Is it really possible for newbie?

25 replies
Hi, is it really possible nowadays for a newbie to earn from internet marketing. And how about WSO offers?
#newbie
  • Profile picture of the author writeaway
    Yes. If you are willing to learn and can execute your plans, you can do it. Do a search for many of the beginner tips listed here.
    Signature

    Build Your Passive Income Empire the SMART WAY
    Pay less / Earn More / Start Earning Faster
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9263047].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author dana67
      Yes, it is possible. It takes some work though, and most people tend to give up too early. It may take some time and effort before you start seeing real results.

      Good luck.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9263050].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sagittarius
    At one point we all start as newbies. So I would say, yes.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9263077].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Brent Stangel
    is it really possible nowadays for a newbie to earn from internet marketing
    If you listen to the right people. The real trick is knowing who they are...and are not.
    Signature
    Get Off The Warrior Forum Now & Don't Come Back If You Want To Succeed!
    All The Real Marketers Are Gone. There's Nothing Left But Weak, Sniveling Wanna-Bees!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9263100].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author AmericanMuscleTA
    Of course you can make money doing IM.

    A newbie can earn money doing anything!! Just be sure, what ever business you get into, you treat it as a business.
    Signature

    David Hunter | Duke of Marketing | Real Estate Agent
    www.DukeOfMarketing.com

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9263106].message }}
  • It is possible. It's not instant. You'll need to be patient, work hard, and keep learning.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9263112].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Joan Altz
    It's possible, sure, but it's like anything else, it takes time and effort to learn, and you need to ditch the whole "easy money with little to no work" idea (at first anyhow - that too is possible, but comes with experience).

    You must be willing to work, and even if you have the money to outsource, learning how to outsource successfully also takes some skill and effort.

    Personally, I think it's smarter not to outsource at first and just develop your skills in a variety of areas: getting traffic, setting up WordPress, SEO, list building, etc..,

    Eventually, assuming you have some ability to think creatively, you'll be able to take the 2+2 formulas and develop your own methods that work, or at the very least you'll be able to know a good thing when you see it and make wise investments.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9263128].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author buffnstuff
    It is like learning any trade or skill, it takes WORK and perseverance. If you are expecting to sit on the beach and drink Margaritas as the money rolls in on autopilot, I hate to tell you, but that is a crock of crap. Nothing worthwhile comes easy, regardless of all the hype. However if you treat an online business like it were a physical brick and mortar business then yes you can be successful online.

    As far as WSO's go some are good and some suck but very few alone will make you rich. The best thing to do IMHO is jump in and get your feet wet and start selling something. You can read and study forever and never make a dime. Be an action taker. Just whatever you try, stick with it until it proves to be a winner or a loser. Then if it works scale it up, if it doesn't start over. Just don't fall for all the hype and BS out here. There are many distractions and bold claims. Be leery, if it sounds to good to be true then it usually isn't.

    I'll leave you with this thought as a parting shot... If someone claims to be making big money from something they claim to be doing, do you really think they are going to be selling it on the Warrior Forum for $7.00?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9263138].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author John D
      Yes, a formula you can follow is to Learn, Execute, Get results, Teach. Since new people get online to do IM everyday, there's a steady flow of people who have no clue where to start.

      So everytime you learn how to do something new, their are a group of people who are looking for someone to teach them how to do that very thing. Set up a blog, shoot videos, get an auto-responder account and set up a lead capture page.

      As you learn new things, write about it on your blog, or make a video telling/showing people what you've learned, post the video on your blog, send the video link to your list. It takes time for you to start getting momentum, but stick to it and remember you don't reap and sow in the same season.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9263168].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Bips2014
      Thanks a lot for your valuable feedback!

      Originally Posted by buffnstuff View Post

      It is like learning any trade or skill, it takes WORK and perseverance. If you are expecting to sit on the beach and drink Margaritas as the money rolls in on autopilot, I hate to tell you, but that is a crock of crap. Nothing worthwhile comes easy, regardless of all the hype. However if you treat an online business like it were a physical brick and mortar business then yes you can be successful online.

      As far as WSO's go some are good and some suck but very few alone will make you rich. The best thing to do IMHO is jump in and get your feet wet and start selling something. You can read and study forever and never make a dime. Be an action taker. Just whatever you try, stick with it until it proves to be a winner or a loser. Then if it works scale it up, if it doesn't start over. Just don't fall for all the hype and BS out here. There are many distractions and bold claims. Be leery, if it sounds to good to be true then it usually isn't.

      I'll leave you with this thought as a parting shot... If someone claims to be making big money from something they claim to be doing, do you really think they are going to be selling it on the Warrior Forum for $7.00?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9263889].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9263159].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author manishak
    Originally Posted by Bips2014 View Post

    Hi, is it really possible nowadays for a newbie to earn from internet marketing. And how about WSO offers?
    All of started at one point, as a newbie! And competition keeps poring in everyday. So yes, it is possible and if you execute the right strategies, you can earn a lot!

    I didn't get you other q. What about the WSO offers?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9263165].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Bips2014
      Hi there, thank you for your inspiration! Well, WSO ofers means, as you can see there lots of Make Money Offer in the Warrior Forum. Just like to know whether it is really working!
      Thanks!

      Originally Posted by manishak View Post

      All of started at one point, as a newbie! And competition keeps poring in everyday. So yes, it is possible and if you execute the right strategies, you can earn a lot!

      I didn't get you other q. What about the WSO offers?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9263893].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Bips2014
    Thanks to everybody for all of your nice feedback.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9263895].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author barbling
    Remember, we were all newbies when we started out.

    Making money online like everything else is a *skill* - work on building that skill and small successes will follow.

    So will small failures, too, but remember - those are always springboards to future successes as well.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9263918].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sethczerepak
    Originally Posted by Bips2014 View Post

    Hi, is it really possible nowadays for a newbie to earn from internet marketing. And how about WSO offers?
    Oh yes. But first, you have to stop asking this ^ and start taking action. Even if you're doing the wrong things at first. You'll learn much faster from acting and failing than you will from asking and analyzing.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9264011].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author stews
    Sure, newbies can do well. Be patient and learn as much as you can about IM. Joining this forum is a good start but be careful you don't get dragged into some questionable programs. Good luck!
    Signature

    Get LIFETIME HOSTING for one LOW PRICE.. For more info follow this path

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9264080].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Millefiore
    Yes, a newbie can earn from internet marketing. Learn and take actions on what you've learn. From there, you identify and learn from your mistakes.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9264120].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Deepak Kaushik
    Of Course, its possible. If you have some innovative ideas then you can enhance visitors with the help of them.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9264157].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author richgerald
    Originally Posted by Bips2014 View Post

    Hi, is it really possible nowadays for a newbie to earn from internet marketing. And how about WSO offers?
    Its more than possible, anything is possible. What you are missing is knowledge and effort.

    Give value to people and they will provide you with the income you deserve. Check out the course in my sig, a great place for newbies to get started with their digital empire.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9264348].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Alexander Mak
    Definitely yes. Internet marketing is still a relatively new industry. Besides learning from the 'gurus' and online posts, most importantly is to think about what make sense. Put yoursrlf in the shoes of an pnline purchaser and think about what works and what not work for you. The dame will apply to most other people.
    Signature
    Smart Alex Talks
    Everything About Internet Marketing and Making Money
    Get a free ebook and receive more tips
    On Your Path to True Financial Freedom

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9264380].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author maxigee
    It's 110% possible, take it from me. I started reading about IM 2 months ago thanks to the internet. It's cursed with so much information, everything you need to know is written somewhere on it. Just don't be lazy. Read, read and read. The more you read, the more you get the zeal and passion to start. Just the like the Holy Bible (if only you're a Christian), the more you read, the more you have faith in God. Hope this helps. Cheers
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9264419].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author RonGold
    Why is this question asked every single day? Seriously, it's an IM forum, just read up on some techniques!

    It seems like this is the new way of asking to be "spoonfed".

    RG
    Signature
    CanadianContentWritingBHW@gmail.com
    $2/100 words for REGULAR CONTENT
    $4/100 words for TOP NOTCH MONEY CONTENT
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9264613].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Bips2014
      Hey there! sorry to see that you are feeling disturb. but anyway thanks for your comment though!


      Originally Posted by RonGold View Post

      Why is this question asked every single day? Seriously, it's an IM forum, just read up on some techniques!

      It seems like this is the new way of asking to be "spoonfed".

      RG
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9264838].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Bips2014
    Thanks to all of you for nice and valuable words!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9264923].message }}

Trending Topics