I need help in clickbanking

18 replies
Hi all
how do u make clickbanking and wht does it require...how i can start in it ,and im new 4 it ....
#clickbanking
  • Profile picture of the author Jeffery Moss
    What type of experience do you already have as an affiliate? For instance, do you have an affiliate product review blog set up? If not, that could be your first step in selling Clickbank products. You'll want to pick a successful Clickbank product to promote; something that sparks your interest and that you will love writing about. Then, you will write reviews for that product on your blog and link to it. Simply putting up banners for Clickbank products won't be enough. Once you have done this, you can get busy promoting your affiliate review blog on Facebook, forums and other sites. If you prefer, you could just promote your Clickbank products via Facebook ads. That's a good shortcut, if you want to earn money now but have no time to invest into developing a blog.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9260993].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Alexa Smith
      Banned
      Originally Posted by Jeffery Moss View Post

      What type of experience do you already have as an affiliate? For instance, do you have an affiliate product review blog set up? If not, that could be your first step in selling Clickbank products.
      You're confusing two entirely different things, Jeffery ...

      In spite of its attractive name, the technique of "clickbanking" has nothing to do with the retailer called "ClickBank".

      http://www.warriorforum.com/main-int...ing-means.html
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9261053].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Stefan Vee
        Originally Posted by Alexa Smith View Post

        You're confusing two entirely different things, Jeffery ...

        In spite of its attractive name, the technique of "clickbanking" has nothing to do with the retailer called "ClickBank".
        Whoever invented the term "clickbanking" had VERY POOR imagination.
        Even today, only 13,300 exact match search results turn up when you Google "clickbanking", and most of these results have nothing to do with adswaps or click exchanges.
        Let us marketers keep the term "Clickbank" for what it is: an excellent affiliate network
        Thank you!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9264225].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Samuel Adams
        Originally Posted by Alexa Smith View Post

        You're confusing two entirely different things, Jeffery ...

        In spite of its attractive name, the technique of "clickbanking" has nothing to do with the retailer called "ClickBank".

        http://www.warriorforum.com/main-int...ing-means.html
        It looks more like a click swap, but does that really work for anyone? Just thinking how that might be no more effective than buying Facebook likes as the clicks someone is getting are only coming as a result of the swap not real interested visitors. Am I reading that right?
        Signature

        Would you like to learn how I make $2000/month from a super easy listbuilding system?

        Click here to get my listbuilding report for FREE!

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9265358].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Alexa Smith
          Banned
          Originally Posted by Samuel Adams View Post

          It looks more like a click swap, but does that really work for anyone? Just thinking how that might be no more effective than buying Facebook likes as the clicks someone is getting are only coming as a result of the swap not real interested visitors. Am I reading that right?
          My guess is that there's often a substantial component of that involved, yes. It must be variable, though, because almost everything is? As soon as I say "It's not something I'd want to do myself" (which it isn't), of course someone else will be along to say "Well, it works ok for me". I don't use solo ads or anything similar, at all, myself, so I probably have no business even commenting. I just wanted to clarify for anyone confused that "clickbanking" and "ClickBank" are entirely unrelated.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9265369].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Samuel Adams
            Originally Posted by Alexa Smith View Post

            My guess is that there's often a substantial component of that involved, yes. It must be variable, though, because almost everything is? As soon as I say "It's not something I'd want to do myself" (which it isn't), of course someone else will be along to say "Well, it works ok for me". I don't use solo ads or anything similar, at all, myself, so I probably have no business even commenting. I just wanted to clarify for anyone confused that "clickbanking" and "ClickBank" are entirely unrelated.
            Thank you for taking time to follow up and I appreciate your expertise in internet marketing. And, I've found this same thing to be true, as sometimes a very unique method of marketing will work for me, but not seem to work for others. And, who can say why this happens, except that maybe one person's blue print for success is not right for all. But, it's good to find your own path and stick to the one that's successful for you.
            Signature

            Would you like to learn how I make $2000/month from a super easy listbuilding system?

            Click here to get my listbuilding report for FREE!

            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9265787].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author moneyhd
    What do you mean by clickbanking ?
    Signature
    How to cross #1 Hurdle and that is TRAFFIC !...
    "Copy Paste the Proven System that helps you to earn passive income"
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9261108].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Alexa Smith
      Banned
      Originally Posted by moneyhd View Post

      What do you mean by clickbanking ?
      If you'd read the thread (all 2 replies of it, when you posted!) before posting, you'd already have found out. There's a link in the post right above yours, explaining it.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9261135].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Gavin Stephenson
    Has anyone BUILT a solid list from clickbanking?

    Sound's like a poor way to build a list to be honest. Unless you do it with someone you know is building a quality list too.

    If I where to do clickbanking he/she better be getting $1 per subscriber or more otherwise you're building a crap list.

    Most people jump on these EASY ways to build a list and end up building a crappy one.

    They get to excited and entertained in the idea that they're getting leads BUT... will it result in profit.??

    I wonder...

    Easy come easy go.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9261156].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author JensSteyaert
      Originally Posted by Gavin Stephenson View Post

      Has anyone BUILT a solid list from clickbanking?

      Sound's like a poor way to build a list to be honest. Unless you do it with someone you know is building a quality list too.

      If I where to do clickbanking he/she better be getting $1 per subscriber or more otherwise you're building a crap list.

      Most people jump on these EASY ways to build a list and end up building a crappy one.

      They get to excited and entertained in the idea that they're getting leads BUT... will it result in profit.??

      I wonder...

      Easy come easy go.
      Perhaps you should read this -> http://david-eisner.com/jcinterview/transcription.pdf

      Ofcourse clickbanking works, especially if you buy a lot of solo ads you can get many free clicks that way and the more subscribers you get the more money you will make, as this interview makes clear.

      It's all about focusing on a method and getting the maximum out of it.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9261538].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Gavin Stephenson
        Originally Posted by JensSteyaert View Post

        Perhaps you should read this -> http://david-eisner.com/jcinterview/transcription.pdf

        Ofcourse clickbanking works, especially if you buy a lot of solo ads you can get many free clicks that way and the more subscribers you get the more money you will make, as this interview makes clear.

        It's all about focusing on a method and getting the maximum out of it.
        Thanks for sharing.

        John Cornetta seems to go for size and volume...

        I guess if that's what you're going for - great it works but just takes more aggression. Which is completely fine. Can't knock the hustle!

        Personally this is not my method of list building.

        For me It's too easy and the polarity of that is... when's something is easy (something has to give) you're going to have to go for volume and it's going to be harder to covert them whatever.

        I am just guessing here but if you know anything about the law of polarity you'll understand.

        John crushed it when (probably) know body else was doing it. Now everyone is doing it.

        When everyone is doing the same thing. I tend to go the other direction.

        If I had known about this earlier, maybe I would have done it but like i said before it wouldn't be with any random old joe.

        I'd seek out the strong list building players.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9265422].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author JensSteyaert
          Originally Posted by Gavin Stephenson View Post

          Thanks for sharing.

          John Cornetta seems to go for size and volume...

          I guess if that's what you're going for - great it works but just takes more aggression. Which is completely fine. Can't knock the hustle!

          Personally this is not my method of list building.

          For me It's too easy and the polarity of that is... when's something is easy (something has to give) you're going to have to go for volume and it's going to be harder to covert them whatever.

          I am just guessing here but if you know anything about the law of polarity you'll understand.

          John crushed it when (probably) know body else was doing it. Now everyone is doing it.

          When everyone is doing the same thing. I tend to go the other direction.

          If I had known about this earlier, maybe I would have done it but like i said before it wouldn't be with any random old joe.

          I'd seek out the strong list building players.
          Yes the IM world is fast paced and standing out of the crowd is not easy, but i do believe that everybody can think out of the box to give his own spin to something that worked for somebody else. I'm sure that's exactly what you are doing too.

          Just think about the abundance of new people coming online every single day. It's not as if everybody is promoting with the same method to the same people for years on end.

          I believe that 'especially) in listbuilding there are several things that work, and you shouldn't limit yourself to just one method. Instead try to master one method, put it on (semi)- autopilot and start another one to create a new income stream.

          I hope that makes sense
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9265553].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Gavin Stephenson
            Originally Posted by JensSteyaert View Post

            Yes the IM world is fast paced and standing out of the crowd is not easy, but i do believe that everybody can think out of the box to give his own spin to something that worked for somebody else. I'm sure that's exactly what you are doing too.

            Just think about the abundance of new people coming online every single day. It's not as if everybody is promoting with the same method to the same people for years on end.

            I believe that 'especially) in listbuilding there are several things that work, and you shouldn't limit yourself to just one method. Instead try to master one method, put it on (semi)- autopilot and start another one to create a new income stream.

            I hope that makes sense
            Defiantly... there's tons of different models and ways to do things.

            For me generating my own traffic works really well rather than leveraged traffic.

            I still use leveraged traffic I am very picky when I do use it.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9265673].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author jwebb117
      Originally Posted by Gavin Stephenson View Post

      Has anyone BUILT a solid list from clickbanking?

      Sound's like a poor way to build a list to be honest. Unless you do it with someone you know is building a quality list too.
      I agree. You'd be better off doing things the "hard" way, because with the same amount of actual time spent compared to cutting corners, you'll end up with a much more effective result.
      Signature

      I work with one of the top video production companies in new york.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9261638].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author James.N
    Clickbanking pretty much sounds like ad swaps and I know a lot of internet marketers do this all the time. It's certainly a viable solution to help build your list. I don't know if I would use it as my only means though.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9264062].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author JensSteyaert
      Originally Posted by IncomeCoaster View Post

      Clickbanking pretty much sounds like ad swaps and I know a lot of internet marketers do this all the time. It's certainly a viable solution to help build your list. I don't know if I would use it as my only means though.
      Yes it's basically a prolonged ad swap.

      What works equaly good, perhaps even better is swapping funnel clicks. Simply adding links/banners in spots in your funnel is a good way to swap clicks too, and most solo ad vendors agree that these clicks convert even better than regular ad swaps from mailings.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9264077].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Adie
    Originally Posted by minamessi View Post

    Hi all
    how do u make clickbanking and wht does it require...how i can start in it ,and im new 4 it ....
    These threads are best suited for you.
    1. You CAN make money with Clickbank
    2. OMG! My FIRST Clickbank+Amazon Earnings! Please tell me that I'm not dreaming!
    Signature



    Moderator's Note: You're only allowed to put your own products or sites in your signature.

    Signature edited.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9265876].message }}

Trending Topics