I have been so busy creating an incredible system.
The outline of my sytem:
- with this system I have access to at least 10.000 sellers
- I have access to over 10 Million products ranging from Iphones to Make-up, brands, clothing, tools, garden accessoires, watches, jewellery, electronics, android phones, mobile accessoires such as covers, bluetooth headsets, sunglasses etc.
- there is basically no product out there that I could not get hold of... just ask me
and also at competitive prices !
- I can import 3000-5000 products per batch in my Wordpress Woocommerce store
- if I create 5-10 batches that means somewhere between 20k - 50k products
- I get product descriptions, images, specific features and the best of all....
.... with my system....
.... the stock of my imported products is ALWAYS syncronized with the stock that the seller holds....
almost in realtime ! I can set up the product stock synchronization to run every hour if i want (although every 24 hours is quite enough....)
all products can be dropshipped (depends on the location of the seller) to US, UK, EU
Now that i have developed this and set this up...
WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH SUCH A SYSTEM ???
Summary: I can build a Wordpress Woocommerce store with 50k products of every imaginable kind (e.g. lawnmovers, Torx screwdrivers and corsets if i like and keep the product stock in sync with the dropshippers !
but.... now.. what ? ...( i know, this might seem a dumb question, i should have thought about this before starting, but the technology was so tempting for me, i had to try out if i can set up such thing, and now that i am finished... i was thinking. what now? )
ideas welcome !