO)
Posting my resignation doesn't mean to show off.
I just want to reassure all the newbies and struggling warriors that it is possible that anyone can build a business online. Trust me if I can built it, then most of you can. I count myself as average learner though I am very hard working person.
My advice for all
- Find a niche where you can build business.
- Learn more and more.
- Keep taking actions on anything you learn.
- Never lose hope.
- Never be afraid of failures and success will follow you (my inspirational Mentor told me that, If he is reading, You have all my respect and love )
- Whenever you are working, Forget the whole world, just focus on your work with full dedication and commitment.
- Don't take your blog or site as just a simple site, treat it as your business.
- Remember nothing is impossible if you have strong desires and willingness to success.
My Best wishes for all warriors