Offline Client Lead Generation

32 replies
Hi Warriors.

I've checked, and couldn't find a thread on this, so forgive me if I've overlooked it!

I've been thinking about ways to generate offline client leads for my business.

At the moment, I am just using Google mainly, particularly Google maps as you can automatcally see which businesses don't have websites.

I also use the adwords ads, as I can see which businesses are currently paying for advertising on Google.


What other means do Warriors use to generate their leads?

Thanks

Dave
#client #generation #lead #offline
  • Profile picture of the author LMC
    Hey Dave,

    In the US, we use superpages.com simply type in a business we are targeting like accountants and our location, it will show all the business's and show if they have a website or not.

    We contact the non website business's for new websites
    We contact the business's with websites for revamp and marketing.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[887041].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Karen Keyes
    I haven't done any offline marketing but your post got me thinking. I regularly receive a type of coupon booklet with the weekly newspaper and the other day I was flipping through it. I thought to myself, how much does a business pay to be included here? And I started looking for coupons/ads that didn't display a website. I thought that was a good example of businesses who are actively paying for advertising that are in need of a website. You can take the same theory and apply it to anywhere else you see businesses paying for advertising (ie newspaper, magazines, brochures, ads on buses etc).

    It's been mentioned before that the yellow pages are a good place to start as well. Ad "banners" which businesses pay for in the yellow pages - check if any do not have a website. Also check out those that do have a website, maybe you can propose something better and/or offer other services such as email marketing, SEO etc.

    Karen
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[887042].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author artwebster
    Try walking in to your nearest business and ask them if they would like you to show them how they can cut their expenses next week/month and probably find new cash customers.

    Who can say no? Maybe 'not now' but definitely not ¡no'.
    Signature

    You might not like what I say - but I believe it.
    Build it, make money, then build some more
    Some old school smarts would help - and here's to Rob Toth for his help. Bloody good stuff, even the freebies!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[887117].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kswr123
    David, this mornin' I phoned up a plumbing company near London. I told 'em that I was 16, and that their site banned from google (They had keyword spammed)

    The owner of this large ompany personally phoned me on my mobile to let me know that he is interested in a meeting, and now I have less than 24 hours to prepare a great sales pitch with printouts etc.

    Guess how I found them?

    They had paid for a whole page spead in the front cover of the Yellow pages, advertising their site...

    easy!
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[887118].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author David Chamberlain
      Originally Posted by Mubarak Waseem View Post

      David, this mornin' I phoned up a plumbing company near London. I told 'em that I was 16, and that their site banned from google (They had keyword spammed)

      The owner of this large ompany personally phoned me on my mobile to let me know that he is interested in a meeting, and now I have less than 24 hours to prepare a great sales pitch with printouts etc.

      Guess how I found them?

      They had paid for a whole page spead in the front cover of the Yellow pages, advertising their site...

      easy!

      I think I may have a look through the Yellow Pages tonight, seems to be a good tactic, it also confirms that they have some sort of advertising budget.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[887140].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author kswr123
        Originally Posted by David Chamberlain View Post

        I think I may have a look through the Yellow Pages tonight, seems to be a good tactic, it also confirms that they have some sort of advertising budget.

        Look through tonight, but call 'em in the morning.

        You should call around 9AM-12 midday for all businesses, except restaurants, where calling between lunch and dinner time seems to work well...
        Signature
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[887252].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author GoGetta
    As far as generating leads in the UK, here are sources I have used with success:

    Google Maps - Like you mentioned. You can see who has websites and also for SEO purposes. These businesses have added themselves to Google so obviously know how important Google is! ; )

    Classified Websites - There many out there, Gumtree etc. The best sites are ones that are updated almost real time. Then you can find businesses proactively promoting themselves. You will be surprised how many DON'T have sites! The same for online business directories, find ones where business owners can add themselves, a sure sign they are currently looking at promoting more online!

    Local Newspapers/Newsletters - Stack of leads, all of them paying premium fees to get an advert. You can also see who has websites and who hasn't! Also businesses that are paying for advertising right NOW!

    Noticeboards - In the UK supermarkets like ASDA (Walmart for US) have public noticeboards. Check these out, usually a stack of business cards and adverts. Again, business that are advertising and promoting now. Newsagents and Papershops in the UK usually have these aswell!

    Community Print - Local community newsletters and church newsletters are full of businesses advertising!

    A stack to be getting on with. All of these targeted to businesses currently advertising right now for more business. ; )

    Take Action,

    GoGetta
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[887154].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author AndrewCavanagh
      There are many, many ways of getting brick and mortar businesses as paying clients.

      Having worked with thousands of people I've seen just about everything tried in one way or another.

      This is a list of the methods most likely to work.

      I've put them in order...in other words if the method is at the top of the list it's because the maximum number of people I know have made real income using it:

      # 1: Talking to business owners one on one from referrals from friends, family, other business owners etc. Using a system to get referrals is probably the most effective way to get hired.

      When someone recommends you and introduces you the business owner is FAR more likely to trust your advice and hire you.

      It's also far more likely you'll be able to charge a higher fee.

      At it's worst this could be your wife, brother, mother, father or sister telling a business owner they know about you and setting up a consultation.

      At it's best a client who loves your work talks to another business owner personally and tells him he should PAY you for a consultation and that business owner calls you after being convinced by your client.

      Most referrals will fall somewhere in between those extremes.


      # 2: Talking to business owners you already know and the owners of businesses where you're spending money.

      This is the obvious place to start if you're new. Talking to business owners is a vital skill to develop and it's something you can only get good at by doing.



      # 3: Simply walking into businesses and talking to the staff and/or owner in a low key way, asking a ton of questions and gradually guiding the conversation around to ideas you have to help them based on the information they give you.

      The people willing to do this are usually the ones who go from zero to making a full time living the fastest.

      It's a whole lot more fun than it sounds and very effective once you develop the skill of talking to business owners.



      # 4: Business networking meetings and other meetings like Lions, Rotary, Toastmasters and trade shows where a high percentage of business owners are present. It works a whole lot better if you go as the speaker (high credbility).

      Business networking meetings are also a great way to get some experience talking to business owners (or more specifically getting used to the process of asking questions of business owners and gathering information).

      Trade shows that are attended by smaller businesses can be a real gold mine...often the business owners are standing around waiting for someone to talk to them and they have hours of down time when they'll be thrilled to talk to someone with good marketing ideas (they're at the trade show for a reason!)



      # 5: Snail mail. In particular hand written snail mail addressed to the business owner by name with something inside that they can't ignore.

      OfflineBiz members have had tremendous success with a members only 4 line letter getting around 20% of businesses sent this letter contacting them.

      One big advantage of an effective direct mail piece is a good percentage of business owners will contact you.

      That means you're more likely to use it and keep using it.



      # 6: Calling on the telephone. Calling on the phone shouldn't be underrated. You can call cold (I strongly recommend Ari Galper's courses etc) or you can use the phone to follow up...or both.

      It is possible to get paying clients just over the phone.

      Your percentages will be much lower than one on one consultations but it does open up the possibility of working with clients remotely which is especially appealing for some people.

      Following up with business owners you've already met or calling business owners who are referred to you on the phone can be especially effective.


      # 7: Email. Same principle as snail mail. Email works better if it's combined with some kind of referral or previous connection (following up with the business owner after meeting him or mentioning someone they know who recommended you contact them).

      If you're emailing cold it helps a lot if you use curiosity and talk about some specifics of their business or advertising (so you're not perceived as a spammer).

      Since there's no cost with email and most people will actually do it even though it's far less effective than other methods for some people they may get some clients this way (instead of doing nothing).



      # 8: Running seminars, workshops etc. This is really not for beginners but if you have some skill already and preferably if you've worked with a few paying clients and you like public speaking you may want to consider this.

      It is a whole lot more cost effective if someone else is supplying the room full of business owners (a business networking group for example (see # 4).

      The potential to pick up a lot of good paying clients very quickly is good running seminars and workshops but don't underestimate how much time and expense it can take to fill a room full of business owners.

      If you're starting out, you don't have any paying clients and you don't have someone to bring attendees to a seminar or talk or workshop for you then instead of trying to convince people to come to a seminar you're probably better off just convincing your leads to take up a gift one on one consultation with you.


      # 9: Lead generating online. It can work. You can actually get business owners finding you online and contacting you for more information, a one on one consultation etc etc.

      Since this is an internet marketing forum I'm not going to go into any detail on the multitude of ways you can get leads coming to you...websites, article marketing, SEO, email marketing, lead generating reports, audio and video online, video marketing, social networking, pay per click, craiglist ads etc etc.

      The real key to this kind of lead generation is to immediately move to the next level.

      In other words if you get an email enquiry from a business owner call them immediately on the telephone or in your email reply tell them your happy to talk to them on the phone and ask for their number if you don't have it.

      If they call you on the phone try to move towards a one on one consulation.

      Just doing that and following up quickly will massively increase the number of prospects you turn into paying clients.


      There are obviously other ways of getting clients but most are variations of the ones above.

      It does depend a little on your personal skill sets, your experience and a whole pile of other factors which methods you choose to use.

      In my experience the people who are willing to talk to business owners early on are the ones who will make nearly any lead generating method effective because they develop those crucial skills that convert a prospect into a paying client.

      Also remember that having a lot of long term stable clients who pay you over and over for project after project or on a monthly fee very much depends on the rapport, trust and relationships you build with business owners.

      The sooner you get some experience talking to business owners, learning to ask questions, becoming familiar with their language and the types of problems they have, what they want...the sooner you'll be able to effectively turn those prospects into happy paying clients.

      Kindest regards,
      Andrew Cavanagh
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[887278].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author methos
        Hi, I'm brand new here and this is my first post.

        Wow! This advice is so valuable and exactly what I'm building to achieve right now.

        I can tell this forum will save me from self-employed isolation.

        Thank you so much!

        Rhonda Abrons

        Originally Posted by AndrewCavanagh View Post

        There are many, many ways of getting brick and mortar businesses as paying clients.

        Having worked with thousands of people I've seen just about everything tried in one way or another.

        This is a list of the methods most likely to work.

        I've put them in order...in other words if the method is at the top of the list it's because the maximum number of people I know have made real income using it:

        # 1: Talking to business owners one on one from referrals from friends, family, other business owners etc. Using a system to get referrals is probably the most effective way to get hired.

        When someone recommends you and introduces you the business owner is FAR more likely to trust your advice and hire you.

        It's also far more likely you'll be able to charge a higher fee.

        At it's worst this could be your wife, brother, mother, father or sister telling a business owner they know about you and setting up a consultation.

        At it's best a client who loves your work talks to another business owner personally and tells him he should PAY you for a consultation and that business owner calls you after being convinced by your client.

        Most referrals will fall somewhere in between those extremes.


        # 2: Talking to business owners you already know and the owners of businesses where you're spending money.

        This is the obvious place to start if you're new. Talking to business owners is a vital skill to develop and it's something you can only get good at by doing.



        # 3: Simply walking into businesses and talking to the staff and/or owner in a low key way, asking a ton of questions and gradually guiding the conversation around to ideas you have to help them based on the information they give you.

        The people willing to do this are usually the ones who go from zero to making a full time living the fastest.

        It's a whole lot more fun than it sounds and very effective once you develop the skill of talking to business owners.



        # 4: Business networking meetings and other meetings like Lions, Rotary, Toastmasters and trade shows where a high percentage of business owners are present. It works a whole lot better if you go as the speaker (high credbility).

        Business networking meetings are also a great way to get some experience talking to business owners (or more specifically getting used to the process of asking questions of business owners and gathering information).

        Trade shows that are attended by smaller businesses can be a real gold mine...often the business owners are standing around waiting for someone to talk to them and they have hours of down time when they'll be thrilled to talk to someone with good marketing ideas (they're at the trade show for a reason!)



        # 5: Snail mail. In particular hand written snail mail addressed to the business owner by name with something inside that they can't ignore.

        OfflineBiz members have had tremendous success with a members only 4 line letter getting around 20% of businesses sent this letter contacting them.

        One big advantage of an effective direct mail piece is a good percentage of business owners will contact you.

        That means you're more likely to use it and keep using it.



        # 6: Calling on the telephone. Calling on the phone shouldn't be underrated. You can call cold (I strongly recommend Ari Galper's courses etc) or you can use the phone to follow up...or both.

        It is possible to get paying clients just over the phone.

        Your percentages will be much lower than one on one consultations but it does open up the possibility of working with clients remotely which is especially appealing for some people.

        Following up with business owners you've already met or calling business owners who are referred to you on the phone can be especially effective.


        # 7: Email. Same principle as snail mail. Email works better if it's combined with some kind of referral or previous connection (following up with the business owner after meeting him or mentioning someone they know who recommended you contact them).

        If you're emailing cold it helps a lot if you use curiosity and talk about some specifics of their business or advertising (so you're not perceived as a spammer).

        Since there's no cost with email and most people will actually do it even though it's far less effective than other methods for some people they may get some clients this way (instead of doing nothing).



        # 8: Running seminars, workshops etc. This is really not for beginners but if you have some skill already and preferably if you've worked with a few paying clients and you like public speaking you may want to consider this.

        It is a whole lot more cost effective if someone else is supplying the room full of business owners (a business networking group for example (see # 4).

        The potential to pick up a lot of good paying clients very quickly is good running seminars and workshops but don't underestimate how much time and expense it can take to fill a room full of business owners.

        If you're starting out, you don't have any paying clients and you don't have someone to bring attendees to a seminar or talk or workshop for you then instead of trying to convince people to come to a seminar you're probably better off just convincing your leads to take up a gift one on one consultation with you.


        # 9: Lead generating online. It can work. You can actually get business owners finding you online and contacting you for more information, a one on one consultation etc etc.

        Since this is an internet marketing forum I'm not going to go into any detail on the multitude of ways you can get leads coming to you...websites, article marketing, SEO, email marketing, lead generating reports, audio and video online, video marketing, social networking, pay per click, craiglist ads etc etc.

        The real key to this kind of lead generation is to immediately move to the next level.

        In other words if you get an email enquiry from a business owner call them immediately on the telephone or in your email reply tell them your happy to talk to them on the phone and ask for their number if you don't have it.

        If they call you on the phone try to move towards a one on one consulation.

        Just doing that and following up quickly will massively increase the number of prospects you turn into paying clients.


        There are obviously other ways of getting clients but most are variations of the ones above.

        It does depend a little on your personal skill sets, your experience and a whole pile of other factors which methods you choose to use.

        In my experience the people who are willing to talk to business owners early on are the ones who will make nearly any lead generating method effective because they develop those crucial skills that convert a prospect into a paying client.

        Also remember that having a lot of long term stable clients who pay you over and over for project after project or on a monthly fee very much depends on the rapport, trust and relationships you build with business owners.

        The sooner you get some experience talking to business owners, learning to ask questions, becoming familiar with their language and the types of problems they have, what they want...the sooner you'll be able to effectively turn those prospects into happy paying clients.

        Kindest regards,
        Andrew Cavanagh
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[887937].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author garyk1968
    David,

    I typically used classifieds in the national rags and just using what you would do in the IM world. So a small ad with a compelling headline and the offer of a free report and this works well as a lead capture mechanism.

    What I would also add is do not shy away from national advertising, in fact it is way more cost effective than local if you factor in the readership. As an example I have an ad going in the Sunday Times B2B section (I always use that and response in my tests is better on a Sunday) which is 90+VAT, now that same ad in my local paper would be about 1/2 of that, however my local paper has circulation of about 360,000 but the ST is about 3.2 million! so for 2x the cost I am getting nearly 10 times the exposure!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[887241].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author David Chamberlain
      Originally Posted by garyk1968 View Post

      David,

      I typically used classifieds in the national rags and just using what you would do in the IM world. So a small ad with a compelling headline and the offer of a free report and this works well as a lead capture mechanism.

      What I would also add is do not shy away from national advertising, in fact it is way more cost effective than local if you factor in the readership. As an example I have an ad going in the Sunday Times B2B section (I always use that and response in my tests is better on a Sunday) which is 90+VAT, now that same ad in my local paper would be about 1/2 of that, however my local paper has circulation of about 360,000 but the ST is about 3.2 million! so for 2x the cost I am getting nearly 10 times the exposure!
      Hi Gary

      On average how many leads does that bring in? And what kind of conversion do you get?

      I know it varies...but when you do something long enough, patterns start to appear!

      Thanks

      Dave
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[887258].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author garyk1968
        Originally Posted by GoGetta View Post

        gary,

        What sort of response do you get from the ad in the Times, I have always been intrigued by National Newspaper Adverts!

        GoGetta
        Originally Posted by David Chamberlain View Post

        Hi Gary

        On average how many leads does that bring in? And what kind of conversion do you get?

        I know it varies...but when you do something long enough, patterns start to appear!

        Thanks

        Dave
        Well obviously depends on the market you are working on. I was co-director of a telecoms company a few years back and we first used the ST to advertise a report my fellow director had written called 'Exposed: the truth about the alternative telecoms market' and this wasn't an ebook but a proper bound report. From each advert we would 8-20 enquiries, send out the report and follow-up with a phone call and from that sign-up typically 25% as a customer.

        I have also done it with b2b consultancy services such as KPI reporting work/ERP consultancy and whilst the response is roughly the same the conversion is lower, that said the ticket price is much higher so I dont need as many.

        This time I am going for some good old 'offline gold' type consultancy offerings as it gets called on here so we'll have to see.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[888136].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author GoGetta
    gary,

    What sort of response do you get from the ad in the Times, I have always been intrigued by National Newspaper Adverts!

    GoGetta
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[887251].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kswr123
    yeah, the mail on Sunday would be a good one for this.

    But how the heck can a travel to some remote village in southwest wales when I have no car and no money...

    I can send 'em the report, but then everything would have to be over the phone...
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[887264].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Estheriffic
    surveys work magic....

    and they aren't salesly at all, so business owners don't feel threatened.

    gives you a list chock full of hot, hot, ready to trot prospects.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[887276].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kswr123
    can't top that...
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[887280].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kswr123
    Andrew, I mianly use phone and mail to get it all sorted.

    Sometimes I cold call, and other times I send a message and then I follow up with a call...
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[887294].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[887344].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kswr123
    # 5: Snail mail. In particular hand written snail mail addressed to the business owner by name with something inside that they can't ignore.

    OfflineBiz members have had tremendous success with a members only 4 line letter getting around 20% of businesses sent this letter contacting them.

    One big advantage of an effective direct mail piece is a good percentage of business owners will contact you.

    That means you're more likely to use it and keep using it
    Well, what about lump mail? I know it might count as being a part of #5, but I am really hoping that the method will work for me!

    Mubarak
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[887485].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author LADWebDesign
    I am active in my local chamber of commerce - someone who sells a product to local businesses (very successfully, I might add) asked me to sell for them while I am engaging the customer in coordinating their web design/internet marketing needs.

    I said sure, why not? It's on a sales only commission basis, and I offered this person the same opportunity to sell web design services on a commission basis while they are engaging the business owner with their own services. Spreads the net a little wider when you have salespeople doing the work for you.

    Align yourself with people who sell other services to small businesses - and offer them a straight percentage commission on monthly fees (web hosting, SEO, social networking). The more they sell, the more in monthly commissions they make.



    Linda
    Signature
    LAD Web Design

    Follow me on Twitter
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[887567].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Michael Mayo
      Originally Posted by LADWebDesign View Post

      I am active in my local chamber of commerce - someone who sells a product to local businesses (very successfully, I might add) asked me to sell for them while I am engaging the customer in coordinating their web design/internet marketing needs.

      I said sure, why not? It's on a sales only commission basis, and I offered this person the same opportunity to sell web design services on a commission basis while they are engaging the business owner with their own services. Spreads the net a little wider when you have salespeople doing the work for you.

      Align yourself with people who sell other services to small businesses - and offer them a straight percentage commission on monthly fees (web hosting, SEO, social networking). The more they sell, the more in monthly commissions they make.



      Linda
      Hi Linda,

      I do the same thing with a twist.

      My offline customers can earn a commission per each new paying client they send me and the commission is deducted from my monthly service charges. Once they reach a certain point they no longer have to pay the monthly service charge for my services and anything exceeding that is extra money in their pockets.

      Kinda like a offline affiliate program.
      Advantage: Word of Mouth advertising that is motivated by your performance an their greed!

      Have a Great Day!
      Michael
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[887629].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kswr123
    I was thinking: 1 month free for every paying client!
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[887776].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author AndrewCavanagh
      Often your best referrals will come from clients who don't want money or discounts in return.

      They're just happy with the service and the money you're making them.

      The first thing you should always do when you get a referral is be sure to thank the person who gave you the referral and keep them in the loop (let them know how it works out...especially if it's positive...they like to know that they've helped the friend they've referred as well as you).

      You certainly can add incentives to your referral system.

      You can also have people selling your service for you.

      I didn't include that in the list of lead generating methods because the best way to do it is to get someone to just recommend you (# 1: Referrals) and give them a commission.

      That way you have the security of a relationship with the business owner, you can't get cut out of the deal and the person doing the recommending doesn't need to know anything about internet marketing to do it.

      Kindest regards,
      Andrew Cavanagh
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[887822].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kswr123
    nice advice!
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[887837].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MavisAA
    If you are in the Uk you can use the Yellow Pages(local business directory) or the equivalent in your country.

    You will find businesses there who do not have websites and those who do. Both groups will welcome ways to increase their business levels.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[887972].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kswr123
    Yeah! My first client is on the FRONT page of the yellow pages!
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[887988].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author artwebster
    Please - somebody explain:

    Why is there this desperate effort to try to be 'clever' and 'marketer oriented' rather than simply being sensible, logical and methodical.

    My simple approach works anywhere and is so unbeatable for several reasons:-
    1 - You meet the decision maker straight away and he will speak to you.
    2 - You don't have to lie, exagerate, use acronyms, try to baffle the prospect with your brilliance
    3 - You will be within walking distance of most of your clients
    4 - You are making a very simple proposition which I call the Holy Grail of local businesses - less cost - more paying customers - which you can use a very simple paper pitch to PROVE you can do what you say you will.
    5 - You get recognised in the area and will find people stopping you in the street asking why you haven't called on them yet.
    6 - You become a central figure in the local community and can become very influential
    7 - Using residual income correctly you can set up a very good pension plan for yourself but never need to retire
    8 - Best of all - once you save him money, as long as you don't charge more than you saved, he cannot refuse any of your internet marketing products on the basis of cost!

    Until I had to stop working five years ago my little, simple approach was winning me 5 new clients every week (I couldn't handle more than that) and I had built a monthly residual income of €4,800.

    You can imagine why I feel so cheesed off now that I am unable to work and I see all this 'clever' stuff going on - it isn't clever, it's make work, possibly to polish the IM ego within you. This must be true because one guy who tried it for one week made €1,250 then stopped because it wasn't 'really' internet marketing!

    Do yourselves a favour - stop being 'clever' and start being clever, in the true sense of the word.
    Signature

    You might not like what I say - but I believe it.
    Build it, make money, then build some more
    Some old school smarts would help - and here's to Rob Toth for his help. Bloody good stuff, even the freebies!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[888012].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kswr123
    Art, please share your clever method...

    I am sure with you in Coin, and my here in merry London, there is no chance of saturation...
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[888202].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author artwebster
    Originally Posted by Mubarak Waseem View Post

    Art, please share your clever method...

    I am sure with you in Coin, and my here in merry London, there is no chance of saturation...
    I have been writing about my method for nearly a year now. Warriors are among people who have received a free copy of my 16,000 word, 'everything you could possibly need to know' ebook AND NOT ONE WARRIOR HAS TOLD ME THAT HE TRIED AND FAILED - OR THAT HE TRIED AND SUCCEEDED.

    My method can never reach saturation because you only need a very small commercial/industrial area to have all the prospects that you need.

    To be blunt, I am absolutely sick and tired of hearing people say 'Oh, but it isn't really internet marketing, is it?'

    No, it isn't. What it is, is a simple process that locks your local businesses into your business by letting you DEMONSTRATE in spades, the money he is now wasting because he is listening to the wrong people!

    I am hoping to have this launched but I am having to take a back seat while a real marketer does the heavy lifting but there is nothing stopping you from signing up to get on the launch notification list - you will find the link in my signature.

    No smoke. No mirrors. No acronyms. No bull shit. Simple savings for your clients. My most successful pupil (I should have had a per-centage!) is Chantal who is earning around €10,000 per month from new clients (she has slowed down because of her embarassing income) and in eight months has already built up a residual income of over €11,000 per month - but she wasn't an internet marketer - only a redundant telemarketer so she simply did what I told her (except she charged more than I did!).
    Signature

    You might not like what I say - but I believe it.
    Build it, make money, then build some more
    Some old school smarts would help - and here's to Rob Toth for his help. Bloody good stuff, even the freebies!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[888441].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kswr123
    OK - I subscribed - so far so good, although I didn't realise I would have to do homework whilst on vacation *grumbles*
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[888596].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author artwebster
    Life's a bitch, ain't it?

    If you put in a little effort before receiving the product, do you think you might be more inclined to use it rather than simply shelve it or ask for a refund because my 16,000 word product needs to be read rather than simply plugged in to work automatically 'while you sleep'?
    Signature

    You might not like what I say - but I believe it.
    Build it, make money, then build some more
    Some old school smarts would help - and here's to Rob Toth for his help. Bloody good stuff, even the freebies!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[889844].message }}

Trending Topics