Your Best Day Ever? When was it?

61 replies
Hi Guys,

I have been thinking about this for awhile.

What was the best day of your life? Or some
of the best days you can remember.

I find it impossible to pinpoint one day but
I came up with a few. Some may be a bit
unusual but I am being honest.

1) Meeting my wife.

2) Getting married to my wife the 2nd time.
We did not get a divorce but the first time we
got married at the Justice of the Peace (long
story here), the second time at my church.

3) Starting to meditate and getting off drugs.

4) Quitting College - - - a bit weird but I
hated College.

5) Becoming a monk in Self-Realization
Fellowship. Even tho' I left after 11 years,
entering was a special day.

6) Moving out of my parents home. A
great feeling!

7) Moving to So Cal from Michigan.
Never liked Michigan.

8) Visiting Glacier National Park.

I am interested to see what you guys have
to say about this.

Be Well
Don
#day
  • Profile picture of the author Sangfroid
    Hi Guys,

    Does anyone have an opinion on this?

    We can get some momentum on this thread.


    Be Well
    Don
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9905903].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Leadsupply
    These are best days of my life
    1. First time when I met my wife.
    2. Getting married
    3. When my son born
    4. When I made my first income.
    Signature
    https://www.rankleads.com/ Fresh Web Design and SEO Leads for Sale.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9909254].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Kike58
      I can remember a lot of good days but my mentality now is that everyday is a new white page to write on it and that the past is over , so for me the best day ever is today, and tomorrow when i will wake up my first though will be that tomorrow will be my best day ever.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9909587].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Yury2006
        From the last year - Riding horses together with my daughter
        Signature

        The real power is within

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9910270].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Sangfroid
          Originally Posted by Yury2006 View Post

          From the last year - Riding horses together with my daughter
          Hi Yury,

          Sounds like a fun day. My wife used to ride horses
          and enjoyed it.

          Be Well
          Don
          Signature

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9918169].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Sangfroid
        Originally Posted by Kike58 View Post

        I can remember a lot of good days but my mentality now is that everyday is a new white page to write on it and that the past is over , so for me the best day ever is today, and tomorrow when i will wake up my first though will be that tomorrow will be my best day ever.

        Hi Kike,

        That is a great attitude! Make everyday the
        best day of your life. I like that.


        Be Well
        Don
        Signature

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9911050].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Sangfroid
      Originally Posted by Leadsupply View Post

      These are best days of my life
      1. First time when I met my wife.
      2. Getting married
      3. When my son born
      4. When I made my first income.
      Hi Leadsupply,

      Nice list! You must be a good family
      man.


      Be Well
      Don
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9911047].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author liaswift
    Latest: The first day we being together
    Signature

    How to get organized and improve productivity? Try EfficientPIM, its an integrated information manager. You can use it to make to do lists, manage time, take notes, track customers, keep a journal, organize passwords and urls.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9911088].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Sangfroid
      Originally Posted by liaswift View Post

      Latest: The first day we being together
      Hi Liaswift,

      Not sure what you mean here.

      Be Well
      Don
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9928956].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author KingServers01
    The best of my life was when I bought my first gaming console, payment for my new freelancer job and my first car!
    Signature
    Managed & Unmanaged VPS Hosting & Dedicated Servers
    Europe & USA by King-Servers.com
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9911192].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Sangfroid
      Originally Posted by KingServers01 View Post

      The best of my life was when I bought my first gaming console, payment for my new freelancer job and my first car!

      Hi KingServers,

      All in one day? That was quite a day. I remember
      my first car. It was a piece of junk but it made me
      very happy. I still recall my first ride with it.

      Be Well
      Don
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9918173].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SunnyDelight
    Hey, I quit college too. It was the best day of my life. It freed me up to do what I am REALLY passionate about. Plus I finally got the cojones to say screw it im living MY LIFE not my parents!

    So far I've done great for myself and can't say I regret it one bit.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9912892].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Sangfroid
      Originally Posted by SunnyDelight View Post

      Hey, I quit college too. It was the best day of my life. It freed me up to do what I am REALLY passionate about. Plus I finally got the cojones to say screw it im living MY LIFE not my parents!

      So far I've done great for myself and can't say I regret it one bit.

      Hi SD,

      Kindred spirits, quitting school! College can be great
      but it is not great for all.

      It is nice to live your life and not your parents life.
      Unfortunately, whenever I followed my parents advice,
      I was miserable. They did their best but they were
      blind in many ways.

      Sounds like you are on they right track.

      Be Well
      Don
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9918184].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Bhekizwe
    Best Day?

    Undergoing personal development (financial education) as recommend by business mentors
    Visiting Hwange National Park
    Every day with God
    Signature

    Get the real coaching you need to be massively successful in your own business: HERE

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9917788].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Sangfroid
      Originally Posted by Bhekizwe View Post

      Best Day?

      Undergoing personal development (financial education) as recommend by business mentors
      Visiting Hwange National Park
      Every day with God

      Hi Bhekizwe,

      Very thoughtful! I like your list.

      Be Well
      Don
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9918186].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author WritingKings
    1. Meeting my wife
    2. Making my first dollar on the internet
    3. Having our first child
    4. Trip to Aruba!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9929587].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Sangfroid
      Originally Posted by WritingKings View Post

      1. Meeting my wife
      2. Making my first dollar on the internet
      3. Having our first child
      4. Trip to Aruba!
      Hi WritingKings,

      Thoughtful list! I never went to Aruba or had a
      child but I can totally relate to your first two.

      Be Well
      Don
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9933632].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Trey Morgan
    Any time I conquer a fear or reach a new milestone I get "high". Who needs drugs and alcohol when you can get high off of life?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9932781].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Sangfroid
      Originally Posted by Trey Morgan View Post

      Any time I conquer a fear or reach a new milestone I get "high". Who needs drugs and alcohol when you can get high off of life?
      Hi Trey,

      Outstanding! I dropped the drugs and alcohol 37 years
      ago and have never missed it! Why poison yourself?

      Be Well
      Don
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9935922].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author AliceDesigns
        Every day is the best day in my life, that's all what I have
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9936849].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Sangfroid
          Originally Posted by AliceDesigns View Post

          Every day is the best day in my life, that's all what I have
          Hi Alice,

          Good point! All we have is the present.

          Be Well
          Don
          Signature

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9941973].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author More Than Tips
            I do not have a kid but I am sure that would be pretty up there on the list.

            But on a couple different occasions I have made suggestions to people that acted on them and it changed their lives for the better. There is no better feeling!

            When you feel like something wonderful may not have happened if you were not born...that is the best feeling ever.

            But I always wake up each day and imagine someone in JAIL, the HOSPITAL, or the GRAVE and then I am off to having THE BEST DAY EVER!
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9942241].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Sangfroid
              Originally Posted by More Than Tips View Post

              I do not have a kid but I am sure that would be pretty up there on the list.
              But on a couple different occasions I have made suggestions to people that acted on them and it changed their lives for the better. There is no better feeling!
              When you feel like something wonderful may not have happened if you were not born...that is the best feeling ever.
              But I always wake up each day and imagine someone in JAIL, the HOSPITAL, or the GRAVE and then I am off to having THE BEST DAY EVER!
              Hi More..........,

              Nice. Like in the movie, "It's a Wonderful Life"

              Be Well
              Don
              Signature

              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9944573].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author laurencewins
    Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery. We only have the present, a gift of 24 hours to do with as we wish.

    Live every day as though it's your last and have no regrets.

    I have had lots of "great days" in my life and also loads of "the opposite."

    So I stick to TODAY! Tomorrow never comes.
    Signature

    Cheers, Laurence. Writer/Editor/Proofreader.
    Website / Blog for more info.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9933833].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Sangfroid
      Originally Posted by laurencewins View Post

      Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery. We only have the present, a gift of 24 hours to do with as we wish.

      Live every day as though it's your last and have no regrets.

      I have had lots of "great days" in my life and also loads of "the opposite."

      So I stick to TODAY! Tomorrow never comes.
      Hi Laurencewins,

      Nice thought. Live in the present. It is easy to ruminate
      on the past and/or be worried about the future.

      If we live today well, the future should be bright.

      Be Well
      Don
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9937998].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author devonm
    From the last day on? Getting 3 onto my list in short order, as well as the usual coffees out with mum and dad.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9942250].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Sangfroid
      Originally Posted by devonm View Post

      From the last day on? Getting 3 onto my list in short order, as well as the usual coffees out with mum and dad.
      Hi Devonm,

      What is "getting 3 on my list"?


      Be Well
      Don
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9946545].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author alias2002
    It was an excellent moment in my life when I got a good job.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9942281].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Sangfroid
      Originally Posted by alias2002 View Post

      It was an excellent moment in my life when I got a good job.
      Hi Alias,

      Always nice getting a good job! Without good work,
      life can be painful.

      Be Well
      Don
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9946551].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author AntonioSeegars1
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9943234].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Sangfroid
      Originally Posted by AntonioSeegars1 View Post

      1. Buying a SUV with cash.
      2. First sexual experience.
      3. Making my first Internet sale
      4. Realizing that I'll never have a job again.
      Hi Antonio,

      Many would agree with your list. However, when you
      have to leave this world, none of the items on your list
      will go with you.

      Be Well
      Don
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9946556].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author talfighel
    All I can tell you about my best day is about making money online:

    1. I had one day (Not going to say when it was) that I earned my first $700 per day PROFIT.
    Signature
    *** Work At Home Income Directory ***
    Your Best Source Online For Legitimate Work At Home And Home Business Opportunities!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9944653].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Sangfroid
      Originally Posted by talfighel View Post

      All I can tell you about my best day is about making money online:

      1. I had one day (Not going to say when it was) that I earned my first $700 per day PROFIT.

      Hi Talfighel,

      Yes, I am looking for one of those days!

      Be Well
      Don
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9965336].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Shirley4ever
    I should admire for all the posts posted above.. I have seen many of my friends being in past and ruining the present which has nothing to do. Every second is important and enjoy with what you have.. Expect less live more.. Live the life like the way you want to live..
    P.S : Each and every moment is memorable in my life
    Signature
    FREE kid’s camp session valued at $2700.00.Please share it with kids or neighbors, friends or someone close to you or a family who you feel would benefit.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9944960].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Sangfroid
      Originally Posted by Shirley4ever View Post

      I should admire for all the posts posted above.. I have seen many of my friends being in past and ruining the present which has nothing to do. Every second is important and enjoy with what you have.. Expect less live more.. Live the life like the way you want to live..
      P.S : Each and every moment is memorable in my life
      Hi Shirley4ever,

      I agree with this except to expect less. Life can be
      disappointing but I don't want to expect it to be
      less than I want.


      Be Well
      Don
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9965340].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author CJonsson
    1.) The very first time I made a lot of sales for an entrepreneurial competition in college. That's when I got bitten by the entrepreneur bug.

    2.) When I got fired from a job I hated. I had a weekend event planned, got to see alot of friends and it was the best atmosphere for me to decide to go it alone from then on.

    3.) So many from travelling, especially with friends. There's no better feeling than feeling 100% included in a group of friends from an adventure you just completed.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9945510].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Sangfroid
      Originally Posted by CJonsson View Post

      1.) The very first time I made a lot of sales for an entrepreneurial competition in college. That's when I got bitten by the entrepreneur bug.

      2.) When I got fired from a job I hated. I had a weekend event planned, got to see alot of friends and it was the best atmosphere for me to decide to go it alone from then on.

      3.) So many from traveling, especially with friends. There's no better feeling than feeling 100% included in a group of friends from an adventure you just completed.
      Hi CJonsson,

      1) A good one

      2) Getting fired can be a great thing. Especially
      if it is a lousy job! Move on..........

      3) Hard to have a bad time traveling. Not doing
      as much nowbut my wife and I had a number of
      great vacation traveling.

      Be Well
      Don
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9965352].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tonya@Emagine
    Like many on this post, my best day ever was the day I married my husband. It was an amazing special day where we were surrounded by the people we loved. It was perfect in everyday and better than I could of imagined. And...it is proof that what you think about you bring about is absolutely true! I visualized our wedding day every day for a year...right down to the smallest detail. Most importantly I felt it...really felt how I wanted to feel on that day. And it turned out BETTER than I even imagined! Everything completely lined up for us and it was the perfect day!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9965644].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Sangfroid
      Originally Posted by Tonya@Emagine View Post

      Like many on this post, my best day ever was the day I married my husband. It was an amazing special day where we were surrounded by the people we loved. It was perfect in everyday and better than I could of imagined. And...it is proof that what you think about you bring about is absolutely true! I visualized our wedding day every day for a year...right down to the smallest detail. Most importantly I felt it...really felt how I wanted to feel on that day. And it turned out BETTER than I even imagined! Everything completely lined up for us and it was the perfect day!
      Hi Tonya,

      I like that. I put meeting my wife above getting married. I
      guess I am not much into ceremonies! We got married at the
      Justice of the Peace the first time (there is a story behind that)
      and the second time at our church with just my parents there.
      Her parents had already passed away.

      Sounds like you had a great wedding!

      Be Well
      Don
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9977679].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Sangfroid
      Originally Posted by Tonya@Emagine View Post

      Like many on this post, my best day ever was the day I married my husband. It was an amazing special day where we were surrounded by the people we loved. It was perfect in everyday and better than I could of imagined. And...it is proof that what you think about you bring about is absolutely true! I visualized our wedding day every day for a year...right down to the smallest detail. Most importantly I felt it...really felt how I wanted to feel on that day. And it turned out BETTER than I even imagined! Everything completely lined up for us and it was the perfect day!
      Hi Tonya,

      Great! A day for the ages, as they say!

      Be Well
      Don
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9996429].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nurz
    I definitely have the best moments of my life and it’s going to be long if I’m going to list them down here. As I grew older, I got more and more mature in dealing with life on a daily basis and was able to create many great moments and decisions I am very proud of. I try to make each day as good as possible by spending it with the people I love, doing the job that I enjoy and taking a quick ‘me’ time to balance everything. It’s not perfect but I’m making it as perfectly as I can.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9993900].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author trinity571
    My best day came after some terrible days. My baby son almost died from meningitis. Many nights at the hospital not daring to sleep, you can imagine the rest. Anyway, he was taken off the ventilator so we could see if he was able to breathe. He was, then he looked up at me and held out his arms for a cuddle. Everybody cried; doctors, nurses, family. It was an awesome moment.

    That was a turning point that taught me never to sweat the small stuff again, so some good came out of that.

    He's grown up now, by the way and none the worse for his ordeal.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10023901].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Sangfroid
      Originally Posted by trinity571 View Post

      My best day came after some terrible days. My baby son almost died from meningitis. Many nights at the hospital not daring to sleep, you can imagine the rest. Anyway, he was taken off the ventilator so we could see if he was able to breathe. He was, then he looked up at me and held out his arms for a cuddle. Everybody cried; doctors, nurses, family. It was an awesome moment.
      That was a turning point that taught me never to sweat the small stuff again, so some good came out of that.
      He's grown up now, by the way and none the worse for his ordeal.
      Hi Trinity,

      Great story! Puts everything in perspective.


      Be Well
      Don
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10026050].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author spurge0n
    When she said "I do."
    Signature
    BlastFollow - Free tool to auto-follow people on Twitter who share your interests.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10025459].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Rick Britton
    Early1986, I was a first year student at University

    since the age of 5 I had been training and competing in judo and had already achieved my 1st dan at 16. I was dreaming of tremendous success at International level yet at 18 years old I was still a long way from reaching my peak potential

    Anyway, my coach entered me for the Men's and Under 21 Year olds National Judo Championships which are held on the Saturday and Sunday of the second weekend . I trained hard all year round and was in good shape but I had zero expectation of any great success in the competition.

    Whether the stars aligned or something else was at work I cannot say because I had a near perfect weekend, I won the bronze medal in the seniors (only lost to reigning champion) and won the under 21 championship easily, was never threatened by any of my opponents. The beautiful thing was that I realised that I was going to win and before I went out to fight in the quarter final I said to my coach

    'wow, you know what I am going to win this whole thing!' was a bit of a eureka moment and I did go on to win!

    It remains the greatest day of my life
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10057402].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author iam8iam
      All of these are from my youth. The youth is so impressionable period!
      1. day when i graduated from college
      2. day when I purchased my first car
      3. day when I got the first job
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10058544].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Sangfroid
      Originally Posted by Rick Britton View Post

      Early1986, I was a first year student at University
      since the age of 5 I had been training and competing in judo and had already achieved my 1st dan at 16. I was dreaming of tremendous success at International level yet at 18 years old I was still a long way from reaching my peak potential
      Anyway, my coach entered me for the Men's and Under 21 Year olds National Judo Championships which are held on the Saturday and Sunday of the second weekend . I trained hard all year round and was in good shape but I had zero expectation of any great success in the competition.
      Whether the stars aligned or something else was at work I cannot say because I had a near perfect weekend, I won the bronze medal in the seniors (only lost to reigning champion) and won the under 21 championship easily, was never threatened by any of my opponents. The beautiful thing was that I realised that I was going to win and before I went out to fight in the quarter final I said to my coach
      'wow, you know what I am going to win this whole thing!' was a bit of a eureka moment and I did go on to win!
      It remains the greatest day of my life
      Hi Rick,

      Nice post! I had something a bit similar happen,
      tho' not as dramatic.

      I had a dream that I made a 40 foot putt. Then I was
      out on that same golf hole playing with my wife, I
      remembered the dream and I thought, "I know I am
      going to make this putt", and I did! I did not verbalize
      my thought, however.

      Be Well
      Don
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10061470].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author iam8iam
      Originally Posted by Rick Britton View Post

      I trained hard all year round and was in good shape but I had zero expectation of any great success in the competition.

      Great story! You were totally relaxed and that's the real key to success in a competition.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10062753].message }}
  • I'd opt not to share. As most people wouldn't.

    I also guess it\s forever pending.
    Similar to how the Jews never measured living bodies.
    Signature
    REAL SOCIAL SIGNALS! THE BEST SERVICE ONLINE! AS LOW AS $0.03/SIGNAL!
    USE COUPON: "WARRIORFORUM" FOR A SPECIAL DISCOUNT!
    SOCIAL IS THE NEW SEO!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10070166].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author NateOlsen
    I can think of many times and most have to do with family (wife) and daughters being born but one that has always stuck in my head is:

    Live the life you love and love the life you live! by one of the greatest men ever born lol Bob Marley
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10079163].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author RevConnect
    I look back at my life thus far and realize the best days of my life weren't necessarily the days something great or exciting happened - such as business or financial success. Rather, they were those days when I felt good about myself because I grew as a person; days when I grew mentally, physically, and spiritually; days when I connected with someone; days when I helped someone.

    I also realize there were a lot of things I knew I should be doing. Things like exercising regularly, meditating, and reading. I found the mental fatigue caused by not doing those was way worse than any physical fatigue ever could be. Amazingly, I've found it's much harder NOT to do these things than it was to actually do them.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10088579].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author tagiscom
      The best day ever, has to be the day l felt like crap, was starring down the abyss, (everything looked hopeless) and had to do some brutally honest thinking, and came up with a million dollar idea.

      Maybe not the best day ever, but the most memorable, and it will certainly generate plenty of best days.

      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11083065].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Profit Traveler
      Wow after peeking on my Fav Political website it is refreshing to see a title like this one. High 5 to OP.

      That question is just so far and wide and deep I will just filter it down to "as a kid".

      As a kid my best days ever were Christmas Morning the day I got my Ride. My wheels. My first 10 speed Bike!

      Then when my Fav Uncle took me seriously and bought me a drum set. Was on top of the world and saw myself touring with Earth Wind and Fire. From my basement.

      Then there was the time my gorgeous much older sexy cousin laid one on me out the blue.

      French Kiss and Fireworks and no sleep that night!

      But now as an adult I would have to add for sure to the list this email heading for the first time...

      You Got Payment!

      It still sends a slight shiver up my spine.
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11126529].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author tagiscom
      Best day, l will keep you posted!

      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11126841].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jw22777
    One of the best days of my life was when I accepted Jesus into my life. Not to sound too religious lol
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11046350].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author stephenm44
    The birth of my children!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11047409].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author timexer
    That day when I realized I should stop looking for new girlfriends and make my best friend, I'd known her for 10 years, my wife.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11047731].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author hardraysnight
    toomoorroow
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11082886].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mr Bill
    I have several "best day ever"s.

    1) My second root (the first one was shite)
    2) Getting a 20 second standing ovation (whistles, cheers, yelling, the whole nine yards) from 800 people after my first public speaking gig.
    3) My last day at school (I still LOVE not having to go to school tomorrow)
    4) Selling a website I worked on for 2 years for $650,000
    5) Any day I hear "you changed my life man"
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11093884].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mge
    When I was able to buy a brand new Pontiac Grand Prix with a supercharged engine.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11171555].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author tagiscom
      Originally Posted by mge View Post

      When I was able to buy a brand new Pontiac Grand Prix with a supercharged engine.
      With car insurance and death and dismembership optional extras.

      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11171640].message }}

Trending Topics