Tips so I can get lots of sales with my webinar?

13 replies
Hello guys, okay with you?

I created a webinar of an hour long and that is half content and half sales at the end. I tried to scrutinize very content looking stick to the basics because the product sold will complement all visas concepts. In the sales strategies I supported enough on social proof and testimonials from satisfied customers. And I believe that some of my clients attend my webinar to help me even sell the product I offer.

The webinar will air on 05/30/2014 08:00 pm

Two questions:

What are the most compelling strategies for sales success with webinars?

What do you recommend me and dissemination strategies to generate a flurry of sales?
#lots #sales #tips #webinar
  • So, I have done a webinar before. It works, trust me. As long as you use it to your advantage and you are working hard on it, webinars create good traffic because you are putting yourself as an authority figure.

    I do recommend to not go all salesy with them until the middle or ending of the webinar. There is no need put the buy now button right in their face right away.

    Of course,I a m not an expert, but understand what makes you want to buy what you are selling? Put yourself in the shoes of the people watching. Is what you're saying too salesy? Too annoying? Not authoritative enough? Small things like this make you think and can make a huge difference.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9195702].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author agmccall
      half hour of sales.........I'm Gone

      If I go to a webinar, and I never do I always watch the replay, I want the whole thing to be actionable information. I do not mind a pitch at the end, I expect that, but, a half hour. Good Luck with that

      al
      Signature

      A bar of iron cost $5. Made into horseshoes, it's worth $12. Made into needles, it's worth $3500. Made into balance springs for watches, it's worth $300,000. Your value is determined by what you are able to make of yourself

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9195730].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author mikeu1
        I to am not a expert with that said. If possible if you can find an expert and partner up with them and let them do it with you or for you or at least show you the proper format. also watch as many webinars
        as you can before your and try to understand different strategies and then try to duplicate the one that moves you to buy,
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9195795].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author robsonrachid
    No. ... I provide content .... I provide quality content ... teaching people to do something ..... there after seeing ...

    But I follow a strategy of soft sales, based on testimony and enough social proof ... and while this chat will be rolling ....

    I was checking out my video. A total of 40 minutes of content and 20 minutes of sales. 66.67% content and 33.33% content sales!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9195805].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author agmccall
      Originally Posted by robsonrachid View Post

      No. ... I provide content .... I provide quality content ... teaching people to do something ..... there after seeing ...

      But I follow a strategy of soft sales, based on testimony and enough social proof ... and while this chat will be rolling ....

      I was checking out my video. A total of 40 minutes of content and 20 minutes of sales. 66.67% content and 33.33% content sales!
      Still, 20 minutes is a lot.

      The webinar content should sell the product

      al
      Signature

      A bar of iron cost $5. Made into horseshoes, it's worth $12. Made into needles, it's worth $3500. Made into balance springs for watches, it's worth $300,000. Your value is determined by what you are able to make of yourself

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9196125].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author robsonrachid
        Originally Posted by agmccall View Post

        Still, 20 minutes is a lot.

        The webinar content should sell the product

        al
        Questions:

        1) How long do you think right? I had read somewhere that it would be 70% content and 30% sales ... So, this scheme I would have come close (67%)!

        2) But how content can sell at any given time alone if I need to call to action? In these final 20 minutes use sales strategies supported by testimonials and social proof.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9196207].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author robsonrachid
    up ...........................
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9195946].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Adie
    What the webinar all about? If it is all about making money online that includes selling I think there is no need to ask on how to sell it. No offense but I think otherwise.
    Signature



    Moderator's Note: You're only allowed to put your own products or sites in your signature.

    Signature edited.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9196153].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author robsonrachid
      Originally Posted by Adie View Post

      What the webinar all about? If it is all about making money online that includes selling I think there is no need to ask on how to sell it. No offense but I think otherwise.
      My niche market is loving relationships, not to make money online.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9196202].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Rob Maggs
    You know, I know some guys who are totally awesome on Webinars...I'm talking real pro, with the kind of presentations that look like a million dollars and you know what? they are having a hard time of selling...could it possibly be that Webinars might be on the decline?

    I can't vouch personally for this, I'm just reiterating what I've been told.

    The guys I know went from successful launches thinking that webinars are the way to go
    and have been disappointed.

    I guess there are many variables...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9196230].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author robsonrachid
      Originally Posted by Rob Maggs View Post

      You know, I know some guys who are totally awesome on Webinars...I'm talking real pro, with the kind of presentations that look like a million dollars and you know what? they are having a hard time of selling...could it possibly be that Webinars might be on the decline?

      I can't vouch personally for this, I'm just reiterating what I've been told.

      The guys I know went from successful launches thinking that webinars are the way to go
      and have been disappointed.

      I guess there are many variables...
      What are the best strategies for promoting a webinar?

      To using events on facebook, my own list of emails, did a preview of what will be seen and content made ​​blog post .... Any idea more?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9197441].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author robsonrachid
    Any idea more?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9203593].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author unclederek
      You want to study EVERYTHING Jason Fladlien has ever done...

      He is the undisputed King-Of-Webby's...

      I would say design your presentation around his model (you can find some of his stuff on youtube for free)

      Good Luck,

      Derek
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9203891].message }}

Trending Topics