- Pharma company wanted their customers (veterinarians) to receive their certification about their medication. Certification provided benefits & access to educational material for the veterinarians.
- To be certified, the vet had to access the pharma's website (http://whiskersandwellness.com), watch 2 training videos, & pass 2 tests.
- For marketing, the pharma company had a mailing list of about 10,000 vets. They did email blasts to all vets.
- After 1 week, vets who didn't respond to the email received a 2nd email, followed by a 3rd followup week 3.
- Emails were sent out at 10:00am eastern time.
- The emaisl sent to vets was pretty professional looking. Described the benefits of the certification & links to access the website
At the end of the program, of about 14,000 emails sent, only about 100 took the certification.
So, just for fun, I was curious if this project had come to you, what would you have done to improve their conversions?