best coach in the market right now...

by sj1234
8 replies
Hi guys, just a quick question.

I'm looking for a good coach on the market right now to take my online business to the next level. Any suggestions?

Thanks
#coach #market
  • Profile picture of the author Phil Steptoe
    There are many who offer coaching. It depends on what you are willing to spend as to who can fulfill your needs.

    Here are two of my coaching recommendations:

    Email marketing - Igor Khefeits
    Product creation - Alex Jeffreys
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9447840].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Corina Wise
      Originally Posted by Phil Steptoe View Post

      Product creation - Alex Jeffreys
      I have too second Phil on this one. He is a genius plain and simple...
      Signature
      Join me on a journey from $0 to $5,000 or more in 100 days or less as I give you insider access to my personal blueprint. How much extra income do you want to make online today? Start HERE Today
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9447923].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Brent Stangel
    I predict this thread will get many replies, most will go something like, "PM me."
    Signature
    Get Off The Warrior Forum Now & Don't Come Back If You Want To Succeed!
    All The Real Marketers Are Gone. There's Nothing Left But Weak, Sniveling Wanna-Bees!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9447913].message }}
  • Coaches are plenty here but just ask yourself first are yoh willing to work and invest in your business.

    Make sure you are working with a mentor that has proof and testimonials from their students.

    Joe
    Signature
    Need a Coach to generate leads and TRIPLE your online business income?
    Let me Inspire and Empower You!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9448019].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author XsubZeroX
    good info guys! I too am in the market for a coach
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9449973].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author celente
    There really is no way to tell if you are ready for a coach!

    Seriously!, you are best off to make sure you can work your ass off before you get one.

    Most people end up failing with the coaching, because they think, "OH so I just get a coach, and click a few buttons and make SERIOUS money!"

    ummm, NO!, if you get a coach, you have to work harder then you are now. You will just have better info to go off, and you will not make as many cock-ups as you would without a coach is ALL.

    I would say if you have the time, and the commitment then get a coach. If not, forget about, just keep reading the forums, and do things this way. It will take you longer to get where you want to go, but still both roads have made serious marketers, alot of money offline, and online.

    Ever heard that saying - "When the student is ready, the teacher will appear!"

    What you have to realise is that, money do not grow on trees people. Its a damn shame right, LOL and 90% of people do not want to do any work to make their money! For the other 10% of people who do want to put hard work it, then their income is pretty much limitless, you can make as much or as little as you want any time, anywhere.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9450034].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author oadvantage
      Originally Posted by celente View Post

      There really is no way to tell if you are ready for a coach!

      Seriously!, you are best off to make sure you can work your ass off before you get one.

      Most people end up failing with the coaching, because they think, "OH so I just get a coach, and click a few buttons and make SERIOUS money!"

      ummm, NO!, if you get a coach, you have to work harder then you are now. You will just have better info to go off, and you will not make as many cock-ups as you would without a coach is ALL.

      I would say if you have the time, and the commitment then get a coach. If not, forget about, just keep reading the forums, and do things this way. It will take you longer to get where you want to go, but still both roads have made serious marketers, alot of money offline, and online.

      Ever heard that saying - "When the student is ready, the teacher will appear!"

      What you have to realise is that, money do not grow on trees people. Its a damn shame right, LOL and 90% of people do not want to do any work to make their money! For the other 10% of people who do want to put hard work it, then their income is pretty much limitless, you can make as much or as little as you want any time, anywhere.
      Well said. It is best to see who you connect with and who you trust to give you advice.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9450098].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Patbinc
    Best coach has to be the one who will give you the best results. Meaning you might have to go through a few before you stick with one who's style and content you are comfortable with.

    And unless you follow through with whatever your coaches show you to do, not even the best coach can help you :-)

    So best coach = great coach + personal effort.

    Good luck.
    Signature
    Become an online marketing Shark...
    Join The Best & Build Your Online Empire
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9450111].message }}

Trending Topics