All Your "Where Do I Get Traffic" Questions Answered In 1 Minute

22 replies
So I just looked today, and there are literally hundreds, if not more posts saying things like

"Hey where do I get traffic"

"I am broke, where Can i get free traffic"

"What is the magic traffic source"

and yada yada yada..... You get the picture.

Look! There is no simple HOLY GRAIL of traffic, and asking where to get traffic from is all wrong!

What you should be doing is asking your self "SELF!...WHERE IS THE BEST AND MOST POPULAR PLACE MY MOST PERFECT CUSTOMER IS HANGING OUT RIGHT THIS SECOND!?"

If you are answer this, you are half way to making money. If you can find the places that house all your customers and that means HIGH QUALITY traffic then you need to find away to put your message, squeeze page and or offer infront of them, for a good price.

Many people do not understand, if you build it, they will not come. Most people struggle with traffic becuase they do not know, or do proper research.

So once you build it, go and hunt, and spend all your time hunting for high traffic websites in your niche, and go and talk and help people! You will be surprised as to the results.

So hopefully you will stop asking, where do I get traffic NOW! ??

All you have to do is ask, where is the most likely places online my perfect customer is hanging out now! And go there, and find away to get them on your list, or in your funnel or find some other way to get your messages to them.

For other ideas, you can go take a look at this thread. - http://www.warriorforum.com/main-int...ffic-tips.html

Cheers.
#answered #minute #questions #where do i get traffic
  • Profile picture of the author salegurus
    I'm smiling because i was thinking the exact same thing after seeing thread after thread in the MF asking the same question.
    I'm with you on everything you've said but unfortunately it's not going to change anything, it's a case of in one ear and out the other.

    People seem to think that their question, no matter how many times it's been asked and answered is somehow unique and that they might get "THE" answer...

    IMO people are becoming lazier, they don't want to spend time doing research or testing different methods, they want it all handed to them on a silver platter...

    Stay sane, if you can LOL....
    Signature
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.

    ― George Carlin
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9365936].message }}
  • Come on!

    Are you advertise that thread?

    It doesn't even matter.

    Nobody can read the whole bunch of long stuffs posting up there.

    It is like 1000 comments with the long stupid list.

    Stay focus.

    You only need one method and put everything on it.

    Far out.

    If you don't like talk to much about it, why do you join the forum?

    It is the place for people to ask question.

    Nobody is going to search through that.

    It is the place for conversation.

    If you don't like conversation, then don't bother.

    Don't even answer the question, ignore it.
    Signature

    Currently on mode of looking for growing traffic. If you have an offer, contact me by email: blastor555@gmail.com

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9366409].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Chris Chicas
      You are mistaken... I actually have time to read through that thread (All in one traffic tips) as I have done various times since it went up.

      It is true that you only need a few traffic methods (for some) but at the same time you need to test and discover which method will work best for you.

      That is a very valuable thread that those who take time to dig into it will find many gold nuggets.



      Originally Posted by alertmakemoney4738 View Post

      Come on!

      Are you advertise that thread?

      It doesn't even matter.

      Nobody can read the whole bunch of long stuffs posting up there.

      It is like 1000 comments with the long stupid list.

      Stay focus.

      You only need one method and put everything on it.

      Far out.

      If you don't like talk to much about it, why do you join the forum?

      It is the place for people to ask question.

      Nobody is going to search through that.

      It is the place for conversation.

      If you don't like conversation, then don't bother.

      Don't even answer the question, ignore it.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9366688].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author salegurus
      Originally Posted by alertmakemoney4738 View Post

      Come on!

      Are you advertise that thread?

      It doesn't even matter.

      Nobody can read the whole bunch of long stuffs posting up there.

      It is like 1000 comments with the long stupid list.
      So, you are one of those lazy people who expects everything handed to them because you could not be bothered to look through previous threads....

      And yes there are tons of people who read through the "long stuffs" but not someone with the attention span of a 1 year old....
      Signature
      Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.

      ― George Carlin
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9367792].message }}
      • Originally Posted by salegurus View Post

        And yes there are tons of people who read through the "long stuffs" but not someone with the attention span of a 1 year old....

        Well it's a good thing my attention span is.....



        OH LOOK A BUTTERFLY!!


        Signature
        Arnold Stolting - Stolting Media Group
        "I LOVE The Song! The Vibe Is Positive And Firm!" - Kymani Marley. (Son of Bob Marley)
        "Keep Up The Good Work!" Tony Lindsay - Lead Vocalist, Carlos Santana.

        "Very High Quality!" Jeremy Harding - Manager / Producer. Sean Paul.
        "They Are FANTASTIC!" - Willie Crawford.

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9368519].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author butters
          Originally Posted by stoltingmediagroup View Post

          Well it's a good thing my attention span is.....



          OH LOOK A BUTTERFLY!!


          I watched it Couldn't help but focus on it!!!
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9516468].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Trey Morgan
    This is really great advice. If you sit down and think about all the places where your targeted audience hangs out, you will come up with a list of places where you can get targeted traffic and learn more about your audience (which will help you create a more compelling offer).
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9367726].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author fatchap
    Some very good points. It is far too easy to get distracted and enf up doing a bit of everything to try and get traffic, which seldom works. I agree with the 'pick a method and flog it approach'. Video, social, forums whatever, just do it, do it and do it
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9367736].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author pash100
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9368542].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author adhyku
    I.m new here and this threat attract my attention.
    great though!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9368552].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author manolo2
    also add in inormation overload. Everyone wants to tell you the killer way to get traffic.....

    Solution focus on one traffic source. Master it

    Then move on to the next

    Then use these places to source your ideal customer
    Signature

    Discover How To Profit From Internet Marketing Quickly Using This Simple Method =>Create Money Ideas

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9368557].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author celente
      Originally Posted by manolo2 View Post

      also add in inormation overload. Everyone wants to tell you the killer way to get traffic.....

      Solution focus on one traffic source. Master it

      Then move on to the next

      Then use these places to source your ideal customer
      yes info overload is a killer too.

      There is no holy grail to traffic, the only HOLY GRAIL is that there is NO HOLY GRAIL LOL

      I like your TIP, PICK a traffic source and get good at it, real good, and see where that takes you.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9368574].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author HappyComputer
    I always have to analyze my website, look at the analytics, do research, read forums, listen to videos, spend hours doing research. It's the only way.
    Signature

    Visit my site!
    Email me opinions!
    www.theprinterdepo.com

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9376523].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author craighakwins
    Awesome tips!

    When it comes to traffic, I try to make an offer that my customers cannot refuse, an offer that is different from everybody else. That's what you have to focus on, and not on getting good at selling or making pitches.
    Signature
    RANK DOCTOR - PREMIUM High Quality, High Authority DA+PA+ Links. 3 Links for $35/m (Currently 20% OFF)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9376584].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author InfoBuzz13
    Hi thanks for this useful information, the traffic thread is also very useful for someone who is new online.
    Signature

    Hi, My name is Rita and I am Entrepreneur. My niche is health & fitness. Check my blog out.Health is Wealth - http://www.infotemplegoodhealth.blogspot.com

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9376601].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author AlexanderSaroyan
    Banned
    Yeah!
    Driving traffic is a big problem for newbies!
    When i started internet marketing in 2009 I went to traffic exchange sites to drive free traffic and waste lots of money in driving traffic from adword!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9376634].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author AlexanderSaroyan
    Banned
    But now i know the proven ways to drive free huge traffic within 12 hours!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9376637].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ebooksmaster
    Although i completely agree with you i just want to highlight that there are some niches that are sticky enough
    and can convert any type of Traffic.

    For Example if you sell 'Aspirin' you need to find where people with 'Headaches' hangout and sell there.
    But if you sell 'Bluepill' everyone is a market.old people may want to Try it.Young people will want to Try it.Virtually everyone

    My point is if you are in one such above niche all traffic matters and converts and then only you need that all in all traffic thread.
    Signature
    Free consultation about Monetizing your Website ! Onlinewebsiteconsultant.com
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9376795].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author InfoBuzz13
    Hi All, just want to ask if you want to do solo ads on Facebook how much money should you spend first time.
    Signature

    Hi, My name is Rita and I am Entrepreneur. My niche is health & fitness. Check my blog out.Health is Wealth - http://www.infotemplegoodhealth.blogspot.com

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9380431].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Steeleton
    Ahhh....traffic. It's so simple...but oh so complicated.

    Why's it simple? It's easy to figure out the most popular websites that already have the traffic - Youtube, Craigslist, Facebook, Pinterest, Google...people have made millions upon millions of dollars with traffic from those sites. Can you??

    Absolutely...and there are many more sites that you can use too. But that's where the hard part comes in. How do you do it? And more importantly having reasonable expectations.

    Let's take Youtube for instance. Do you think you would generate more traffic making one video or making one video a day for a year? Well the answer should be fairly obvious...1 video vs 365 videos. Do you think you could generate some traffic with 365 videos? Ummmm....ya.

    But it takes time. Time to make the videos. Time to upload and optimize. Time to develop subscribers that will watch your videos. And it takes consistency. And some skill. The videos need to be informational, well edited, you need to select the proper keywords etc. You can't just expect to upload one or two videos and get a ton of traffic. Yes your video could go viral...but don't count on it.

    In short, you need to master the skills to generate traffic...and put in the time. Pick a traffic source you like, master it...then move on to another and master it. It's not hard...but it's not easy either.
    Signature
    FREE Report: How to stuff over $10,000 a month directly into your bank account...and discover the HUGE secret the internet "Gurus" don't want you to know. ===>>> FREE Internet Secret Report
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9516345].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ptcrefko
    Adding it up for newbies also. Try to click the ratings here in WF. You will see some methods,traffic and any other discussions that rated 5 stars. It means that discussions there has a lot of value. Some will be outdated but many are still effective.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9516402].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Phil Steptoe
    Originally Posted by celente View Post

    So I just looked today, and there are literally hundreds, if not more posts saying things like

    "Hey where do I get traffic"

    "I am broke, where Can i get free traffic"

    "What is the magic traffic source"

    and yada yada yada..... You get the picture.

    Look! There is no simple HOLY GRAIL of traffic, and asking where to get traffic from is all wrong!

    What you should be doing is asking your self "SELF!...WHERE IS THE BEST AND MOST POPULAR PLACE MY MOST PERFECT CUSTOMER IS HANGING OUT RIGHT THIS SECOND!?"

    If you are answer this, you are half way to making money. If you can find the places that house all your customers and that means HIGH QUALITY traffic then you need to find away to put your message, squeeze page and or offer infront of them, for a good price.

    Many people do not understand, if you build it, they will not come. Most people struggle with traffic becuase they do not know, or do proper research.

    So once you build it, go and hunt, and spend all your time hunting for high traffic websites in your niche, and go and talk and help people! You will be surprised as to the results.

    So hopefully you will stop asking, where do I get traffic NOW! ??

    All you have to do is ask, where is the most likely places online my perfect customer is hanging out now! And go there, and find away to get them on your list, or in your funnel or find some other way to get your messages to them.

    For other ideas, you can go take a look at this thread. - http://www.warriorforum.com/main-int...ffic-tips.html

    Cheers.
    Quality post. Thanks for sharing. People fail to realize that traffic is literally all around us. It's about perspective, realizing, and implementing creative methods for obtaining it that counts.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9516448].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author EPoltrack77
    Great post! There are tons of places! Like you said, it's all mindset really. That and taking the time to learn a source. Are you going to do it perfect the first time? Probably not but over time you can learn and become part of the 10%.

    When I started to take in demographics in consideration for my markets my targeting really narrowed itself down to much better conversions. Knowing the demographics of the users with your traffic source is just as important. For instance, I tend to do a little better and its a little easier to find an roi with women related products marketing with bing even though its keyword based. Hopefully that makes sense...

    Anyways, another great post. Keep them coming
    Signature
    Targeted Viewers! All your traffic needs in one spot. Get seen today!
    Click Here Now
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9516454].message }}

Trending Topics