How do you promote a digital product?

14 replies
I have a finished digital product ready for sale, but I don't have a list; which is the best way to promote my product to get sales?

Thanks.
#digital #product #promote
  • Profile picture of the author Steve B
    The best way to promote your product to get sales is to place a very compelling offer overflowing with value and no risk in front of buyers ready to purchase your solution.

    You find those buyers during your market research. You market to them in a number of different ways, paid or free, depending upon where the prospects "hang out" and how they can be reached.

    The various strategies for finding and driving traffic to an offer is exactly what the Warrior Forum is all about. If you have questions about the various ways to reach customers (like PPC, solo ads, article marketing, press releases, etc) use the search function of the forum to learn all about these techniques.

    All of these methods can work depending upon your budget, your skill set, your time frame, your niche, etc.

    Largely, the answers you're going to get in this thread will depend upon what has worked for individual marketers. That's not to say that those methods will work for you or your niche. You'll need to experiment on a small scale then ramp up those strategies that work the best for your own situation.

    The very best to you,

    Steve
    Signature

    Steve Browne, online business strategies, tips, guidance, and resources
    SteveBrowneDirect

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9550795].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Jeffery
      Originally Posted by Steve B View Post

      The best way to promote your product to get sales is to place a very compelling offer overflowing with value and no risk in front of buyers ready to purchase your solution.

      You find those buyers during your market research. You market to them in a number of different ways, paid or free, depending upon where the prospects "hang out" and how they can be reached.

      The various strategies for finding and driving traffic to an offer is exactly what the Warrior Forum is all about. If you have questions about the various ways to reach customers (like PPC, solo ads, article marketing, press releases, etc) use the search function of the forum to learn all about these techniques.

      All of these methods can work depending upon your budget, your skill set, your time frame, your niche, etc.

      Largely, the answers you're going to get in this thread will depend upon what has worked for individual marketers. That's not to say that those methods will work for you or your niche. You'll need to experiment on a small scale then ramp up those strategies that work the best for your own situation.

      The very best to you,

      Steve
      ^ This ^

      Steve always gives good advice.

      My own tip is to contact well known marketers who are always on the look out for good quality digital products that they think will sell well. By that I mean "well known marketers" that have an honest reputation for treating everyone fairly in terms of business and only promote "quality digital products" to their customers.

      Depending on exactly what the product is.. it is a good idea to protect your own interest before you contact people. A nondisclosure agreement is something you can use to protect your product and it should be written by a real lawyer.

      You can also protect the product with a an encryption program so that digital copies are not pirated and distributed.

      Jeffery 100% :-)
      Signature
      In the minute it took me to write this post.. someone died of Covid 19. RIP.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9550902].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DWaters
    You may want to look into listing it as a Clickbank Product. You could end up having many affiliates selling the product for you. Clickbank specializes in selling digital products.
    Signature
    How I really Make Money With Amazon

    Want to get rich with top rated FREE Super Affiliate Training?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9550810].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author EPoltrack77
    You can use something like pay per click, solo ads.

    You can brand yourself and your product and get involved with jv partnerships where other marketers will promote your product to their list and you and him work something out in return. That takes a little time and requires being out there networking.
    Signature
    Working to achieve higher results...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9551342].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author weeklyes
    Have you thought about simply advertising it in the WSO section? That's what I'm going to do when I'm ready....
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9551350].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author rbates
      Originally Posted by weeklyes View Post

      Have you thought about simply advertising it in the WSO section? That's what I'm going to do when I'm ready....
      I wish it was that easy. What it boils down to is that nobody knows
      who you are.

      If you are going to have a successful WSO,
      then you need to make sure that you have "Killer" sales copy.
      You also need to have hype, promotion, and affiliates that
      are going to promote the product. Then, you might stand a chance
      of making some money.

      Many solid ideas have already been offered. There are many more
      ideas, should decide to use this forum's "Search" function.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9553016].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author omayagui
    My favorites, Solo Ads and PPC.
    Signature
    Forget All About Technical Matter Involved in Internet Marketing. Focus on Making Money Online Fast Get a Free Video To Learn How Click my Site http://www.logintocash.com
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9551391].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author brutecky
    Do a WSO. But understand that your goal should not be to make money. The offer should be so sweet, so packed with value, so amazing that people just have to purchase even though they dont know you. Basically you want to make the deal so great that people will take a risk on you.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9552323].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author menalbho
      Thanks a lot.

      One more question. About create a WSO, what system is better? Warrior Payments or Warrior Plus?

      Thanks again.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9552784].message }}
  • Try not to just sell the product - instead make sure you're building up lists of prospects and buyers and then use those to build an entire business.

    Tomy
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9552975].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author RyanJohnson1
    Originally Posted by menalbho View Post

    I have a finished digital product ready for sale, but I don't have a list; which is the best way to promote my product to get sales?

    Thanks.
    well since you are already on the warriorforum, you might want to make your product a wso.

    Second when I have a new product that I want to get sales to quickly I offer a trial...
    It lowers the barrier of entry and allows for the customer to get the product,
    and get the benefits from it without worrying about price...which tends to skyrocket
    your conversion rates!

    Yes some people will cancel but typically you will be left with more customers than you would have had normally so it makes up for it!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9553586].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ebusyness
    get good at writing copy or get someone to write it for you then buy traffic - no matter what niche you are in you can buy traffic
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9553707].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author jbelt999
      Solo Ads or Clickbank is your best bet
      Signature

      Jon P. Belt

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9553984].message }}

Trending Topics