I finally finished my first ebook (actually a course, ebook and videos) and uploaded all the files tonight so it is ready to promote. I will use PPC after the site has been live for one month. For right now though, I intend on doing the following (note the questions with each one):
1) Release 2 PR's.
Is PRweb the best avenue to do here? Is it worth paying to release the PR's or is the free service good enough? Thoughts?
2) Video Marketing - My business partner and I created over 20 video clips to use solely for marketing purposes.
Anyone know of a good, hopefully free, guide on the best way to use/submit videos for marketing purposes? I.E., I need to know what exactly to name the videos (I assume I need to use the keyword(s) I am targeting, right?)
3) Article Marketing (of course) - We already have 25 articles written and starting Monday my business partner and I will write 1 article per day each, while also submitting 2 articles for article marketing. I think I have this step down pretty well already, but tips are always welcome
4) Blogs/Social Sites Etc.: Our sales letter has a blog attached to it that currently receives around 30-40 uniques / day. I intend on making a pitch for our product above the fold on this blog, and possibly implementing a pop-up offering our free report. We also have blogger blogs, a couple of Lenses and hub pages created and will add content at least every few days.
5) Forum Marketing - I am planning on outsourcing this.
6) Social Bookmarking - I am also going to outsource this. I used to use Bookmarking Demon, and still do for other sites, but this site is too important to risk it.
7)Directory Submissions - I will outsource this to someone I've used in the past with reasonable rates and manual submission.
I would love any advice you all may have and especially help with my questions. Thanks in advance.