I dabbled a bit with affiliate marketing recently to try and make my first sale and did so in three days, unfortunately I was selling a product in a niche area I didn't have any experience in so my content wasn't great.
I'm actually selling a product in the same niche but I've outsourced the content this time and so someone has written it all for me.
I can also make whiteboard animation videos so I am going to convert a lot of the articles in to videos to make them more interesting.
Here is my strategy in a nutshell:
1.I've created a squeeze page which has a whiteboard animation intro video explaining what I provide (Free content, videos) and also to enter your E-mail address below.
2.Website obviously has an opt-in.
Aweber + Vimeo
1.I have subscribed to Aweber to send my E-mails to people who opt-in. I have bought Vimeo Pro to upload my whiteboard animation videos and also to keep my videos private only to people who opt-in.
1.I have made a Free E-book and dating video for people who opt-in using the content I bought.
2..My idea is to do this:
- Create 5 free E-mails after the free giveaway using articles and whiteboard videos...
- After the 5 E-mails do my first product launch of the affiliate product I'm selling
- E-mail after send them a testimonial of the product
- Send about another 8 free E-mails in the same format (article + video)
- Second product launch of product + testimonial
- Same again with another 11 free E-mails in same format.
- Last product launch + testimonial.
Not really sure what to do after my third product launch?
- 1.Subscribed to Pingler and ping new content everyday.
- 2.Post new content on Reddit and Delicious everyday.
- 3.Post 2 answers on Yahoo Answers with a link to my squeeze page everyday
- 4.Write 5 forum posts a day on 5 different Dating forums. Wait around 40-50 posts mark and then link my squeeze page in my signature.
- 5.Guest post on Dating blogs/sites 1/2 times a week.
I'm aware of Solo ads because I have done them before. I have never tried Ad buys.
To be honest, I can't afford to use these methods all the time due to cost.
If you could be honest with my plan and offer constructive criticism I would really appreciate it!