I have a niche that:
- Is fairly well searched
- I'm personally interested in it and if I didn't want/need the extra money, would probably do this for free if I could justify "wasting" the time
- I can create dozens or (maybe a hundred) short instructional videos for
- I can create 10-12 longer instructional videos of more complex instruction
- Is somewhat controversial but would appeal to both the "good" and "bad" side of the controversy
- Doesn't seem to have any direct competition
- I've owned the search term/domain name for 5 years. (I get about 50 visitors/month just from that apparently since there's no content)
1) Make the videos freely viewable on YouTube and direct watchers to the site where I would have related affiliate products and maybe my own info products
2) Create a membership site of some kinds to host the videos and sell access to. Put teasers on youtube
3) Create a teaser product of some kind and charge a one time access fee to the videos (but I don't want to wait and create the videos all at once)
4) Use a site like Udemy or another where I can charge for each video.
5) Give up and go home
If there's another option that isn't on the list, please feel free to suggest.
Don't ask what the niche is, let's just say that it's kind of home security/personal safety. No martial arts or anything like that.