As part of starting a nieche dating site im also creating an associated article section with articles about that nieche dating. My plan is to have 100 articles released over a one year period ( my sites working period before i access to continue or not) so 1 every 3 days. Im aiming for quality and interest buti want to ask how i would maximize the effectiveness of this. With the aim being converting article readers into more readers/visitors and more dating members. From what i have learnt here:
- Write Emotional, Usefull and relavant articles
- Dont be a cheap Keyword Crammer, forget SEO, it will come naturally
- Make it easy to share
- make it contravertial/viral
So my question:
-Is 100 articles a decent amount?
-My site will be multilingual, will it be worthwhile translating the articles? Added value?
- the lovely Miss/Mrs Smith talked about Syndicaiton, i didnt know about sites like eZine, anything else about making the most of articles that i havent heard about?
-links to really good threads about various article writing utilization
-the nieche is something i love, im a very decent writer when i want to write ( won a national level essay writing competition about emigration and homesickness, but maybe that doesnt make a good gossip writer?), i worry outsourcing the writing will give me something without passion and lacking depth of knowledge. But worry writing it myself is a waste of time since my hourly rate is say 3-5 times what a 6-8$ an article writer would get, so its more effecient to just pay them, and ive already got so much work to do for the site as it is, so should i write or have someoen else?
- Silly question but what is your recommended CMS? And say if it was wordpress how cani make the most of it? plugins etc
-is there a Mr.Smith? your nutela on strawberries Alexa! Thanks for all youve contributed!
Thanks Everyone! Would love to get your insight