We are in search of a talented affiliate manager to join our Internet marketing project and work with the program members, so anyone is interested or knows someone who could be interested, please, drop a line here.
We are a Canadian Based an Information Technology/Web development and consulting company. We also have a division of our company which specializes in the Internet Marketing area and at the moment we are looking for an energetic Affiliate Manager and Sales Reps to join our project Infinite Web Income (IWI), so I thought you might be interested.
Infinite Web Income is an International company specializing in Internet Marketing. We have created a membership site that provides all the resources necessary to help Businesses and Entrepreneurs succeed in the Online World.
Firstly, IWI is looking for a rock star Affiliate manager to become program's spokesperson with affiliates, management and business partners. This position will require around 20-30 hrs a week and it can be performed from anywhere using Internet technologies. Salary is negotiable, so when replying, please, include your hourly bid. Main duties include:
- professionally introduce the program for different types of audience
- members setup management
- customer service elements
- inviting and attracting new affiliates
- creating program materials, broadcasting program news and maintaining official blog, distributing program resources and tools
- maintaining warm, respectful and caring relationships with affiliates
- research new opportunities for the program to develop
- Excellent knowledge of how affiliate marketing functions, preferably experience in being an actual affiliate and an actual affiliate manager.
- Excellent knowledge of Internet Marketing, monetization online, cutting edge online marketing tools and resources, knowledge of how JV work
- Copy/sales copy writing skills, sales and promo materials writing experience
- Team management experience, supervisory skills, preferably account management or customer support experience
- Experience managing both B2C and B2B accounts
- Basic technical, knowledge of merchant systems, understanding of hosting services, web development, teleseminars hosting technology
- Charismatic, self organized, responsible, accountable and energetic personality. Ability to communicate in timely and friendly manner. Excellent presentational skills
- Coaching, educative and consulting skills needed for training and keeping on track members
- Resourcefulness, ability to research new opportunities to develop the program, ability to monitor the industry and apply new findings to the program/affiliates
We are looking forward to hearing from you and working with the best of the best,