Craigslist Posting Solution With out getting flaged

by daneelpeter Banned
15 replies
I have been posting things on craigslist since May with NO ISSUES . and ever since yesterday my ads keep getting flagged.. I never post my ads more than once in the same section. I need help with posting on CL
#craigslist #flaged #posting #solution
  • Might be a good chance that you're dealing with a jealous competitor. Competitors can easily created multiple accounts and flag your ads.
    Signature
    Get Exclusive Access To Top Rated Marketing Products of 2014

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9256810].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Alex Brooks
      Originally Posted by Gorillaz Marketing View Post

      Might be a good chance that you're dealing with a jealous competitor. Competitors can easily created multiple accounts and flag your ads.
      ^ This is the reason i quit CL posting years ago, used to rinse the casuals section like there was no tomorrow, the amount of e-mails i used to receive into my email network was unreal!

      Oh how i miss the days of promoting adult/dating websites using CL
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9257239].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author RobinInTexas
    Originally Posted by daneelpeter View Post

    I have been posting things on craigslist since May with NO ISSUES . and ever since yesterday my ads keep getting flagged.. I never post my ads more than once in the same section. I need help with posting on CL
    It's only June. "Since May" is just a couple of weeks. In what city or cities are you posting ads? Are you using a proxy that other posters can also be using?
    Signature

    Robin



    ...Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just set there.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9256841].message }}
  • Is CL really worth all the headaches it gives people?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9256890].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author godabhi
    Please don't spam over there....
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9256897].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Coffee Cup
    A started getting my computer related ad flagged over the last month (don't know why it wasn't earlier then that), but finally went to CL forum to ask why. I was posting in a sub-category to the main category "Services". After CL reviewed my ad post, they said I should post in a different sub-category in Services, which was very close to the sub-category I was posting in.

    Made all the difference...I was not being flagged anymore. So look closely at the category you post in, some are similar, but still different.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9257172].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author craigsposterpro
      Great point CoffeCup. Try to stick to sections as relevant as possible to your niche. That won't prevent malicious competitors from flagging your posts. There's even a volunteer army of people who police Craigslist scanning various cities to monitor and flag spammers. People also are not aware that Craigslist has an auto flagging software filter that is tripped up by using certain trigger words and trigger characters commonly used by spammers.

      Regarding your ad content, be sure to keep it to simple text and a phone. Embed any email addresses or links in an accompanying ad image. If all else fails, you can outsource it.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9257217].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Jeffery Moss
      Originally Posted by Coffee Cup View Post

      A started getting my computer related ad flagged over the last month (don't know why it wasn't earlier then that), but finally went to CL forum to ask why. I was posting in a sub-category to the main category "Services". After CL reviewed my ad post, they said I should post in a different sub-category in Services, which was very close to the sub-category I was posting in.

      Made all the difference...I was not being flagged anymore. So look closely at the category you post in, some are similar, but still different.
      I wish they would say up front as to why the post was flagged, such as by sending an email to you which explains why. That would help the person posting know they are posting in the wrong subcategory rather than having to guess.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9258029].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author IMProductReviews
    people say craigslist is one of the best ways to get traffic for free, but in my opinion it is a load of rubbish its to slow and as you said it gets flagged
    Signature

    [B]~Louis Betts~

    Discover: “Here’s How YOU Can Start Making Money Online Today Using a Fool-Proof “Done For You” Digital Franchise System“

    Click Here To Find Out More
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9257231].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author SandraLarkin
      Banned
      Originally Posted by IMProductReviews View Post

      people say craigslist is one of the best ways to get traffic for free, but in my opinion it is a load of rubbish its to slow and as you said it gets flagged
      Craigslist used correctly is an insanely powerful marketing tool.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9284133].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author magentawave
        [DELETED]
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9859841].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Anne Laidlaw
    Hopefully you don't have a competitor flagging you. I have heard that CL has really been clamping down on getting ads in the right sections.
    Signature
    Giant Plugin Biz High Quality WP Plugin Package
    WP Plugins Are Hott!! Claim Your Piece Of The Pie Today!
    Free Squeeze Page Creator - FREE Instant Access To Alou's Killer Squeeze Page Creator.
    Alou.com - Wordpress SEO - Latest free WordPress SEO, Plugins, Themes and more!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9257312].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DURABLEOILCOM
    Re-write your ads completely, mind that if you are posting pictures that they are not too professional.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9257914].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Justin Ford
    Good question. i have earned a good experience about that. Some instruction from me :

    1. You need PVA for posting ads on CL
    2. You need a good Proxy for posting ads on CL.,
    3. Actual content need Not duplicate content,
    4. Not more than 1 account for 1 computer, 1 city 1 post.
    5. Overall you need confidence.

    I hope it will help you. I am sucessfull for posting ads on CL. First time my ads gets flag but now i am happy. they do not flag it. Thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9258101].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author zubero
    I have had competitor issues before, I won't be surprised.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9258120].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cyberzolo
    May wasn't THAT long ago so you could be posting to much in one city. I doubt its a competitor of any sort.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9287318].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Solo Warrior
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9862660].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author buysellbrowse
      [DELETED]
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9862982].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Solo Warrior
        [DELETED]
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9863852].message }}

Trending Topics