I have been thinking about this for awhile.
What was the best day of your life? Or some
of the best days you can remember.
I find it impossible to pinpoint one day but
I came up with a few. Some may be a bit
unusual but I am being honest.
1) Meeting my wife.
2) Getting married to my wife the 2nd time.
We did not get a divorce but the first time we
got married at the Justice of the Peace (long
story here), the second time at my church.
3) Starting to meditate and getting off drugs.
4) Quitting College - - - a bit weird but I
5) Becoming a monk in Self-Realization
Fellowship. Even tho' I left after 11 years,
entering was a special day.
6) Moving out of my parents home. A
7) Moving to So Cal from Michigan.
Never liked Michigan.
8) Visiting Glacier National Park.
I am interested to see what you guys have
to say about this.