The only real money I've made is website design, to date. Though I would like to create other streams of income. Is this just a trap I make for myself when I should just focus on one stream? So that's the first question. How many streams can one person successfully implement? This is considering that I will defeat my personal demons mentioned in the first paragraph.
What I have made money with:
1. Website design
2. Virus removal
3. Facebook page setup
What I could make money with if I would let myself:
1. Solo Ad Reselling ( I have a website up and everything, I just have to make myself advertise)
2. Freebie site training (I'm on step two, I just haven't polished how I'm going to train people and once again, I'll need to advertise.
What I believe I could make money with if I put more time and took action:
1. T-shirt selling ( I have a website up with some t-shirts, I'm actually spending time on this right now)
2. Couponing website (sites up, need to advertise)
3. PPC (This seems like it could be lucrative, I just lack the proper knowledge/training)
4. Managing Facebook pages
Do you think I could get all of these methods up and running, or would it be better to focus on one or two now and the rest after I build up a steady income.
I just need to clear $1400 a month and I can quite my job at the Hampton Inn.
So what do you think. This has been an interesting exercise for myself, just writing it all out already.
To your success!