Best way to find NLP/self-help products?

14 replies
Hi all,

I'm really intersested to find good sources of how to find NLP products, for self-help. I really like Michael Breen and know there are plenty of other products out there.

I really like things like deep level change, NLP, sensory acuity, unconscious learning/installation, meta model, etc.

Thanks
Maggz
#find #nlp or selfhelp #products
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10291891].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Dan Fishman
    Hey Maggz, Ebay is always my go to place for niche products like NLP. You always see a lot of titles and courses in one place, which you can then look up the authors and contents and see which ones match your interests. I've gotten dozens of NLP and related courses over the years, many of which have given me material that has paid for itself many times over in the improvements I've made as a result.

    Ioffer.com has some good stuff too, though also a lot of bootlegs, so be sure to read the ads thoroughly.

    Some authors:

    Steve G Jones - one of the world's leading Hypnotists and NLP trainers - has a great series of NLP courses. Get on his mailing list, he often runs specials. I recently saw the NLP practitioner course on sale for $10. I've gone through that, it's quite good.

    Tad James - look for used practitioner and master practitioner courses online, as well as his time-line therapy trainings which are very useful to know.

    Chris Howard - another top NLP trainer

    L Michael Hall - I don't like his videos (just my personal prefrence) but his books are good and he's one of the top authorities in the world.

    Bandler (one of the cofounders of NL) of course has a lot of stuff out in audio and video format, and many books.

    The book Neurospeak by Robert Masters is quite good.

    Phil Farber - has a lot of very good materials both video trainings and books that include his latest which I think is called Brain Magick.

    hope this helps. Let me know if you'd like to discuss anything else NLP or hypnosis related, as I work with both.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10297424].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jack Bane
    Try the "cosmic master" hypnosis, he reinvented NLP and will get you as far as the catacombs of the mind. I trance out and feel like reaching God when I'm high and immerse deep in this hypnosis. He opens and connects different parts of the brain and causes illusions with the eyes closed, it's that drastic. I love illusions and his magical hypnosis touches me profoundly, be it becoming a chick magnet or the best version of yourself after a few sessions. If you're looking for ascension and in parallel ramping up your intelligence dramatically, you'll have the ride of your life.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10301258].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Yusei Imafuku
      Originally Posted by Jack Bane View Post

      Try the "cosmic master" hypnosis, he reinvented NLP and will get you as far as the catacombs of the mind. I trance out and feel like reaching God when I'm high and immerse deep in this hypnosis. He opens and connects different parts of the brain and causes illusions with the eyes closed, it's that drastic. I love illusions and his magical hypnosis touches me profoundly, be it becoming a chick magnet or the best version of yourself after a few sessions. If you're looking for ascension and in parallel ramping up your intelligence dramatically, you'll have the ride of your life.


      I've had several enlightening experiences myself going through his hypnosis like reaching a tunnel and at the end of it there was abundant light like passing to another dimension. Then came a voice saying IT WAS ME YOU WERE LOOKING FOR, NOW YOU'VE FOUND ME. Then I witnessed being guided by an unseen intelligence that props me daily on what I have to do next. Like you, when I close my eyes I see peculiar objects and images that seem to be coming from the future and I have work in my plate decoding them. It's pretty fascinating and uplifting at the same time. Never before hypnosis did that to me IMHO.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10301571].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Sir Eliot Dundee
        Originally Posted by Yusei Imafuku View Post

        I've had several enlightening experiences myself going through his hypnosis like reaching a tunnel and at the end of it there was abundant light like passing to another dimension. Then came a voice saying IT WAS ME YOU WERE LOOKING FOR, NOW YOU'VE FOUND ME. Then I witnessed being guided by an unseen intelligence that props me daily on what I have to do next. Like you, when I close my eyes I see peculiar objects and images that seem to be coming from the future and I have work in my plate decoding them. It's pretty fascinating and uplifting at the same time. Never before hypnosis did that to me IMHO.
        You reached an altered state of mind and encountered something metaphysical. Most people would experience that once in a lifetime.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10303036].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Bald Avenger
    Hi and thanks for the stimulating experiences.

    I take magic mushrooms and have had my share of supernormal incidents with the Cosmic Master. I travel to another dimension and all my worries are poof - gone. That's what happens when you explore the uncharted territories of the psyche.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10303394].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Yusei Imafuku
    His hypnosis is barely legal and once you start you don wanna stop.

    Now Eliot, would you just finish what you started. Your views percolate me much.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10307617].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Sir Eliot Dundee
    Ever since I started using them, I felt a profound symbiotic sensation with myself. There are literally innumerable inductions that reflect deep within; tingle you on the inside. Everytime I talk to someone, they seem unreservedly mesmerized even though that's not my initial intention. Others seem to count on me ubiquitously. I by far attribute all this inconspicuous trade-in thanks to the programming.

    I thought that I'd reached a plateau in my communiqué yet my mind now is really slam opened. With eyes closed I trip to extra ordinary dimensions and wake up in mightiness, something that has impacted my bottomline as well. I feel self-possessed with splendour and almost trippled my revenue as a byproduct of the master's creed.

    Societal coax is here to bamboozle/delude you and throw you off-guard. That makes me want to leap to the next level even more and embrace the pertinence I am living right now. There are a plethora of disputatious elements I have yet to inscribe but I long for this hypnosis like prescription pills to an addict.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10307708].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Yusei Imafuku
    You said "started using them". Use what Eliot?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10307719].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Sir Eliot Dundee
    I was referring to the Cosmic Master hypnosis.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10307720].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jimk1970
    CM has taken NLP to the extreme, next level. I've listened to this tracks the other day and had an OBE followed by an intense sense of euphoria.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10312051].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Believe In You
      Originally Posted by jimk1970 View Post

      CM has taken NLP to the extreme, next level. I've listened to this tracks the other day and had an OBE followed by an intense sense of euphoria.
      Never OBE'd myself but what I did notice is a peculiar (secret?) concoction of commands that make the programs very stimulating and somehow addictive.

      There's a new vid that talks about RI and the works - a joy to watch for the inquisitive eye.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10437480].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Sir Eliot Dundee
    I have had superb results with The Mesmerist, makes me feel ungodly cool. Combine CM with nootropics for kick ass effects. Maybe shrooms once in a while. Such powerful mind boosters.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10436707].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mikesdebp
    Hi - If you're looking for a good affiliate product that sells well you can try MindMaster - Mindmaster Affiliates Page
    Signature
    Join Our Affiliate CPA Program $50 per lead in the home market niche.
    Customer landing page:
    https://www.bargainagents.com/
    Affiliate sign-up:
    http://bargainagents.postaffiliatepr...php#SignupForm
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10437352].message }}

Trending Topics