Have encountered some situations recently which made me think back about a topic I often re-encounter at different parts of life.
Is Time perhaps the greatest gift you can give someone?
1) Time to give a thoughtful reply
2) Time to give thanks to a heart of good intentions
3) Time to have a cup of coffee with friends just to catch up
4) Time to spend with family on a weekend outing
5) Time to volunteer an answer to someone new finding an answer
6) Time to aid your child in his or her homework
7) Time to get that rose for you love
8) Time to give a tip to an honest worker
9) Time to appreciate the thoughtfulness of witnessing a kind act
10) Time to say sorry and explain even if you don't need to and can walk away
11) Time to help someone in need
My main goal here in the Mind Warrior forum?
12) Time to motivate those who may need it and want it, those who have found the answer but need a boost of positivity, those who are still searching for the answer but haven't found it yet, and mostly to those who tried and failed, succeed but fell...
I have myself been in tough situations and have moments of glory. You know the light that is shining at the end of the tunnel, the hand that dips into the surface of the water to pull you up when we almost drowning?
Someone shone the light for me before, many dip the hand for me before, we helped each other and let's continue helping each other.
Know this, there will always be haters, enemies and people who may put us down, that feet on our face when we are already down and out in the mud, but the world always have good people, there is bad but there will also always be good.
Yes, some groups have left for fresher shiny places but there are still in here elites who reply and some who monitor around without replying. It's all good. There's prob about just 3 to 5 bigger places like here, the light side and the dark side, love both sides.
Stand strong my friend, stand up as a warrior and heck the doubts into pieces, you have an army of bros and sis with you here.