Feeling Lost, Please Help!!

24 replies
I'm writing this paragraph, Because I feel unmotivated and down , I started marketing since December 2013, I begun with video marketing I have got some sales, but not a big one, I generated around $650 since that time, I decided to change my method and start promoting CPA Offers, but I read a lot of feedback saying that I need at least $1200 to start CPA, right now I have only $250 in mu pocket, and I want invest that money to get some real income per month, I'm serious guys, and I need your help, please tell me some proven Ideas to scale my income because I'm in a bad situation.
#feeling #lost
  • Profile picture of the author dana67
    What about investing that money in a new site/domain and monetizing that? Just a suggestion for another possible source of income.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9338829].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author SLIMEDIA
      Originally Posted by dana67 View Post

      What about investing that money in a new site/domain and monetizing that? Just a suggestion for another possible source of income.
      thanks, but I'm not a native English speaker, so It's hard for me to writ a lot of articles.
      Signature
      FREE SYSTEM
      Would You Like to Have a System That Works
      For You and Earns You Tens of Thousand Dollars a Month
      Nearly on Autopilot? if Yes Click This Link Here
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9338839].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Sarevok
    First I would honestly suggest that you forget everything you know about making money online.

    Next... Ask yourself what you really want.

    Want to be an affiliate? An email marketer? A service provider? An SEO guy?

    Once you figure out exactly what you want to do... You'll know exactly where to focus.

    Because make no mistake; there are INFINITE ways to make an online business work.

    The first step, is to just do you.

    My honest and humble $.02
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9338895].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Marked09
    SLIMEDIA, don't be discouraged! to be honest, you are already ahead unlike any people out there who was still struggling and never made a dime yet.

    My suggestion is stop whatever you are doing and assess which is working for you and scale up. Don't jump on other method and invest money. Yes some of the methods will work but what you have to understand is the name of the game is FOCUS. if you start working on another method you're starting from scratch again.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9338897].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SLIMEDIA
    thanks guys, I really appreciate your help.
    Signature
    FREE SYSTEM
    Would You Like to Have a System That Works
    For You and Earns You Tens of Thousand Dollars a Month
    Nearly on Autopilot? if Yes Click This Link Here
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9338912].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author anpharmd09
    First you need to acknowledge your success so far.

    It may not be much, but $650 in your first 7 months online is more than most people ever make in IM.

    Now whatever you were doing with video marketing that made you that $650, was that profit, or at least some of it?

    Was there a specific reason why you changed course to CPA?

    Because if that video marketing business model was profitable for you, it could be just a matter of focusing on that and scaling it up. (i.e.: creating more videos, launching a new campaign etc.).


    Originally Posted by SLIMEDIA View Post

    I'm writing this paragraph, Because I feel unmotivated and down , I started marketing since December 2013, I begun with video marketing I have got some sales, but not a big one, I generated around $650 since that time, I decided to change my method and start promoting CPA Offers, but I read a lot of feedback saying that I need at least $1200 to start CPA, right now I have only $250 in mu pocket, and I want invest that money to get some real income per month, I'm serious guys, and I need your help, please tell me some proven Ideas to scale my income because I'm in a bad situation.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9338970].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author SLIMEDIA
      Originally Posted by anpharmd09 View Post

      First you need to acknowledge your success so far.

      It may not be much, but $650 in your first 7 months online is more than most people ever make in IM.

      Now whatever you were doing with video marketing that made you that $650, was that profit, or at least some of it?

      Was there a specific reason why you changed course to CPA?

      Because if that video marketing business model was profitable for you, it could be just a matter of focusing on that and scaling it up. (i.e.: creating more videos, launching a new campaign etc.).
      I want to change to CPA because, I know someone in my country have a great success with CPA, In addition it's a quick way to get money than video marketing which I always still waiting for a sale. thanks
      Signature
      FREE SYSTEM
      Would You Like to Have a System That Works
      For You and Earns You Tens of Thousand Dollars a Month
      Nearly on Autopilot? if Yes Click This Link Here
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9341877].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Josh Mayers
    Hey SlimMedia

    I would suggest that you spend that money learning how to properly build websites and optimize them for the search engines. There could be a lot of training involved, but it would really pay off in the future.

    You should check out WealthyAffiliate. It is free for the first 2 weeks, but then only $47/month thereafter and I must say that their training is up to date, and very effective for today's marketing.

    As a final note, keep your head up and NEVER get down on yourself! Science shows that a positive attitude will always yield positive results. IM can be tricky and full of trial and error, but be patient, keep learning, and good things will happen.

    Hope this helps!

    -Josh
    Signature
    Learn How This Simple Tool Can Help You Make $10K/Month...
    ~ www.UltimateWealthTool.com ~
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9339000].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Sokar123
    Hey there Slimedia. First of all, Congratulations on making that amount of money in such a short space of time online. Most people struggle for years and make zero. Ok so there here are a few basic rules to follow for internet marketing.

    1. It will take time, maybe 1 to 2 years to see real results and only by being consistent on doing what you have been taught will things start to happen.

    2. Never jump from one opportunity to the next. People are always watching you and you need to show strength and belief in what you're doing. It's about providing leadership.

    3.You need to narrow down your target market. Investing large amounts of money on leads will get you nowhere if those leads are not buyers. Use Facebook and LinkedIn (and even this forum) to find the people who are trying to find you and what you're selling. You can do use by using facebook graph search and type in specific categories.

    4. It's very easy to fall into a hole of despair when things are not going to plan, but twice as hard to crawl out of. My advice is to write a list of negative things that bog you down but then write a positive counter response on a separate piece of paper to each negative. Then rip up the negative sheet and make several copies of the positive sheet and hang them up everywhere where you can read it and pump yourself back up.

    I hope this helps.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9339041].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Highway55
      Originally Posted by Sokar123 View Post


      1. It will take time, maybe 1 to 2 years to see real results...
      Really? For you, perhaps. But to put a time frame like this on it, with no concrete plan or detailed breakdown as to why it should take that long - is very misleading in my experience.

      Clear focus. Short and long term goals. And a good work ethic should get you making money inside of 3 months.
      Signature



      $1 'Set-it And Forget-it' IM Email Series
      With A Multiple Sales Conversion Guarantee!

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9342057].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author KingRoyal
    I just acquired my first monthly paying customer but know that it has taken me a lot of work and research to get this client who pays a meer 275 per month. It's not easy but its not impossible. Its not about how hard you can hit, its about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.

    Keep going my friend, you can do it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9339044].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ricky Parker
    Originally Posted by SLIMEDIA View Post

    I'm writing this paragraph, Because I feel unmotivated and down , I started marketing since December 2013, I begun with video marketing I have got some sales, but not a big one, I generated around $650 since that time, I decided to change my method and start promoting CPA Offers, but I read a lot of feedback saying that I need at least $1200 to start CPA, right now I have only $250 in mu pocket, and I want invest that money to get some real income per month, I'm serious guys, and I need your help, please tell me some proven Ideas to scale my income because I'm in a bad situation.
    Forget CPA!

    Find something you have a passion for teaching/learning/etc... and make that the focus of your internet marketing efforts.
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9339109].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Brent Stangel
    It may not be much, but $650 in your first 7 months online is more than most people ever make in IM.
    This is true. I think you should look at what worked and do some more testing with that. Make sure to get all your traffic on your list.

    Don't give up now. You're ahead of most newbies that have been at it for the same amount of time.
    Signature
    Get Off The Warrior Forum Now & Don't Come Back If You Want To Succeed!
    All The Real Marketers Are Gone. There's Nothing Left But Weak, Sniveling Wanna-Bees!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9339114].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SLIMEDIA
    thank you very much guys, you just given me some energy to continue, I really love this forum.
    Signature
    FREE SYSTEM
    Would You Like to Have a System That Works
    For You and Earns You Tens of Thousand Dollars a Month
    Nearly on Autopilot? if Yes Click This Link Here
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9341889].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author master reseller
    Rather than scrapping what you've done so far, figure out what you did right to earn the money and repeat that process. Maybe there are specific products which sold better for you. If so, focus on those as well as the marketing methods that you used to make the sales. .
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9342122].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author master reseller
    Learn as much as you can about your audience and target them with precision. This is one of the best ways to earn more sales with the methods you are using right now. You've already proven yourself a winner and that you can earn money when many can't. So now it's time to just repeat the process and do it again and again
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9366624].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author John Pagulayan
    Originally Posted by SLIMEDIA View Post

    I'm writing this paragraph, Because I feel unmotivated and down , I started marketing since December 2013, I begun with video marketing I have got some sales, but not a big one, I generated around $650 since that time, I decided to change my method and start promoting CPA Offers, but I read a lot of feedback saying that I need at least $1200 to start CPA, right now I have only $250 in mu pocket, and I want invest that money to get some real income per month, I'm serious guys, and I need your help, please tell me some proven Ideas to scale my income because I'm in a bad situation.
    I'm confused. Why completely change what initially worked?

    If you wanted to scale, shouldn't you have done more video marketing since it's what worked for you initially rather than switch to a business model you haven't tried yet?

    $650 in a span of seven months means a monthly online income of $92 a month. And that is using how many videos? What if you do more of what you're doing now?

    Sorry, call me clueless but I don't get it...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9366757].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cooler1
    As you already have experience in video marketing, why not combine that with CPA and market CPA offers using video?
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9366865].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Trey Morgan
    Why don't you stick with what was working for you and increase your effort and focus on a daily basis for the next 60 days and see what happens. Don't fix what's not broken.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9367715].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9367723].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author gregdavidson727
    Originally Posted by SLIMEDIA View Post

    I'm writing this paragraph, Because I feel unmotivated and down , I started marketing since December 2013, I begun with video marketing I have got some sales, but not a big one, I generated around $650 since that time, I decided to change my method and start promoting CPA Offers, but I read a lot of feedback saying that I need at least $1200 to start CPA, right now I have only $250 in mu pocket, and I want invest that money to get some real income per month, I'm serious guys, and I need your help, please tell me some proven Ideas to scale my income because I'm in a bad situation.
    A lot of people who get started with CPA end up losing a lot of money before they get it right so I think you may want to keep your $250. You say you've generated around $650 so far which is actually quite impressive for an absolute beginner considering a lot people who are just getting started with internet marketing make next to nothing. If you need money right now the best advice I can give you is try selling on Ebay.
    Signature
    >>> CLICK HERE <<< ====> 2,000 NICHE E-BOOKS WITH MRR & PLR RIGHTS! JUST $2.99! <====
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9367765].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author fatchap
    I agree with the general tone - keep doing what you were but more of it. Time frames to success are totally subjective. Ig you crack ojn you may suprise yourself. Keep your chin up!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9367782].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author raffman999
    It'd be a good idea to decide what element of internet marketing you want to focus on, then find a reputable coach who will work with you for a period of time to build your skills in that area. Taking it to the next level generally requires a coach.

    Hope this helps.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9367797].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Eugen Prodan
    Originally Posted by SLIMEDIA View Post

    I'm writing this paragraph, Because I feel unmotivated and down , I started marketing since December 2013, I begun with video marketing I have got some sales, but not a big one, I generated around $650 since that time, I decided to change my method and start promoting CPA Offers, but I read a lot of feedback saying that I need at least $1200 to start CPA, right now I have only $250 in mu pocket, and I want invest that money to get some real income per month, I'm serious guys, and I need your help, please tell me some proven Ideas to scale my income because I'm in a bad situation.
    Have you looked at this thread on WF?

    http://www.warriorforum.com/main-int...desperate.html


    You should get at least a couple ideas from there. Good luck!
    Eugen
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9368170].message }}

Trending Topics