Search Function Still Glitchy?

9 replies
I love the work and upgrades going on here on the WF thanks to Freelancer. But one thing I'm concerned about is the search function, a function I use almost daily... It's not working!

No matter how generic the search term, it won't find any results. Even if I search for 'money' I get no results...

So guys, if you could get that working ASAP that'd be great (unless it's just me).

PS Sort the font out too!
#function #glitchy #search
  • Profile picture of the author Richard King
    Originally Posted by MarketingBees View Post

    I love the work and upgrades going on here on the WF thanks to Freelancer. But one thing I'm concerned about is the search function, a function I use almost daily... It's not working!

    No matter how generic the search term, it won't find any results. Even if I search for 'money' I get no results...

    So guys, if you could get that working ASAP that'd be great (unless it's just me).

    PS Sort the font out too!
    It works sometimes and sometimes it doesn't for me. Some searches give me totally different results to what i'm looking for.

    So your not alone..

    Richard
    Signature

    New niche marketing site launching soon..... ;)

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9239358].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author wilks3y
    Yeah me too !!

    Its my favorite way to get around WarriorForum, so I'm a little stuck without it !

    Hopefully they get it all fixed up ASAP.

    I too also like the updates going on here !!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9239363].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author trevord92
    Google is your friend for this

    Just use:

    site:warriorforum.com

    and then your search.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9240054].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author MarketingBees
      Originally Posted by trevord92 View Post

      Google is your friend for this

      Just use:

      site:warriorforum.com

      and then your search.
      I guess this is a work around (that shouldn't be required) for now.

      But it also means the find threads I started function isn't there so it's hard to keep up-to-date with my threads and replies.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9240288].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author trevord92
        Originally Posted by MarketingBees View Post

        I guess this is a work around (that shouldn't be required) for now.

        But it also means the find threads I started function isn't there so it's hard to keep up-to-date with my threads and replies.
        It's a workaround on a lot of forums - partly because Google spend a lot more cash making sure that their search works.

        You can always subscribe to a thread by email and get updates. That's how I knew you'd replied to my post.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9240381].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author blueclcl
    I have to do the search twice and then it works..
    Signature
    Do You Want Professional Web Content From a Jon Morrow Certified Content Marketer? Learn More And View My Writing Samples by Clicking Here.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9240133].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Adie
    Search function has not been working with me ever since.
    Signature



    Moderator's Note: You're only allowed to put your own products or sites in your signature.

    Signature edited.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9240336].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MarketingBees
    I could also do that I suppose

    Just me, stuck in my ways of doing things I guess.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9240541].message }}

Trending Topics